Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][ON EXCHANGE] DELIV food ordering and delivery system DELIZ proj.  (Read 1836 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lukireyuzi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:15:00 PM

What total supply coin?? Dev
ImaginePeresti

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

How do you encrypt your wallet file with a swing wallet
Aleksandr1980

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

Your project has excellent technical characteristics. I advise everyone to join and follow the development!
jojovan

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

The project is based on modern technologies, developing a very promising direction. I see many possibilities for this project. I'm glad to be a part of it.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

Suppose a programmer or even a team of programmers wants to offer their skills to the project. How exactly should they act?
Loubap

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

Great project i gonna use this service, we need that  all around the world. Easy to get this service make our life much more easir. Hope you come to ireland
nata9314

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

This project includes an strong team, an exciting idea, a great start! The project is very interesting and very promising. Hope that this project will lead to success, keep going forward! Be part of a growing community. Good luck to the team! Thank you!
stoploss

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

It's a pleasure to know there's a project like this. No more pizza for 10k BTC, but... who knows? Smiley
Btw, you'd better use quadcopters delivering food instead of that ancient vans Cool
julia220

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

The  project is very interesting and looks promising . I really think this project has great chances to achieve very impressive results  in the nearest future !!
CrazyClock

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

Finally, the real use of blockchain. The team came up with not just a theoretical project, but a completely real idea of how, where and why to use the blockchain and its internal currency. At the same time, a segment of the market where this technology can really be useful is chosen. In General, I wish good luck to the developers.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

This project will sure be successful soon with the great team of this project they can be top crypto with the project DELIZ. DELIV project have a easier food ordering transactions and faster delivery system that make it caught people eye especially investors eye to invest in their project.
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

I feel that there will be another project besides Deliv as the sister project of Delicia which is being prepared by Delicia and Deliv Team.
I hope that with experience in the delicia project, developers and teams, especially marketing, can understand why prices fall so fast.
Bounty restrictions will shrink bounty hunter fans, but can stabilize prices in the market.
kexukamugu

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:48:44 AM

When do new get airdrop
vi77ip

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

I feel that there will be another project besides Deliv as the sister project of Delicia which is being prepared by Delicia and Deliv Team.
I hope that with experience in the delicia project, developers and teams, especially marketing, can understand why prices fall so fast.
Bounty restrictions will shrink bounty hunter fans, but can stabilize prices in the market.
Logistics projects are quite in demand at the moment. So let's hope that despite the competition the project will succeed. The potential of crypto-currency technologies are still far from exhausted.
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

As a newcomer to the world of crypto coins, all steps must be carefully considered, so that the wishes of the developer and the main project team can run according to the roadmap plan. I see in crex24 the price of deliv up and down like a graphic between the pumper and the dumper. I applaud the performance of the marketing team.
Serg66rus

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

I think the project will help many people to solve the Masternode problems
and save their time .
And i hope more people will support the project and make it known all over the world!
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

As a newcomer to the world of crypto coins, all steps must be carefully considered, so that the wishes of the developer and the main project team can run according to the roadmap plan. I see in crex24 the price of deliv up and down like a graphic between the pumper and the dumper. I applaud the performance of the marketing team.

It's a Good Opportunity for traders. But they need to trade carefully & make sure they don't fall in any bull trap Smiley
joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:09:16 AM

To make a humble maybe DELIV Team can be promotion at twitter, facebook, telegram, instagram, mediun, reddit or more social media for grow up community and all promotion. Twitter for the best, many follower and many people can be join and watch Deliv, make video for youtube and more. I believe project DELIV team and dev will be success
yiyosawese

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:39:53 AM

Good project, I will follow the project and join you
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

I see the market is very red and low right now but when I DELIV its always green the price is very stable it's very good start for this project and the team who handle this project properly and great. Keep up the good work I will keep supporting this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: