Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guarantee of an ICO  (Read 694 times)
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

It may be difficult to have a guarantee in ICO investment, maybe in the future, the ICO market will more organized  to protect investors interest.
There are already projects under development with a dedicated ICO blockchain alongside some centralized features to solve the existing problems in the ICO market.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:23:20 AM

Nawadays, the ICOs market was affected by scams, which generates distrust in them. Taking into account these events, Will are there some entities or platform that guarantees that an ICO is reliable to invest?
 Cool Huh Cool

I think there is no guarantee in any investment. Its true that these days many ICOs are scam and i think thats why i think need government regulation. If government issuing regulation about ICOs, i am believe scammer will afraid and it will reducing scam ICOs from market
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:26:07 AM

Nawadays, the ICOs market was affected by scams, which generates distrust in them. Taking into account these events, Will are there some entities or platform that guarantees that an ICO is reliable to invest?
 Cool Huh Cool

It is very hard to determine the ICOS performance in the beginning, even some ICO bench marks out there are have trouble to filter what ICO is real and not scam. But, with the help of concern bounty hunters, they can determine whether an ICO is a scam or not.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:49:01 AM

As long as the scope of cryptocurrency is not regulated, no one will give you any guarantees. Perhaps in the future Iko will be safer, I heard that they suggested replacing ICO with RICO. That is, people will be able to return their investments at any stage of project development.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Now is the time when most of the ICO projects had tremendous success and the demand for tokens exceeded the supply of tokens. Unfortunately, this time is over and there are no guarantees that purchased tokens will increase in price several times or several dozen times. Investing in ICO is highly risky - you can both earn high and lose low. The decision is up to you - be very careful.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

Nobody would guarantee you the success of any project, because it is impossible to see the future and to say that the project will even reach the soft cap on the falling market. Check the project and decide for yourself.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

If you need a guarantee, you should invest in the top altcoin market. Your money will be guaranteed because of the altcoin that is hard to scam. For ICO, it never happened because ICO is the beginning of a project and no one can guarantee it
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

There will be no guarantee on any ICO!
There are so many ICO who were scam, but still we need to keep believing that everything will be fine.
We need to trust ourselves and make things work for us.
research and study is the best thing to do in this cryptocurrency community.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

There are sites that will make you see ICO's ratings this rating was researched by teams on that particular sites you can see expert ratings and what do they think, about given names of the token but if you are having doubts on their work you can sure research and see for yourself, I really think that there is no 100% ICO that will be compatible with you there will always be a flaw, And we can not know any good ICO until it shows its true colors so we are technically sitting ducks waiting for an ICO to makes its move whether it can be a success or not, It will be on the developer's hands if they can make it happen, So I can say that there are no guaranteed ICO's and not all are pertaining only to scam but to ICO that are not successful with their hard cap or soft cap this will lead to stopping the ICO itself.

Yeah research is the key but most of the ICO rating sites get paid by the ICOs. So, better not trust them.

For me, buying new tokens from decentralized exchanges when they distributed the bounty payments become much cheaper.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

Of course, No. Nobody can say which ICO is guranteed. There are different situations on the market. Some ICOs are falling after entering the real market. Itsn't unpredictable.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

Each ICO rating website has an interest relationship with the project. Don't trust these rating platforms too much. No organization or individual can guarantee ICO projects. Because the ICO market is full of uncertainty and risk.

cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

There are dozens of ranking websites that rank ICOs but and a big BUT they make no guarantee , There is no guarantee in ICOs neither  in cryptocurrency market, The only one that you can trust is just yourself!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

Unfortunately, there are no such platforms, and now really a lot of scams divorced. There are, of course, sites where there is a trust rating icon, but this does not give you an absolute guarantee that the ICO is good.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

There are several ICO rating websites but I don’t totally trust their judgements toward the projects. I will just take the write up as a reference when I am doing research. IMO, it is better to trust your own investment judgement than guarantee from any company.
Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

When you participate in such the project in cryptocurrency there are no guarantees. Any investment is a risk and the more so in cryptocurrency.

Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606

Just Do The Best

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

So far as I know there is no entities or platform that guarantees an ICO is good and not a scam. However, there are several things to be used as parameters.

A good ICO has a convincing web site, a compact developer team, a whitepaper, a video from the team explaining the project, the planned listing on the exchanger and having a smart contract for sure.

You can also check on ICO web reviews such as ICO Bench, Crypto Compare, Coin Desk and so on.

maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

There are place of people you could ask for advice on any ICO, that way you could use them as a guide to choose the best ICO for you. and at the same time you could learn to choose which project can be trusted or not.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

I do not see such service or platform been executed hundred percent. We have seen in the recent some form of collateralization of ICOs but not fully responsible for success or failure of ICO. I think investors will keeping on bearing the full risk of ICO investment!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:26:05 AM

Ya i can say most of icos are just a scam project, that's why we need to be more carefull before we want to investing our money in crypto especially in ICO. Just be more selective and do your own research with very-very carefully.
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

the only thing that can guarantee about the ICO is yourself, although it also can never be entirely appropriate. entrust the site rating and many existing assessments is not able to make bail today. the analysis will be helpful but should also be provided with a good knowledge of the crypto mainly for ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: