Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guarantee of an ICO  (Read 690 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

Nawadays, the ICOs market was affected by scams, which generates distrust in them. Taking into account these events, Will are there some entities or platform that guarantees that an ICO is reliable to invest?
 Cool Huh Cool

This is not new even before. Now it is becoming more obvious as many are experienced enough to see this. We have to set some expectations that it's not as profitable as before whether there's a scam or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:50:11 AM

Crypto is anonymous, I don't think if an ICO have a guarantor to make every project at least not scam. If its have guarantee, I think the ICO's team must pay a lot of money to the platform.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

Nawadays, the ICOs market was affected by scams, which generates distrust in them. Taking into account these events, Will are there some entities or platform that guarantees that an ICO is reliable to invest?
 Cool Huh Cool

No one can give you any guarantee of the reliability of ICO projects. Recently, apart from the usual fraud in the ICO, when teams run away with investors ’collected funds, there has been fraud using the KYC check, when such a check is announced without prior notice at the end of the ICO or even some time after its completion and various Requirements for the non-payment of earned tokens.
The only way out of the current situation, I see only government regulation of ICO projects, now the ICO teams have soothed themselves that they want what they are doing.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

Cool Huh Cool

There is no guarantee that the ICO will succeed. There is only a platform that scores how good an ICO is so we can consider it, but keep in mind that there was once a case of a platform that sold high prices to the ICO project to give a very good score on its platform. Hopefully you understand what I mean, in the end you can only rely on yourself to do research.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:31:10 AM

Now all around fraudsters. Even sites with ratings are purchased. Therefore, it is very difficult to trust someone. You need to rely on your knowledge and intuition. I think it will be more reliable.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

Most entities that guarantee ICO reliability will appear in the project's partners, which requires us to check it out! And this information can be faked!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

I have to say that not all ICO are scammers.There are very good ICO teams with a good product,but in today's situation in the crypto-currency market and investments, not all companies achieve results and therefore no one can give guarantees.
ardaclown

Activity: 48

17 y/o coder

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

These ICO rating websites can only select the "good" ICOs and they won't give the best ones. Because sometimes these scam ICOs pay a nice money and get high-rated, also they can get some ads from these websites. So maybe they can't be the best in these rating websites but eventually, they will be in a high position. When I was investing to an ICO, I would find ICOs from popular rating websites. Then check their team, where they got the education, do they have a past. After this I check their social media posts, blog posts, GitHub commits. If everything looks okay, then it probably works but sometimes I ended up with %70-80 loss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

It seems to me that if there was such a platform, even if it was paid, then still many people would use it and there would not be such a large number of fraudulent ICOS, because the scammers would understand that nothing comes out of this sensible.

Isuk

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:34:01 PM

I think, No one can guarantee that ICO is reliable to invest. We know that there are so many ICOs now, and we can not know which one is the good one. It's our own responsibility to find the answer, that's my opinion Smiley
Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

the guarantor can be the country in which the cryptocurrency is legalized and there sanctions against swindlers are provided. by the way, the country where the cryptocurrency is legalized by such actions tries to protect its citizens from fraud. and if you look where the new ICO is registered, we will see that they are mainly registered in countries where there is no law on cryptocurrency and therefore there will be no punishment for scammers.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

Nothing on this earth is guaranteed, let alone if there is anything safe in the crypto market.
All we can do is analyze carefully and try to make decisions that are not too disastrous.
If we do not like this, it is better to invest in mutual funds.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
bisdak40

Activity: 2282
Merit: 547

This too shall pass

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

It will boil down to make a research on your own when it comes to investing in a project. Don't fully trust an entity that review ICOs because IMO those entities can be paid to make positive reviews on an ICO to make them look good on investors. It is your money so better you decide.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

participation in the ICO is a high risky venture as well as investing in cryptocurrency. No one guarantees anything. It all depends on how experienced you are and how skillfully you select campaigns

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

you are making a mistake by thinking that "nowadays" the ICO scams are hitting the market! the problem is that they have always been scams but now that more people know this simple fact, the success rate of these ICO scams is going down making it harder for them to gather money so your investment in them fails with a huge loss too.
and for that reason there can not be any kind of guarantee for an ICO success and if anyone is offering you something of that kind then it means they are trying to scam you twice.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Garou

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

ICO's, bounties in a bad situation because of scammer projects. Last experiences is not good.
Even some Project managed by sylon, had some problems these days.
God save us.
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

You can investigate your project by your own and look at its rating on the rating websites. But there is no platform existing, that will guarantee you that an ICO is going to end successfully. I have seen projects that were rated with 5/5 overall and have lost around x10 from the ICO price.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

Cool Huh Cool

Indeed, this is just a nationwide calling plan and with such a large scale, they can not control it all. This is a high risk market, but otherwise we will also earn a lot. That is the risk we bear and so I recommend that you improve your ICO analysis skills.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

Cool Huh Cool

Actually it depends on the platforms function and field of interest if the services or function they choose has a true demand from the probable consumers it will consider as guarantee. But frankly speaking these was only a pure speculation this is the true state of cryptocurrency and ICO's.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

There is no any platform or institution that could guarantee that some ICO projects is not a similar scam today. There was the same situation with stocks a couple centuries ago in different countries but all that was changed after the provided tight government regulation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: