Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best investment in 2018  (Read 1372 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

I think this 2018 profit for investment still doesn't get much profit. Because we all know the crypto market is not good. But if you have a long-term investment this year it might be better. It is possible that with long-term investments until 2019 or 2020 it will probably benefit a lot. For me personally this year is not so great.

FR1DGE

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

Well 2018 was the year of ICOs and tokens for Ethereum. I tried investing in a couple tokens and unfortunately I held too long and they dropped in value. Recently, in the bear market, I have invested into an ICO that holders recieve profit from. This ICO is called EVOAI and it is based on arbitrage trading bots that trade the difference of price on a coin on two different exchanges and make that profit. This profit is distributed to all of the token holders. If you hold enough tokens you can run the bot they offer by yourself and make more profit. You can find more here: https://www.evoai.network
I invested in this project because I knew it was safe (they have two interviews with their devs and legal team which you can find here: https://t.me/evaoi).
The ICO is on stage one and the token price is $0.55. If you have $250 worth of EVOT tokens, you can register an account on the website and possibly win a chance to beta test the bots yourself. Sure this project won't completely change the Ethereum ecosystem but it WILL be successful and is definitely worth checking out.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Nothing good happened with my investment this year so I changed my plan. I go with the flow and ride the waves so I sold my shit coins at lost but was able to multiply my ethereum higher that last year. I was able to keep 5 ETH to my hard wallet so far and I can say that it was one of my biggest achievement and a good preparation to take a profit by next year. I am still confident that ETH will reach an all time high next year and during red market, the best strategy to take is to multiply your holdings and do not focus on the value. It always takes time before something good happens or before it multiply its price.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

I think that the best investment I could do today is what I know a little about programming, I think that this is the best thing I can do if I get practice, probably this is the most important thing.
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

in my opinion in 2018 very few people benefit because 2018 makes everyone lose a lot of money because since the beginning of the year until now prices have always decreased significantly, maybe everyone will get a profit in 2019 when all prices have started to grow

petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!
In my opinion since the cryrpto market fluctuates. Until at the moment. Maybe the Ripple is the investment choice will probably be potential and good for the future.
Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

My best ever investment is Pundi X. I strongly believe in this project. This will going to change the retail world. The real time payment solution.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

There was a time not so long ago when MGO brought more than 100%. Wings brought about 50% last week. In general, the market has been showing itself from the good side the last few months.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!

I wish I had a resounding success, but the only achievement is that  I haven't sold my coins and I'm still going on believing in them. I bought them at a nice price, so my losses are not as big as they could be.

siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

There was no good investment during this year. The only coin that gave at least something was HYDRO. They even did not planned to go on exchanges, I just got some free tokens and this coin gave me more profit than all investments.
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

I will not lie to you but in 2018 I earned absolutely nothing and this is very bad

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

My major investment this year 2018 was basically for Bitcoin and Ethereum. I invested in these two giants when actually yielded much profit to me before the sharp dip started. All am doing now is for me to buy more of Bitcoin and Ethereum for hodl in a long term.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

My best investment is matrixchain. I remember that i invested matrix with my 5 ether during crowdsale 1 phase and after matrix hitted 5x i think and i sold all of my coins and accumulate from dip again and i sold again Cheesy . Now i am holding only ethereum for now. But matrix chain was my best investment in 2018. Yes maybe i didint earn 50x money but at least i earned something. I am sure there is some investors which earned 50x or more Cheesy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

This year I do not focus on investing in iCO projects but mainly investing in ETH. I usually trade the day to make profit from ETH. In 2018 the value of ETH fluctuated very well and brought many benefits to many investors.
But its fluctuations are downward fluctuations, And I also invest in ETH but I'm not profitable with it. But for other  altcoin else I have a lot of profit, 2018 is a bad year for ETH

I had some Bitcoin Cash,it also lost me some money.
I am seeking for much investment in Ripple that becomes Altcoin that was so increased with the progress shown this Ripple into profit by owning and developing the Ripple as the main coin became the largest investment.

onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:06:35 AM

This year I do not focus on investing in iCO projects but mainly investing in ETH. I usually trade the day to make profit from ETH. In 2018 the value of ETH fluctuated very well and brought many benefits to many investors.
But its fluctuations are downward fluctuations, And I also invest in ETH but I'm not profitable with it. But for other  altcoin else I have a lot of profit, 2018 is a bad year for ETH

I had some Bitcoin Cash,it also lost me some money.
I have a lot more invested in Bitcoin for this period. because I see the Bitcoin is able to guarantee a profit who can afford I earn.
 so I use my investment to be profitable and that Bitcoin mainstay me in got more profit investment.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 03:30:52 AM

I didn't make investment as I just took part in Airdrop but you could buy it. It was Enumivo, was dirt cheap at the beginning so those who bought it made tons of profit whether bear market or not.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

Unfortunately this year I can not boast of successful investments. All my tokens have fallen far below the purchase price and are not going to go up.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

Well, this year had not been to good for me too. However, when it comes to bounty. I have earned some good bounties which I have worked on last 2017. So, even though the market had been bad, I was still able to earn some money.
SmartCams
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Where can I see the story of a successful project that ended and fulfilled its promises? Does anyone know this?
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1340

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

Something tells me that 2018 for investment was very difficult and almost all investments this year will be unprofitable for people. To make a profit in such a heavy falling market you need to be a genius. but I do not rule out the possibility that someone else made such a profit.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███