Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bakkt is a new hope?  (Read 25217 times)
sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

this launch will not affect the trend of the market, only time can change it.

premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

Bakkt will help wall street investors invest into cryptocurrencies, it will bring more money into cryptocurrencies, but is that good? Will be cryptocurrencies still for normal people?

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

Bakkt, Fidelity, VanEck and SolidX ETFs are coming, news are so good, but market is still crashing. Big instutional investors want to buy for the cheapest possible price and thats why market is manipulated and crashing for 11 months. Thats the reason and we have to know it. Do not panic and hold your coins, everything will be good!

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

I believe that this is a good reason for the growth of the cryptocurrency market. Bakkt is actually more important than ETF, so futures for delivery will be traded there. I hope this will give an impetus to growth.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
powerman24

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

Bakkt is going to be launched next month on 12th December. It will allow institutional investors to take ownership
of cryptocurrency. Hopefully it could be a start of a new bull run.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

The Bakkt is more like some renewed optimism for a lot of people right now considering the fact that there's no certainty with the SEC approving any of the ETF applications anytime soon. Personally, I'm not expecting much
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

bitcoin is created without regulation, but can grow quickly and big. SEC and ETF is the way the Bitcoin community to become better and partner with the government. but if it's rejected, I think Bitcoin isn't a problem. bitcoin will continue to grow well. except the whole world forbids Bitcoin from circulating. it will be a different story for bitcoin. as long as the state does not prohibit. bitcoin will continue to grow very well.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?
Everybody here want that the ETF proposal will have a decision to determine whether it will give positively or vice versa to crypto market but for me whatever decision will come out, it will not affect give a big impact to crypto space because we already exist without it.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?
Yes I do, as I have observed that every time there is news about crypto, the market react accordingly since most of us want it will be approved to the SEC then absolutely will pump whether it will be a huge or not depending on the people's reaction.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:16:16 PM

I find this article interesting - BAKKT: FUTURE PRODUCTS: Bakkt Foreshadows ‘Future Crypto Products’ In Dialogue; Bullish Hopium   

Bakkt aspires to be the foundation on which firms like BlackRock, State Street (SPDRS), Invesco, Vanguard, VanEck, and Deutsche Bank create Bitcoin and digital asset ETF’s. Collectively the aforementioned firms manage nearly $4T in ETF assets. FOUR TRILLION...

Take a look at some commentary directly from Bakkt’s CEO, Kelly Loeffler regarding where Bakkt is headed – and we will highlight specific phrases that point to significantly more than just Bitcoin futures:

“Our goal is to make digital assets more liquid, trusted and accessible; allowing meaningful innovation to follow. Many in our space are working toward this objective.”

“By virtue of passporting ICE Futures U.S. and ICE Clear U.S. into other jurisdictions outside the U.S., institutions operating on a global scale can better serve their customers. Bakkt’s first contracts will be physically delivered Bitcoin futures contracts versus fiat currencies, including USD, GBP and EUR.For example, buying one USD/BTC futures contract will result in daily delivery of one Bitcoin into the customer’s account. This aspect of physically delivery adds to the utility of Bitcoin, beyond simply trading.”

“While there are many aspects of Bakkt that we’ll continue to develop and share, our initial focus is supporting regulated institutions in serving customers in this emerging asset class. The foundation on which we are building our solutions for buying, selling, storing and spending digital assets is not a piece of Italian Carrera marble, like the statue of David, but is built upon the time-tested, regulated futures markets — which have advanced markets ranging from coffee to gold for hundreds of years.”

“Key to cryptocurrency’s success is a trusted market price. We are working to create a regulated for of price discovery, which could open the door for other products around crypto.”

https://abacusjournal.com/bakkt-future-products-bakkt-foreshadows-future-crypto-products-in-dialogue-bullish-hopium/
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:48:41 PM

I'm also hopeful, but I think if BAKKT should be approved, insiders would be accumulating. And my TA shows no signs of accumulation. Tone Vays is right, we haven't reached the bottom.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:54:05 PM

I very much hope for this event and I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will start a rapid price increase

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:51:17 AM

If you prematurely judge the market you will suffer losses, Bakkt has a strong investor, but this may be the cryptocurrency market in the coming year. Not the 2019 cryptocurrency market, I am not optimistic about the 2019 cryptocurrency market.

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:54:23 AM

As the information I found out, Bakkt has been postponed indefinitely. There is no exact date for Bakkt to appear like before. And I think it will not be acceptable like the ETF

xiaoY

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:15:42 AM

I don't think this is a big deal. This is just a simple communication. It does not directly affect the current market price. But this kind of news is very beneficial to the future cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin will still be expensive in the future.

Ifemini1

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:24:25 AM

I would take the bakkt  and sec stuff as a fake hope
It is not forthcoming
They keep postponing it
I don’t trust it
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:26:14 AM

Bakkt is being presented by mass media as a next key event for crypto to give a hope to community. But I guess there is a pretty high chance that it's worth nothing and as soon as it's released the market could be dumped once again. Usually key events which influence the market in a very positive/negative way occur suddenly, without any expectation and warning.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:29:05 AM

I think that Bakkt can bring good growth to the market. However, I am not sure that Bakkt will happen in January. I think that he will again be transferred several months ahead.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:36:24 AM

It is difficult to say, maybe the market will start growing after the opening of bakkt, but when the bakkt exchange opens no one knows, they seemed to promise in January, but as I heard it seemed to have moved the opening again, we will wait and hope that bakkt will be able to change the market situation for the better.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:46:20 AM

As far as I know Bakkt is scheduled for Jan. 24, and I think that by that date big players will pump up the price and we will see the growth of the market, but I still think that on January 24 we will receive information about  Bakkt is carried over

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: