Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:53:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guarantee of an ICO  (Read 694 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

there is no guarantee that a platform can make the ICO reliable. ICO rating sites are business so if they are offered money they can make changes to the rating and you would not know that it is fake. mostly you can only depend on your self by researching and investing in ICO is risky.
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

Nawadays, the ICOs market was affected by scams, which generates distrust in them. Taking into account these events, Will are there some entities or platform that guarantees that an ICO is reliable to invest?
 Cool Huh Cool

Some time agone I participated within the Dehedge project, a project that protects investors from the drops of Token worth, scam project and non-listing of Token. i feel this project can improve the idea of investors concerning shopping for ICO Token is that this state of affairs of the cryptocurrency market.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

ICO rating websites help in that case. There are ICO critics that scrutinize and verify an ICOs credibility and authenticity. This ratings really help boost the ICOs popularity as well as the people's trust in it.

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

I think there are many reliable and reputable ICOs. There is something I can not recognize them
sakahayang

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

ICO coins at the moment cannot be trusted, because many are not in accordance with the promised price. now the most reliable coins are masternode coins.
I have compared between ICO coins and masternode coins at this time, masternode is better compared to ICO coins. ICO coins can take months to transact and masternode coins do not require a long time to be able to make transactions.
maybe you can prove it by analyzing it.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

Current most ICO rating and reviews website just a place to give you more information about current or upcoming ICO, but don't guarantee you the ICO is 100% worth to invest, as ICO is a high risk and high profit return investment, so any decision is up to you, don't trust anyone or platform   

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

I think it's already there and there are so many, we just need to re-analyze what they are analyzing, look for the best ICO that might be potentially beneficial. No matter how good the platform is that can guarantee that a ico is a big success, they only speculate that the rest of you are analyzing
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

No sites about ICO ratings and reviews will guarantee the existence and truthfulness of ICOs. It's really hard to determine which ICOs are fake and scam. Considering that some ICO review sites are being paid to make ICOs look good. So, before investing perform a lot of necessary research.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

there is no guarantee to invest ico 90% ico is a scam.
so think before investing ico. but if you are right to choose ico you can become rich
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

If there is such a service that will guarantee all the chances of a positive ICO for all possible legalizations and in order to weed out scam projects, I think that such a project will definitely be offered good funding.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

I do not think that there are such platforms or sites that would guarantee that ico will be successful. In general, no one can give guarantees on investments, especially in cryptocurrency. If you find the organization or the person who will guarantee you a profit and return your funds, then most likely he is a fraudster. If we are talking about guarantees, it is only in banks or large official companies, and then usually garnatii are given for something. In the crypto industry at the moment, there can be no guarantees, on the contrary, the cryptocurrency market and ico are high risk.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

Nawadays, the ICOs market was affected by scams, which generates distrust in them. Taking into account these events, Will are there some entities or platform that guarantees that an ICO is reliable to invest?
 Cool Huh Cool

There is no website or a platform that guarantees the success of an ICO. what I know is there some websites that give ratings of each ICO, but you shouldn't believe ratings as a guarantee for success of an ICO because there were some ICOs failed even they had high ratings. So just do your own research first.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

There are sites that will make you see ICO's ratings this rating was researched by teams on that particular sites you can see expert ratings and what do they think, about given names of the token but if you are having doubts on their work you can sure research and see for yourself, I really think that there is no 100% ICO that will be compatible with you there will always be a flaw, And we can not know any good ICO until it shows its true colors so we are technically sitting ducks waiting for an ICO to makes its move whether it can be a success or not, It will be on the developer's hands if they can make it happen, So I can say that there are no guaranteed ICO's and not all are pertaining only to scam but to ICO that are not successful with their hard cap or soft cap this will lead to stopping the ICO itself.
You are right that you should not believe in ratings, since I saw offers with prices for the formation of a rating on similar sites.
so that they are convenient only for familiarization and the fact that there is a lot of information collected

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Cool Huh Cool

I don't think you will find a place can can guarantee the legitimacy of an ICO, the best you can do is view some of the ICO review sites and of course community opinion, even then there is no guarantee.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

Only your own experience and the experience of people on this forum will be able to assist you in determining the quality of a given ICO project. Do not neglect the opportunity to learn from the mistakes of others. Only you yourself can become a guarantor of the quality of the project in which you participate.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:56:28 PM

There are a lot of platforms, some of them already started working, for example, DAOX, some of them in development - W12, DESICO. These platforms protect investors funds at least that's their main idea
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

The guarantee is on how good our own research because we cannot believe in any entities or platform. Many ICO ratings have already paid by projects to raise their ratings. That's why I am not really sure with ICO ratings nowadays.          

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

A working product is generally a must these days. No matter how good the idea is without a working product I wouldn't invest. Also, I would pay close attention to who there advisors our. Since the top 5 ICO bench advisors won't add their name to shitty projects which will harm their reputation they generally only join ICO that have potential.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

There is no such  guarantee on ICOs. You have to make your own research on the project. Analyze the WP,
Team, look at ICO rating sites etc. but as we are missing regulations on ICO field, there is no guarantee that
you will not be scammed. You can never be sure that at one point the ICO turns out to be a scam and the team
disappear with the funds. This is a risk we have to be aware.

Karr98

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

I think there is no guarantee if we hope that when we join an ICO this will success. What we can do is do with our research or maybe sharing with many people how to choose ICO it is good or not. Or you can read at this forum i saw many thread about how to avoid scam ICO and then you do with your experience maybe it can reduce or avoid us from scam ICO
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: