Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best investment in 2018  (Read 1372 times)
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

My best investment in 2018 is not investing in the market because since the beginning of the year the market has only fallen and there is an opportunity to earn only traders so the best investment is an investment in yourself  Cool
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

Very hard to find it in this year! Selling most of cryptos and staying in cash would have been best but very few people did that. Anyway, next year should be good for cryptos.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!

I do not want to allocate any coins, for the reason that all of them are still at the lower price level, but I have high hopes for their growth in the future. I am convinced of this and will definitely share with you the results of my investments.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

My all investments are red :/ however, I was lucky to get Ontology airdrop, I sold it for $1300, It became as much as $9000 in April-May but still, earning 1300 dollars from nothing is pretty good.

But all ICO investments are minus 5x lol. Even if I profited in the beginning.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

now I still believe in ETH that the price will be better next year, so the best investment now is to buy some and hold it until prices become truly stable, maybe it can double and be a big profit, eth turnover is still very good, but there's nothing wrong with buying some other altcoins
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!

This year become bad time for my investment, all coins become red and I can't recovery again because all asset already changed become bitcoin and eth. My best investment only with LTC, even only have little movement but for me is enough. Complaint will need help me but now I try to buy XMR for long term period, hope become the best one.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

This is a very difficult year, I experience more loss than profit this year. Prices are hard to bounce off. Likewise, bounty rewards cannot be expected too much, the price is quite low, many tokens are posted and postponed in the market listing. Hopefully next year there will be a good change, at least capital can return to full.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

After what was a difficult year, I finally found a grumps of light from investing in XYO. it's one of the few coins that have profitable even in the face of the onslaught.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

My best investment that gives me the highest profit is credits, I invested just $200 and after some months, it went so high, my $200 investment become $1900, i have sell at that point, so i still consider it my best investment for this 2018. 
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

Ontology. This is my best investment this year. The project showed itself very well, even with the fall of the market, now it retains its position, which is one of the main factors of a good project.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

Investments this year were all so unprofitable that I do not even want to remember. The only HYDRO pleased me, but it didn't block my losses.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

this  year I have no investment which gives me profit . so it is red year for me. from January 17 price continually down, so it is difficult to manage your profit. unfortunately I didn't  this.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:29:45 AM

throughout 2018 I have not made a big investment, or have not made a big sale. only trade in small amounts, and get a little profit by presenting an average increase of + 0.4%.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

This year I participated in a lot of ICO and they, oddly enough, were quite profitable. The best investment was in ONT, although there was more investment of time than money, but still it was profitable)

Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

I buy nothing. Because im a investor i like to invest more and more, as much i have money in my wallet i invest it.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

This year is full of bad deals, but the good ones I can be proud of, I can't remember. I did not lose money on the fall of Cardano as I opened a short position on this coin and was able to amortize all the losses that were in the future.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

This year is full of bad deals, but the good ones I can be proud of, I can't remember. I did not lose money on the fall of Cardano as I opened a short position on this coin and was able to amortize all the losses that were in the future.
selling in bearish could be best decision for us to avoid bigger loss when we hold this coins.and some people didnt consider it as strategy.they just holding although price continue down sharply and extremely.and i think only few investors could earn profit in current situation.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

for sure the 2018 is the best time to invest in coins because they are too expensive and I'm also certain that all those investing in coins now will be bigger in 2019 because the possibility is high its price.
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

This years is really a struggle for all crypto enthusiast. But still the earning is there even a low market prices, its so different from last interm of earning. Almost half of the prices of coins decrease in 70% compare to last year. Even this is the market situation just enjoy your journey here in crypto and dont lost hope because theres a big chance it will bounce back next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: