Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bakkt is a new hope?  (Read 25212 times)
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:05:41 PM

Bakkt and ETF are 2 hopes for us. I think you will be more interested in bakkt and opportunities provided by Bakkt, but firstly it is time to make a good portfolio. If you have one, then wait for bakkt)

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:09:37 PM

I can only hope that this will make Bitcoin and the market grow, but as a rule, in 2018 and 2019(?), the news ceased to have a positive impact on cryptocurrencies.

TarzanNJane

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:31:21 PM

I guess it will be a good sign or start for a bull run, because the formation of Bakkt is the most exciting piece of cryptocurrency news I’ve heard in a long, long time. Not only will this serve as an institutional trading platform to usher in family offices, hedge funds, and other institutional investors— it will also increase adoption of blockchain amongst retail investors, with a user a friendly platform and trust established through the credible names involved.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:34:37 PM

Many people believe that these companies: Bakkt or Fidelity will cause bull market on cryptocurrencies , but these companies will again only help wealthy to earn more.

Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:46:51 PM

They have prolonged the launch one more time till the second quarter of this year. But yes, I believe that the Bakkt launch will push the industry and will provide a lot of new investors that are not familiar with crypto industry at the moment.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:02:56 PM

Many people believe that these companies: Bakkt or Fidelity will cause bull market on cryptocurrencies , but these companies will again only help wealthy to earn more.

Definitely, these people will are the big hope now as the market is continuously struggling to prove its best. A lot of them are eagerly waiting to see a pump and hopefully there will be a bull run this and let's believe this will happen.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:54:30 PM

Bakkt again will transfer to the spring. US law allows you to do this. There, some body has not worked for them for a month.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:57:38 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 12:23:57 AM by dabenko

I always like to device a plan B, that, what if BAKKT also delays.
We should not depend on all these bodies, SEC, BAKKT and the likes, to determine what will happen in the space.
They might intensionally delay, for their own gains, because they know that the more they delay, the more the coins plunge and for that, they will be able to buy at cheaper rate.
So immediately they announce, the price will increase and that eventually brings them profit.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:30:34 AM

I think that every regulation from several agencies that accept or reject cryptocurrency will give an effect on price movements. About bakkt, I am not really following this news, but many people who consider being accepted will give a new bull run to the market, I will believe that.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:36:27 AM

I'm not totally backing on Bakkt approval to restore the bitcoin market or initiate a bull run market, we have admit the chance of the disapproval of bakkt and seek for other alternatives.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:50:25 AM

I don't think so, Bakkt maybe only affect pump the market for several days then everything will be dump again. The one thing can affect the market will Bullrun maybe ETF BTC Approval by SEC, if ETF can be approved it can make interest big investor invest in BTC and another crypto. Of course, Bullrun is possible coming...
IMO
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:32:19 AM

All positive news that will bring new investor and new money can be become trigger for next bull market. I think BAKKT and Bitcoin ETF will create next bull market, we can see this when Gold ETF approved, the price of gold skyrokcet after SEC approved it. Bull market will be coming soon or later because crypto market still young and will be keep huge in the long term, with more many adoption and more company using blockchain technology the market cap has potential to surpass $1 trilliun in next 1 year.

J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:09:15 AM

They have prolonged the launch one more time till the second quarter of this year. But yes, I believe that the Bakkt launch will push the industry and will provide a lot of new investors that are not familiar with crypto industry at the moment.

I guess that the Bakkt developers will postpone the launch of Bitcoin futures until the summer 2019. Their decision mainly depends on the situation in the global crypto-exchange market. I'm glad to hear that they focused on Bitcoin as a highly-liquid commodity recognized by CFTC.

In any case, the company will release their product someday. I believe and hope that this new trading asset will become a strong driver for growing Bitcoin.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:06:47 AM

2019 is sure starting off very, very slowly with the Bakkt launch now being delayed further by the prolonged government shutdown there's sure to be a bit more stagnancy ahead before the real action begins and things start to move upward in this somewhat subdued market climate

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:15:06 AM

Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

I don't really know what exactly is Bakkt, is it an additional platform for bitcoin in some ways? Or something that can raise the market of bitcoin as it welcomes investors around the world?

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
adhirahman64

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:54:14 AM

don't forget the Russian plan to buy bitcoin
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:55:42 AM

I guess that the Bakkt developers will postpone the launch of Bitcoin futures until the summer 2019. Their decision mainly depends on the situation in the global crypto-exchange market. I'm glad to hear that they focused on Bitcoin as a highly-liquid commodity recognized by CFTC.

In any case, the company will release their product someday. I believe and hope that this new trading asset will become a strong driver for growing Bitcoin.
It's depends on the crypto market situation but the team has said due to the US shutdown and then they are deciding to delay the launch of BAKKT. It has stated in so many articles and you can read them all in the various crypto news sites.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:23:28 AM

It will be good if this news is true but based on what I read on some articles this rumor has no basis since the Russian government did not make any official announcement regarding buying Bitcoins but I'm also hoping that it became true because if this happens more countries will follow that could give a good results in the market.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:26:00 AM

It will be good if this news is true but based on what I read on some articles this rumor has no basis since the Russian government did not make any official announcement regarding buying Bitcoins but I'm also hoping that it became true because if this happens more countries will follow that could give a good results in the market.
They have not yet released any statement regarding it and that looks like only another rumour. They are supporting bitcoin through legalize the bitcoin mining operations.
Just curious the next news that will give a lot of clarification regarding this rumour.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:33:20 AM

Yep we will have green but dont think big pump but maybe market would recover step by step and i think its more better than any pump and yep from one side all we lost money in 2018 i had 100k + with my coins now their price is 8-9k but market started stabilise its good for instiutional money they would join i belive,afther Bakkt more faster.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████