Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS/MN] BLibrary - BlockChain Library! [PRE-SALE 2/9 MASTERNODE]  (Read 1189 times)
mubecay

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

They are upgrading it to a supergroup now - you will be allowed to join soon.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JJPiterson

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:27:46 AM

The team believe that crypto is the future, and aims to develop esport platform- one of the popular areas of the future specially with crypto. Good job
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:38:54 AM

The team believe that crypto is the future, and aims to develop esport platform- one of the popular areas of the future specially with crypto. Good job

Maybe you are posting in a different thread. This is not about e-sport project.

By the way, I like the mission but do you have the general list on what type of books are you going to integrate in your platform?
Your 5-page whitepaper is very short. I hope this will not be another mn selling project only. Gone before hitting the exchanges.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

The project sounds good since it's a new idea to implement in the blockchain, writers, readers and book lovers should be happy with this project. Since there is very limited competition in this niche, there is a high chance of this project that can get huge success in a short time frame.
airalexander1

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Every project is created will be expected to bring the success of your project even though it was born but I believe that with unique ideas to attract investors you will be successful.
BlockChain-Dev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

Listing request sent

coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

I love books and I think this is a amazing new project. I am a huge fan of old books but it is very hard to find many of the old ones I am looking for. Either people just have thrown them out or just forgot them on their shelf. I think that with this project it will be a lot easier finding books and preserving them for the future. Maybe some people think why would we want to preserve the knowledge these books contain if everything can be found in new books or on the internet? Well that is the thing. I have come to really enjoy old books because a lot of that knowledge is not being taught or written in newer books. There are many subject you can only find it old books.

Also the nostalgia factor is huge. Maybe someone has read a book years ago but lost it or remembers a book from their childhood but can't find it anymore, this is the answer to all those problems! I am very passionate about this project because I believe this is a very important one it has a real world use and I believe this project is also very interesting for investors. I can't wait to see where this one is going!
BlockChain-Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

Hey all!
 Our project is just starting its way and we are as a team, just want to demonstrate that we are not only working according to our plan, completing tasks and closing goals according to schedule, but also opened to communication and offers from our growing community. Our plans extend further than just creating another token. The project involves the future creation of a multi-modular infrastructure. In each of the modules of the infrastructure will be a separate coin. In the end, it will be a related set of services, with real products and general integration.
 Due to the current state of the market, and the formed stereotype of the behavior of many teams, coin developers, especially in the field of masternodes, we want to show that we have chosen a different path and to vote on a number of issues. Some are just for studying general moods and visions, some are more important.
 The objectives of voting are to obtain the most objective opinion of market participants, which is possible only in free discussion, to give everyone the opportunity to express their vision, taking into account their individual experience and wishes. This does not mean that everything will be as the majority chooses, but we will listen to competent opinions. In our opinion, this is the only option to create a product in demand on the market.

We assume that this will be useful for all participants.
We offer several questions for voting.
While in the form of a simple vote on priorities of importance.

What is the decisive factor for investing when choosing a project?

1  Nice design, well-designed posts and graphic content.
2  A stable and well-functioning network, a wallet that works without issues, fast synchronization and, in general - the technical part is working perfectly.
3  Availability of bounty companies, community management, maximum dissemination of information about the project.
4  Holding an auction for early investors before the first stock exchange listing.
5  The presence of other projects in the portfolio team. Expierienced DEV and a team.
6  Compliance with the schedule, the implementation of tasks according to the roadmap of the project as scheduled.
7  Continuous refinement of the algorithm, adding a second or several algorithms.
8  Addition or termination of one or another functionality, for example, changing the MN collateral or turning POW, POS on or off, or variations thereof during the life cycle of a coin.

You can vote in the discord.
wovomel

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

Reserved
BlockChain-Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:21:56 PM

Maybe you are posting in a different thread. This is not about e-sport project.

By the way, I like the mission but do you have the general list on what type of books are you going to integrate in your platform?
Your 5-page whitepaper is very short. I hope this will not be another mn selling project only. Gone before hitting the exchanges.

Yes, the list of books is already being prepared.
At the moment we are selecting books that do not fall under copyright. And also we add historical documents.
BlockChain-Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

Less than 3 days to change the reward for the block. 3 BLIB block  (90% Masternodes, 10% PoS)
We remind you that you can buy stack packages for the price of:
100 BLIB: 0.050 BTC
200 BLIB: 0.100 BTC
500 BLIB: 0.250 BTC

Network speed and complexity is increasing every day.
BlockChain-Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:06:33 AM

Hello friends.
First of all, we will add books that are in the public domain from 2015.
The list of books will be announced later.
We are going to adapt about 15 books per month.

You can also offer your favorite books for which permissions will be obtained for publication in the blockchain.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:08:40 AM

The project sounds good since it's a new idea to implement in the blockchain, writers, readers and book lovers should be happy with this project. Since there is very limited competition in this niche, there is a high chance of this project that can get huge success in a short time frame.

Yes, it has all the data to be a successful project. Utility and accessibility are strengths. It's like having all the books in the world at your home! You do not have to waste time in bookstores, you do not have to wait for the courier and you can have access to a lot of information directly from your home.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:24:30 AM

Interesting projects.

Already read your Lightpaper. I hope you can provide whitepaper sooner. So we can see your BIG GOAL.
Additional suggestion : Would you add more colors to your website. So ppl who have eye disorders (like me), still can enjoy your website.

And btw, would you check your email? Thank you.

BlockChain-Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

Interesting projects.
Already read your Lightpaper. I hope you can provide whitepaper sooner. So we can see your BIG GOAL.
Additional suggestion : Would you add more colors to your website. So ppl who have eye disorders (like me), still can enjoy your website.
And btw, would you check your email? Thank you.

Hey. Thank you, we will consider your offer and reply.
VisualPleasure

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

concept for our project its nice, make preservation the value of the Book World using blockchain technology, for me its will make book more durable

CryptoProcent

Activity: 291

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

concept for our project its nice, make preservation the value of the Book World using blockchain technology, for me its will make book more durable

It's great, is not it? A few years ago you could not even imagine that. With blockchain technology imagination has no limit!
lehusexu

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

They are upgrading it to a supergroup now - you will be allowed to join soon.
rehana90

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

Such a great idea, a library on blockchain.
I wonder if this project brings the opportunity to read books for free, for example they buy books from tx fees and then make it open to read or donate in their archive. Not sure how this will work, but I'm all in for its masternode only, high ROI let alone other development.
veni1988

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

a very interesseantes projekt.im discord is in the life and the devs are always active. I think I'll buy a few more coins if they are listed on cb
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: