Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][ON EXCHANGE] DELIV food ordering and delivery system DELIZ proj.  (Read 1835 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wideenergy
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

good luck .

⚡ Wide Energy - World Green Energy Production 🔥
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

DELIZ continues in the footsteps. 2. The stock market and then the CB will apply.
This shows that there will be a DELIV in the x2 movement.
Nemocrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Food Delivery project .. Nice project..I hold because this community some power ..it's going to moon project
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Hi team, I would like to ask. Deliv is a project that relies on blockchain for ordering food online and also the delivery or courier service. I've seen some similar projects, what makes it different from other projects?

MassiveStroke

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

Now diff how much
joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:00:25 AM

Im happines to join at DELIV community  Grin Grin. Amazing team and solid all. Its a new crypto but is good, see at ANN its a best. I waiting for a many exchange and good many news from DELIV .. Success for all team and other. I believe DELIV will be go moon together
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:28:59 AM

DELIV system of order and food delivery will have the cooperation of many partners. How do you attract partners? What are the incentives for participants? I think promotional measures will play a big role in this phase.

Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

DELIV system of order and food delivery will have the cooperation of many partners. How do you attract partners? What are the incentives for participants? I think promotional measures will play a big role in this phase.

saw source code? open your eyes, this shit is not going anywhere))

What yo trying to say BRO ?? Please be clear...
BTW Deliv is doing nice on the exchanges ... 25k Sats each & no one is undercutting the prices Smiley
SmartInsider

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

Very ineresting progect, but I beleve the price of a coin a little bit to high...
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

Crex and Graviex have already entered among the highest volume coins on the stock exchanges. This success is not a coincidence. I hope to get over 0.00025 again
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

This project will surely successful too with the help of the team of this project this project gonna be bloom sooner or later. The idea of this project making it very unique and caught the eye of the people especially to the big investors in the crypto world with the idea of easier and faster transanction in food delivery many investors will be invest here because of the continues innovation in food industry.
ekavieka

Activity: 310

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

It seems that before this thread was published it had published the same thread containing this deliv project, here's the link (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065898.msg47740294#msg47740294)
meaning this is the second thread with the same discussion. Are there certain goals by publishing the same thread again?

Look at the third page, we are tired of enduring that and decided to create a new topic

It seems that there are those who don't like this new project, again please be patient, maybe someone is disappointed with the previous project.

And this project will focus more on the order and payment system? or is there still continuity with the coin delizia project, which one will be used for the future, maybe it can be clarified again. So that users don't get confused about future prospects.

with the price of delizia in the current exchange, it is still doing good, and they shouldn't be that disappointed. there is still a long way ahead for the project, and still room for it. more over with the deliv project is launched. for me, it means, they are really looking into this side of the industry.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
SuicidalDemon69

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:32:53 AM

Another Cryptocurrency that will work like an UBEREATS where you could ask for delivery of the food that you ordered and you will paid it through blockchain system. The greatest hindrance of this is the heavy traffic, hope they could find a way to beat that or the food will get spoiled immediately. Also, since it's decentralized, if the customer doesn't like the food and want some refund or some kind of credit who will give the refund or credits? I guess there
is a need for a third party where-in they are responsible for giving credits/refunds. Also, many people will abuse this system, hope that they could find a
way to block these users if the customer/s are asking too much refunds or credits. Overall, I like the idea that they separated the tokens/coins for restaurant and delivery. Hope that they will able to make it and see this system in the future.
ImaginePeresti

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:58:28 AM

What is this a joke Smiley )Smiley
lukireyuzi

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

What total supply coin?? Dev
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

This project is gonna more supporters soon like DELIZ project it gain so many suppporters and investors when it just getting started. DELIV project will have more investors soon because of the technology and the innovation of this project.
ekavieka

Activity: 310

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

What is this a joke Smiley )Smiley

OF course not, the previous project from the same teams is still doing really goon in the exchange. Come to the discord channel for more info

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

What total supply coin?? Dev

Current supply is around 785k with the maximum possible supply ever being 200M... It's in a presale phase right now Smiley
z43n4l

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

DeliV is a good project, done by a team that is solid and handled by a reliable developer,
hopefully more success and progress, Goodluck Dev's an team
Serg66rus

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

I see your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope. Although, I haven't understood your project clearly but I have a belief on your success. Happy to be a part of your community
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: