Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:17:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best investment in 2018  (Read 1372 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!

My best investment in 2018 mostly not investing to anything. With this choice, i avoid scams, 10x price drops etc. But i earned some buck from quarkchain besides that not investing is the wise choice.

adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

the best thing when I invest in 2018 is Ethereum and Bitcoin, indeed when looking at the second exchange the tokens are in a bad price, but I trade with long term rather I can get profits from the ups and downs of the coin price.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

I treat my bounty signature campaign as my investment. Giving more time to any activities is a form of investment because investment is all about time and effort. I join now the bitcoin  air campaign. I trust the team that in the proper time after achieving the success they will pay us and the tokens will be in great demands due to nice platform. I am still hoping and believing that tomorrow I will have much better altcoins.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

I can only invest in time and effort since I am a bounty hunter. The most profitable bounty I have ever joined will be Nebeus NBTK token(The project is dead now)I joined the signature campaign for 3 months and sold my reward for $1500 USD. After that, I got unlucjy and joined scam ICO's. :-( Hopefully, I can that amount of money again. Those scam ICO's are affecting even bunty hunters.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

My best invest for this year is investing in ETH .

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

The best investment of this year is the coin QuarkChain. The price has grown 6 times in one day. But not many were lucky enough to participate in the ICO. Many applications have been rejected.

tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

I think the one that is developing this year is Ripple, the increase can even beat the volume of ethereum, I think this coin will still continue to grow until next year, maybe the second position is indeed the place

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

I think the best investment this year is USDT, because I get a big profit when I sell it, I'm sure that in the next few days the price will go up and now it's the best time to buy, because the price is very cheap.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!

A success story is oftentimes not a continuous line. We arrive at that point with so many troubles and hardships along the way. My success in 2018, I admit, is yet to come. With only more than a month left before 2018 will bid good bye for good, I am still very confident that it will still come. I had great profit in 2017 but then all of it were pulled down when 2018 entered. I remain HODLing for now.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

There are a lot of profitable investments in 2018 even though the value is red in all ALT but not continuously red,there is a boost that occurs in ALT even though it is a little but gives a small profit of only 5%.You have to follow the trends in the market to get it.

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

It was a hard year for all the investors, but I have still some diamonds left in my portfolio. FOXT ICO was a great decision, but it dropped after the first listing and now is trading around the ICO price and has a great potential.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

I invested a lot of money in ETH. I think the price is now at the bottom and when the ETH team keeps their promises and corrects their mistakes, the price will fly up.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

My best investment is still in an icos that has not been launch yet but am very optimistic that when it is launched the profits is going to be very massive due to the fact that the coin is a utility coin and it design to carry out a very important function in the ecosystem connecting the blockchain to the real estate business.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

In mid-2018, I was a participant IOS signature campaign. And at the time each participant is paid with an IOS token and the signature ran for about one month. Signature campaigns have a good effect on the IOS market and experienced a drastic increase, so as I sold IOS at high prices and got big profits. I guess the investment in altcoin is very good for choosing short term compared to long term, you can see several factors that will occur pump.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

I earn profit even the market turn to red. I invest to the ICO in the first month of 2018 and I get more profit once the ICO ends and that is good for me. But for now when the market turn into red or dump more again I did not get high profit only some profit that I get in trading weekly.
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

The best investment in 2018 for me is no. I think if this year there were no losses due to the red market, that would have been very good. Many people suffered losses due to the red situation throughout the year 2018. And hope to take profits early in 2019. Roll Eyes

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

it has to be bitcoin. although i say this because you asked about the most profitable "investment" and bitcoin has always been the most profitable one and will remain that way.

if you want the most profitable trade then it is a different question because a trade is not an investment exactly and i have done a lot of them this year to make a lot of profit. for example there were shitcoins that i traded for 100% in a week. they are mostly dead by now.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

A plethora of bad investments for me this year and only one good one, 0chain, which is still way below its ICO price. This is particularly interesting if taking into consideration its partnership with NEO and some other strong projects. Recently it has had a solid consolidation, so it seems that it is ready to reach new levels.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

this year was not great for me but still i have made some decent profits in 2 coins  one is farmatrust which i bought very cheap and sold recently and made 300% profit from my investment and other coin is EFX which made some profit and also i am holding neo for the future profits and iam hope huge price spike next year hope so i get to my desired price.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

I invested in 2018 only in Ripple and did not regret it, because there were not bad pampas on which I did not earn money, and now the coin is growing against the background of a falling market.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: