Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best investment in 2018  (Read 1372 times)
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!

almost overall in every month this year the red trend dominates, so there is nothing profitable from investment in 2018. I think we all feel it especially after bitcoin falls to 3k. but I agree if at this time to buy a lot of altcoins including for bitcoin.

Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!
This year, I practically made a profit only from trading, plus I sold some of the weak altcoins in my opinion and invested in more promising ones, sometimes in bitcoin, making a profit in the number of coins.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

my best was in the very first days of this year.
even whole year, market went down, but you can see there were alot of recovery wave when there was a big dump.
it's not hard to get 10-20% instantly right after the dump.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

This red market year is not good to me. I have to say I don't have any best investment this year because all of my coins are droppig down. maybe I can say that I have best investment in 2019 and looking forward to it. my folio is dropping everyday so bottom line is I lost my investment this year.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

Daily trading is still good option for me although small profit i get, but that is better than loss my fund because holding to long..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

My dear friend 2018 was not so much profitable for me in crypto world. Cause this year was one of the bad years for all cryptocurrencies. But I've made some good profits from Neo and Nano.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

Mid-2018 is still good for investing or trading. there we can get a lot of profits. but at the end of the year, it is actually very destroyed from the cryptocurrency market, the price is down
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

There are many ways to get motivated at a time when the market is severely in pain. My experience in this time of bearish market is that I have actively involved in bounty campaigns. It is because I am planning to cover more or less the loss I have been suffering in the crypto market. So I also want to urge all my friends to involve in bounty campaigns.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

There are many ways to get motivated at a time when the market is severely in pain. My experience in this time of bearish market is that I have actively involved in bounty campaigns. It is because I am planning to cover more or less the loss I have been suffering in the crypto market. So I also want to urge all my friends to involve in bounty campaigns.
The fact is that the bounty companies did not bring me anything for the last four months. The best way to cover your losses is trading. Even in the red market, trading and good investment make a profit.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

I have not felt success in investing in digital currencies. but I also know the procedure for investing, in my opinion in this year we better invest in coins that have potential. for example, in Ether, Ada, Xrp, Wafes and Bitcoin. invest your money in that currency

izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

I just bought some cryptocurrency and hold them until now.

Bought - price - current price

LOYALCOIN - 27 SATS - 37 SATS
BITCOIN 3800 USD - 4200
ETHEREUM - 108USD - 120USD
CRYPTOSOLARTECH - 220 BTC - 508BTC
ATLANT - 500 SATS - 600

still waiting for more profit Cheesy
happy trading guys!
I look at your deals and it seems to me that you have slept all year, and that’s what you wrote deals for last month. Or maybe October
kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

The best thing happened at the beginning of the year. It was Tron and Verge. It was a rare occurrence, and I have not lost. I don't remember any good moves after that.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

with our experience investing in altcoin will definitely vary for the best coins this year. I see so many coins that continue to grow but cannot continue above. ETH, RIPPLE, EOS, STELAR is quite good because the coins are already included in the top 10 marketcurrency.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

the best investment in 2018? maybe there isn't, all the altcoins I bought in 2018 didn't make a profit. bitcoin, ethereum, EOS, Nano, Ripple and many of the altcoins I bought did not produce anything. even I have been hodl for more than 6 months.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

In general, 2018 is a bad time for making such calculations. However, XRP showed good result. I have noticed that Ripple is not very subjected to the behavior of bitcoin. It can grow while other cryptocurrencies fall, but unfortunately, it can act controversy during the bullish market. Anyway, in November I got pretty good returns when XRP pumped and sold it for bitcoin on CEX. Maybe it's not the wisest choice, but bitcoin is number one for me, and I believe in its potential in the future. Apart from successful stories, it is a good time for investment due to the extremely low price which we may never see again.

maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

none. all the investments that I made this year were unfortunately completely failed

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

Unfortunately, the year 2018 did not help me to get rich. I sold a little, then bought a little, without risking large sums. At the end of the year I made a mistake, bought at the peak and got a loss.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

nothing good this year. none of what I bought made a profit. eth, btc, bnb, and many more. all of the altcoins only make my money disappear. and maybe it's not just me who feels it all. Cry Cry

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

I have had my portfolio plunged from $25000 to $7000! I remembered investing in a low key ICO project midex exchange,  and luckily,  midex turn out to yielding fantastic profit for me. U made almost ten times of what u invested!

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

Still bitcoin.

I have had my portfolio plunged from $25000 to $7000! I remembered investing in a low key ICO project midex exchange,  and luckily,  midex turn out to yielding fantastic profit for me. U made almost ten times of what u invested!
You've lost a lot and same as mine. I won't give on how much I lost but it's higher than yours.

What I did for this year was to hold my past profit of bitcoin and the newest profits are the ones that I'm selling for fiat. Not much success for this year but still grateful that we are able to survive though its not really a good year for most.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀