Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:05:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bakkt is a new hope?  (Read 25217 times)
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:30:33 PM

Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

Do we really need a hope liek BAKKT's?

We need something that Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies accepting globally. It may solve our problems.
This is how life is bro, the idea is to look for hope even when things look a little bit bleak. Bakkt so far is the new hope which a lot of people tend to believe would bring a possibility for the market to at least have some pretty good relief rally. Nonetheless, we just have to wait to see how that would necessarily turn out eventually. Global acceptance is not something we will actually just get to see overnight, it is a gradual process, and this should be a start I think.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:03:30 AM

For a whole year, the crypto community has lived only in hope. New Year, ETF, Bakkt, Futures, what next? Always the same thing happens. I do not think that the launch of Bakkt will make a big difference.
Well, as things are now, we can only think and assume possibilities until the main scenario tend to happen and we get to see the market reaction towards it. Sure, there is no doubt that the market has been living on hope, but to think of it, if there is no harm in people trying to look for hope even when it seems there is none. We just have to wait to see how this will be turning out when Bakkt launch and that is when we will get to see if there would be any reaction based on that positively, negatively or no reaction at all.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:39:03 AM

may be Bakkt can give some impulse for the cryptocurrency market but it won't be a silver bullet for it. there is a need for wider adoption of cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:28:09 PM

The hope that the market will go up is really there, because now the market is really weak. It is these events that should make people believe in cryptocurrencies and believe that our world is not something bad, that we can make the world better.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:45:21 PM

Bakkt has every chance to lift Bitcoin from his knees. The relevant propaganda among the population will also be important.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 04:19:30 PM

When launching Bakkt They have to buy Bitcoin directly from the Market, so When Bakkt launches there can be a good demand , But this will be only for Bitcoin but not for Alts . But I don't know whether Bakkt can turn this massive bear market upside down.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:22:34 PM

I am sure that Bakkt will positively affect the market, perhaps this will serve as a new impetus for attracting large investors which the market lacks so much.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:35:44 PM

Well, Bakkt might be seen as a sign of relief, which is yet to manifest, but that does not mean it will be approved. We have long been waiting for the bitcoin ETF to be approved, yet nothing is seen of it. What assurance do we have that that will not also follow the same line of action.
The best you should do is, deal with a coin based on it's quality and not depend on an approval from anywhere.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:38:13 PM

There is a lot of poetic news. But. What does the market tell us? He began to fall again, which means perhaps this is not a solution to our problems.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:59:44 PM

Yes. I hope bakkt can change the current bearish trend in the market. It will increase the demand of BTC. But do not expect a bull run or massive increase. 
akhat_omo

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:02:33 PM

I think so, just some quick information about bakkt.

Bakkt will be a platform/exchange that will enable institutions to buy and sell digital asset

Why so much hype about it
Bakkt has got some successful history with the NYC, and Wall Street guys in trading

It is believed that, the launch of Bakkt, will bring in more institutional investors to Crypto

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 05:22:50 PM

Well it depends
But i don't see an instant market pump on the pre release of bakkt

I mean not at least some time after the launch
It won't really move the market and start the bulls instantly

It takes time to test whether it is something
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:27:41 PM

That doesn't guarantee that bakkt will make the pump market but it will definitely make changes to crypto prices, and the size of the change I can't predict but certainly is that bakkt is a good event that will make crypto more likely to rise, it triggers but the explosion hasn't certainly happened

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:29:49 PM

i think yes. because they are trying to do mass adoption for crypto. already big companies like microsoft and starbucks are ready for it. lot more other companies too. so millions of users will start using crypto. so i think good times ahead.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:07:03 PM

I think it will have a good effect on the market, because it is will be like a trust placed on cryptocurrency and this will surely bring in more investors.

lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:35:00 PM

Exactly, we don't know when it will be for sure. They usually make delays., I think that it will be good for market at all. As I heard The Bakkt had already raised 150 millions$ from private investors.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:27:00 AM

The new hope for cryptocurrencies has always been that cryptocurrencies are now entering a bear market, but there is still a large amount of capital investment in cryptocurrency exchanges, which proves that the future of cryptocurrencies is bright. So I think buying bitcoin at a low price is correct.

vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:38:56 PM

I literally counting days till the bakkt launch, because it should push the market forward. The market has become bigger and we need a really big update to make the market turn green and this is going to be an awesome update.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:41:13 PM

I wonder why people already forget about, for example, CBOE, which by the way also has great potential, of course Bakkt probably has more options, but on the whole it’s an ETF and generally the same thing.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 01:43:53 PM

I really don't know because at the moment the cryptocurrency market is really full of manipulation and it's very difficult to guessing price, even now Bitcoin should have increased because there are a lot of good news but still the market crash  again.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: