Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading as an entertainment thing  (Read 1871 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

There are a lot of companies calling me at least every 2 days to ask me if i am into trading and if not why not and why i don't and so on..
Is there any kind of entertainment if doing online investments or trading?
Enlighten me!
Bitcoin has a lot of options for other entertainment stuff for you, why select trading as entertainment. I would say trading is not really entertaining because most of the time when you decide to trade there are too many variables that might change everything at any given time, considering you will be doing a lot of work to find which way a coin might be going is already a lot of effort for someone to consider it entertaining it would put on an extra stress when it goes sideways and not how you expected because some country did something silly.

I would say try to focus on blockchain games of late, they have started out way differently at early days but right now they have been going great, you do not have to work towards making money with it, which you can but you don't have to focus on that, you can focus on just having fun and that would be entertaining.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

Calling you? Inviting you? Without you linked in any trading or investing business?
Hmm. That's new or just a creative fictional story?
I dont think so. I never ever read something like that.

As of the question. Yes, there is entertainment there. More like gambling your money in a different way. That's it. Others will connect you to research and more work and that will just blow your mind.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

There are a lot of companies calling me at least every 2 days to ask me if i am into trading and if not why not and why i don't and so on..
Enlighten me!
Are you trading?? I think these "COMPANIES" you are saying are asking because they need you as an investor maybe or they will propose a project to you and they need your help.

It depends on how you see trading and investments. For me, there is a little bit of entertainment onto it since trading is like a gambling but less risky. I think try to communicate with them in case they will offer you. Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

It would only be entertaining if you are earning money from it but I won't consider trading as entertainment. If you want something that is entertaining try gambling as there is really an excitement behind it. Trading is really not that easy if you don't know what you are doing and often times it is risky to enter the market without you knowing what to do. But I am curious that their are companies like this doing telemarketing especially if it is an exchange, so be careful and try not to entertain this guys as they may be a likely scam.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

Enlighten me!
trading can be used as one of the things that are useful for many things including work, investment or entertainment. it can be done in several ways how we do that. I see if trading is only done as entertainment, maybe this can be used as one way but use a minimal amount so that if there is a loss it is not too large.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

Trading can be entertaining when you feel enjoy to do it but for me trading can't be entertaining because I try to do trading to earn some profit but its not easy. Sometimes I can earn profit but sometimes I lose my capital, trading has its own risky and because of that I think trading is not an entertaining.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

Trading in crypto is trending all over the world so it's normal to promote some people have more experience in trading so all of them have thei own business.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

Enlighten me!
Trading is one of the most serious job so you need to do it with perfection or you will lose your money.If you want to do trading as an entertainment you do as well but better try gambling which is what created for the entertainment purpose.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

Trading is exhilarating and at the same time stressful. It is fun to see the trend, the charts, the candles, the moving averages, the peaks and troughs. Critical thinking will be tested when it comes to trading which will result to a win or loss. The benefit of trading is that you will learn from your mistakes and in my opinion, that is the best experience.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

Enlighten me!
Because of the financial involvement and trading has been classified as one of the risky venture I think it is not an entertainment.  Cryptocurrencies trading is highly risky and if you did not put more effort into it there is no way you will be able to make profits from it.  You must understand both technical and fundamentals analysis in analyzing the market and trade along with Trend in other to be able to make profits from the market.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:56:38 AM

I also hasbeen get calling from some broker of forex, they explain the detail trading product and the benefits of their trading platform. Many of them just offer margin trading. Trading can be good way to earn extra income, and for beginner trader is beter avoid margin trading and more focus on spot trading. We should be know the risk first and then we can create risk management to minimize it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

Enlighten me!
The fact is that trading is one job that can provide many benefits for all of us. Trading is a sure thing because trading science can be learned. It's different from playing gambling and also investing in an ICO project. I think Trading is much better and gives us many opportunities to make a profit.
True, but that benefit it can provide is dependent on your own level of knowledge and like you said, it is a science or a profession that requires you to learn and then be able to make good decisions. The unfortunate part to it all is that so many people do not usually see it as that, and instead, they are always busy looking at trading as a gamble, as they have no knowledge, strategy and all they are just after is basic luck.

If you think in a profession, luck and experience is what will only get you to be better, I am sure a lot of patients would have been dying today in the hands of doctors, or buildings collapsing because of some quack engineer who thought he could learn from just experience alone. There is a reason why there is always learning phase before you start gathering experience, but a lot of people by being in a haste tend to want to skip that part.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

Enlighten me!
It is very suspicious that some companies are calling you about that subject especially if you do not consider yourself a trader or an investor, so whatever you do never deposit money in those companies because it is likely that maybe they are trying to scam you.

Now about whether you can get some kind of entertaining out of this, the answer to that is a no, if you are trading then you need to do it for the right reasons and as we know the only reason to trade is to try to make money, now if you make a successful trade or investment and you earned money out of it, it is obvious that you are going to feel happy about it but that is not the main purpose of trading if you try to get entertainment out of trading then it would not be that much different from gambling.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

Enlighten me!

Definitely trading is an eye opener on how Cryptocurrency works and letting people know how market is likely to be in future. If you get the notice of many newbies who are getting to about CRYPTO and the side they want to take part at is the trading aspects.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

Enlighten me!

Definitely trading is an eye opener on how Cryptocurrency works and letting people know how market is likely to be in future. If you get the notice of many newbies who are getting to about CRYPTO and the side they want to take part at is the trading aspects.
Right.Trading defines the best part in cryptocurrency.People may be doing some other things in crypto but in the end,majority of them still trying to learn in trading.Of course aside from considering trading as an entertainment thing,i think it's more of a job that will give us high returns when we have developed our skills on it.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:42:14 AM

This is some joke, right? How the hell are they gonna email you if you do not have accounts on these exchange? how would that be possible? if you receive email from some exchange while you know that you do not have an account in that exchange, then you are receiving email from some scammer and you should not click on the link of the scammer.

search on google and read in this section you will get knowledge

The OP is so amazed with his ability, he is confident that the emails are came from someone who asking him to join trading not knowingly how does these emails are full of fake. Even airdrops or someone emailing me that they need my work, I do not open because I know that they are just trying to scam me. For OP, you should be aware on what happening in cryptocurrency because we cannot tell 100% of the people who send us email are real, some of them are bots.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

sometimes crypto trading is fun when you get profit and can be made entertainment, but if you get a long loss this is certainly not entertainment but the risk that must be faced by each individual who trades crypto on the market.
Crypto trading can only be considered fun when you see yourself doing things right and you are sticking with a strategy. Usually, you would not expect someone who is just busy making wrong calls, trading with emotions, losing on every trade and seeing trade as a game of luck to consider it as fun because losing is never fun.

However, when you are having winning trades more than losing trades, and even in your losing trades, you know how to always manage the risks, knowing that in most ways, it is unavoidable, there is no way you will not be seeing yourself making loads of profit over time, and that is what I classify as fun.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

Avoid jump in to trading if you don't have enough times and skill for that, because trading is high risk activity and serious job.  Before bring money in to trading we have to learn first about risk management  and trading plan.

mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

Actually in investing a lot of challenges that you have to pass when you want to create maximum income starting from theft and the prediction of a difficult exchange rate so that mental is very necessary right when you want to start investing later.

dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

Entertainment? Dude, you are wrong

Do you really think that risking your money for some profit is something fun? Well at least if you are trading with a good sum of money, i would not consider it as something "funny".

again, maybe i am the only one that thinks this.

Enlighten me!

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████