Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin would replace bitcoin in terms of hype?  (Read 239 times)
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency but it has a lot of bad rep. Which altcoin do you think can take the crown from bitcoin in the future and why do you think it would be? I see cryptocurrencies lasting for a very long time with the possibility of being a true currency if not in this century then the next so I think it's just a legit curiosity.

Hype isn't a good metric to use - especially in these types of markets. You can just 'buy' hype - there are no fundamentals there.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency but it has a lot of bad rep. Which altcoin do you think can take the crown from bitcoin in the future and why do you think it would be? I see cryptocurrencies lasting for a very long time with the possibility of being a true currency if not in this century then the next so I think it's just a legit curiosity.
It will be difficult to replace Bitcoin with any other coin, because of the consciousness of people who always see the maximum goal of trading or investing in Bitcoin or withdrawing from Bitcoin to Fiat.
Altcoin is also much progress as experienced Ripple. This will be very beneficial to the Al for the future of Altcoin to replace the Bitcoin going forward. Bitcoin flat currently able to be replaced with rapidly increasing Altcoin in the future.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

And what a bad reputation Bitcoin just I do not know. Maybe you're talking about Darknet. And that has an impact on its value, I think not. News, team, project do not always matter for the value of the coin.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

I think that Gram can take the crown from bitcoin in the future. It would be because Pavel Durov is the most intelligent scientist and investor, which I know. And Telegram is the best chat and social network I know.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

in term of technology, bitcoincash is the most similar to bitcoin.
in term of funtion, every coin born to replace bitcoin, that's why they're called alt-coin.
but I don't think there would be any coin could replace bitcoin, atleast for near future.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

I would say that ethereum has enough hype. Mass use ethereum to participate in icos and transfer money each other.
I don't know any altcoin besides ethereum which can compete with bitcoin in terms of hype.
LuaKT

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

I think ethereum can take the crown from bitcoin because ethereum is way better than bitcoin while using it. It is faster and easy to use. I have too many friends and they all said using and sending btc is harder than eth.  Because of that i trust ethereum more than bitcoin. Ethereum have still very low prices. I think in the next bullrun everything will be very different.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

Now there is not so much of such news, because now the market is falling, but I assure you that they will appear and will again flow a new wave of interest to new investors who will be coming to the market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: