Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bakkt is a new hope?  (Read 25210 times)
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:41:50 AM

I still can't judge it yet, but I think that ETF adoption is only a matter of time, and maybe there will be better news in 2019. This exchange may come to be the largest exchange in the world. But now it is not predictable.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:48:05 AM

Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

I for one think that now these are just instruments of manipulation of the market for major players. They give news and rule the time as they like. That's why I don't trust in such information.

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:08:29 PM

I hope that the launch of the Bakkt platform will have a positive impact on the market, so I’m really looking forward to this event, the main thing is that there is no next transfer!
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:17:33 PM

Bakkt is a hope as much as the Consensus 2018 was a hope. Single event, single exchange - minor local developments can't bring huge hype.
An advancement in the technology can. Just like the smart contracts did. They created a whole ecosystem.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:20:49 PM

The launch of BAKKT will occur in the midst of the financial crisis, perhaps it will be the fact that many large players decide to transfer part of their assets to cryptocurrency. And this will provoke the strongest growth.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:27:53 PM

The launch of BAKKT will occur in the midst of the financial crisis, perhaps it will be the fact that many large players decide to transfer part of their assets to cryptocurrency. And this will provoke the strongest growth.
If I understand correctly, the launch of the bakkt, which was scheduled for January 24, is canceled indefinitely, but why are you so sure that the financial crisis will come and the launch of bakkt will be at the same time Huh I believe that the launch of this platform may affect growth, but it will be insignificant.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
bolo1970

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:24:34 PM

Cool Cool 8)I don't think so, it's true that many people are waiting for the Bakkt launch but I think they will be disappointed since it will not impact on bitcoin price as they expect in the short term. I think that is great news and very positive for market. But last days we saw too many positive news and prices not effected. I think bakkt will not change our pathetic situation because still bear market continue in my opinion. I really want to see a bullrun and i hope bakkt will cause that but i am not expecting that soon. Cool Cool Cool Cool
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:36:55 PM

The hope that today we have left is the complete legalization of cryptocurrency as a valuable asset, even if they will not allow using cryptocurrency as a means of payment, but it seems to me that now it would be cool to use it at least as a value.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:09:01 PM

Of course BAKKT is new hope if we know that tech giant Microsoft and Starbucks have partnered to launch it.
It will look to develop an open, regulated, and global ecosystem for digital assets. With launching of BAKKT  institutional
investors could potentially enter the market   and that would be a game changer for cryptocurrencies.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
smithelemuo

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:14:14 PM

Is it a big event? Yes.
Is there a possibility that there would be a positive impact on Bitcoin price due to FOMO? Yes

But one thing we need to remember is that the market has been mostly unpredictable. The impact could even be negative. True, there is a chance, but I don't think it is enough
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:12:29 PM

Of course. I look forward to SEC and BAKKT. I am sure that this will help the cryptocurrency market to soar from the dead. The influx of new investors can not have a positive impact on the crypto market.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:59:28 AM

This is the most promising update of the whole year, because it should open up the bridge for the big buys and for masses to get their first crypto currencies. Hope this exchange will launch as soon as possible.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:07:58 AM

Bakkt affect us so much with regards to the price and so it should also bring hope for us.  Grin
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:42:07 AM

Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

I think Bakkt will a new gate for many investors go into this market and will promote market to grow strongly in the future. Hope it will be implemented soon

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:54:34 AM

I think as many believe in the impulse of the ether after the appearance of the fork, and here. But so far, in the rise of the market and the general impulse is hardly believed, as much as 5% we practically do not feel.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:06:10 AM

Bakkt is just the start. We just need those trillions of dollars going around in stock markets and forex and all that institutional money coming on our way a bit as well.

If we can manage to attract that type of huge investors that would mean the price would skyrocket instantly, think about it we have about 2 billion dollars daily trade volume and that would be just 10-15 banks all together combined doing trading in bitcoin alone, with 100+ banks and investors doing trading on bitcoin we can reach to 20+ billion dollars daily volume which eventually will be balanced and price will be stable at one point but until that moment the chances are the initial increase will be x10 as well, bitcoin will probably reach to 40-50 thousand dollars first thanks to the new money coming into our market and that is why we are so excited. Of course that won't happen in one day but it will happen in the long term.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:59:23 AM

I hope that the launch of the platform will help the cryptocurrency market to attract more investors and start another growth!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:18:10 AM

Yes, I think that the launch of BAKKT will have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency market as a whole. However, one should not expect rapid growth due to this event. Other events are also needed, for example, the involvement of cryptocurrencies in everyday payments, the popularization of ideas, etc.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:12:00 AM

People need hope. This bakkt is something like this hope. But why do you think that if big money comes to the market, then everyone will get rich?
Big money will come to the market to become even more. Due to our money. Get ready Grin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:45:12 AM

Yes, bakkt As far as I know, there are a lot of whale investments here, such as Google, Alibaba, IBM? If this is true then it is very good news for Bitcoin. Perhaps bitcoin will become very expensive after 3 years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: