Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP][TOKEN CHALLENGE][LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - $10 PER PERSON  (Read 1889 times)
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Ludos is giving away over $10 in FREE TOKENS per person!

Taking part is easy!
All you have to do is register your details at ludos.one/token-challenge and complete the challenges.

Each challenge completed will unlock $1 in LUD tokens.

The rules are simple:
  • You get one entry for each social network you join, plus another for referring your friends.
  • Each entry brings you $1 in LUD tokens. The more entries you collect, the bigger the rewards!
  • Play fair! Registration is limited to one per person up to a maximum of 3,000 people. Those found to have registered under multiple aliases will be banned.
  • Engagement in the community is mandatory to complete the Telegram entry. Posts should be thoughtful, polite and constructive to the conversation. Copy pasting or non-sensical messages will not count.
  • Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Bounty Channel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Sticker & Gif Contest Has Been Announced!

For those who are looking to pick up even more LUD, please check out our Sticker & Gif Contest:
https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/calling-all-graphic-designers-your-chance-to-win-lud-70a2fdbb28eb
Thilbod

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:15:06 AM

WTF guys, how many tokens are you planning to give to the community? You already have the Token Challenge and now you are doing a sticker contest with such high prizes??? You are really going big!
Everned

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

They sure like to give away a large amount of tokens, and I like that they aren't giving away a small amount for a large group of people, no, they are giving large amount of tokens for that ones who do something for them, I like their ideas very much and love the fact that they come with all these kind of contests for their community, great way us happy.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

They sure like to give away a large amount of tokens, and I like that they aren't giving away a small amount for a large group of people, no, they are giving large amount of tokens for that ones who do something for them, I like their ideas very much and love the fact that they come with all these kind of contests for their community, great way us happy.

Thanks for the support, Everned! Please share the token challenge with your friends for a chance to earn more  Cheesy
Marome

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

Cheers good people!
I signed up and I did all the challanges I could.You doing great guys.
Good luck the ICO!
Andiention12

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

how can we exchance the tokens we making on the challange.do you have a list, if so can you like share it or how can I find it ?
Yourstrather48

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

WTF guys, how many tokens are you planning to give to the community? You already have the Token Challenge and now you are doing a sticker contest with such high prizes??? You are really going big!

They're going big indeed,you shoudl check their investers or check their daily/weekly updates on the project.Im doing it and i have to say this project looks promising,plus they are trying to feed their community with token challanges and now this sticker contest(wich in my opinion its pretty interactive and fun.)
Nice Ludos, keep it up like this,im sure in 2 years you will be big!
Marome

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:09:58 AM

done this, doing the sticker challenge next for the cool merch
Hars1998

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Token challage done,ill try my luck with this sticker contest.TBH if you guys keep it like this with contests and challanges im sure you will lure people and you keep your community intrigued and interested.Good job Ludos!
Mothenise

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

I just found out about you guys and i missed your challange or challanges if you had before this one.Are there gonna be more of those challanges cause as I see there is a good price.How can I stay updated on your content, like you have anything you post your updates I can check ?
Suppen

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

Up to $10,that is pretty generous I must.Going to check it up if its still on going.Im pretty new to the crypto world, what can I do with those tokens and there's any chance I can convert them, If ill be able to earn them??
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

how can we exchance the tokens we making on the challange.do you have a list, if so can you like share it or how can I find it ?

You will be able to exchange the $LUD tokens on an exchange, as soon as we will be listed.

I just found out about you guys and i missed your challange or challanges if you had before this one.Are there gonna be more of those challanges cause as I see there is a good price.How can I stay updated on your content, like you have anything you post your updates I can check ?

We still have a lot of surprises for you! Smiley You can keep up to date with all the announcements by joining our Telegram community, at https://t.me/LudosProtocol, or on our Medium blog, at https://medium.com/ludos-protocol. We're also available on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and many more.

Up to $10,that is pretty generous I must.Going to check it up if its still on going.Im pretty new to the crypto world, what can I do with those tokens and there's any chance I can convert them, If ill be able to earn them??

You will be able to convert them into fiat or other token as soon as we will be listed on an exchange. As for what you can actually do with them, you can check out our whitepaper, at: https://ludos.one/PDF/ludos.pdf
Hishoupers

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

done
Wrourner

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

I am going to do this, the sticker contest & i entered the airdrop from a bit before, will pm in channel
Tichich

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

will do, am I eligible for both the token challenge and the sticker contest? is there a limit on how many entries?
Consaine

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

will do, am I eligible for both the token challenge and the sticker contest? is there a limit on how many entries?

Good question, I wanted to ask the same thing.Can we join both token challange and sticker contest?
And also if we miss this token challange will it be another one?
As I am new to this project i just need to ask you how do I get the tokens, I assume that is after the challange is done?
Thilbod

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

New here!!!!
Nice content Ludos, token challange and sticker contest and with some good tokens. Wow the stickers contest prices tho, Im not really good at this drawing things,but i will try my luck, cant really miss a chance at this . Grin Grin.
Joyagesse1995

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

This challange is a good deal,but theres one thing I don't seem to understand,how many referrals we are allowed to make??
Waseltory

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

I don;t really understand what you tried you explain up there.Any one can help me understand how all this challange go?
thank you in advance.
Broged

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Done this token challange and waiting ,are you planing do more of those ?
and when you will you be on the public sales?
Ealaings

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

awesome activity dudes  Grin token challange and sticker contest,
although my question is are you planing to do something in the same area for the developers??
i mean it will be really excited to see the potential developers.  Shocked
Casympere1972

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

going to do this later tonight. Is there a limit on many friends/etc I can invite? the top five prizes are pretty crazy
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:16:18 AM

done

Thank you, we really appreciate the support Smiley!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:44:18 AM

We really appreciate the support. Yes you are, we recommend you refer your friends as well to support Ludos! The terms & rules are available on the pages for each respective challenge. As always, it's about the spirit of the competition (we keep a close eye on entries to make sure they are all legitimate).
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:04:10 AM

Good question, I wanted to ask the same thing.Can we join both token challange and sticker contest?
And also if we miss this token challange will it be another one?
As I am new to this project i just need to ask you how do I get the tokens, I assume that is after the challange is done?

We really appreciate the support. You are right, you are able to join both the token challenge as well as the sticker contest. Make sure you refer all of your friends and spread the word of Ludos! There might be another token challenge, but who knows...

The tokens will be after the ICO. We will announce the dates of the ICO soon.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

This challange is a good deal,but theres one thing I don't seem to understand,how many referrals we are allowed to make??

The support is amazing and more than we could have ever imagined Smiley! You are able to refer up to five friends per person, but keep in your mind your friends can refer their friends.
Milethave

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

I like your content,done the token challange looking for more of those or for more interactive activities!
As is this is a game related project I can say "GG" Ludos. Grin
Joyagesse1995

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

okay so i have a question LUD tokens we can get from the token challange can invest them in the project? or like convert them and then invest?
ElliotP123

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

I don;t really understand what you tried you explain up there.Any one can help me understand how all this challange go?
thank you in advance.

Welcome to Ludos! The token challenge is very similar to other bounty campaigns you might have done in the past. If you sign up your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc), join our Telegram Channel and participate in our community you will be rewarded with Ludos Tokens at the ICO with notional values pegged to USD values listed in the token rules.

Keep in mind you are able to refer your friends and earn even more! We are trying to support and give back to our amazing community as they are what really drives Ludos!

p.s; there is an additional Thanksgiving Challenge if you join the telegram channel and find the details
Waseltory

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

i understood that we'll get the tokens when the ICO concludes so that means just about then you will share a list for tokens exchange or earlier?
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

Token challange done,
nice job with the stickers contest,but not for me tho cause im not that good at drawing,you have intriguing prizes.
although good luck for the contestants. Grin Grin Grin
cant wait to see the stickers.
overall Ludos your doing a nice job with this tokens give away for the community.
Masul1974

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

are those still on going. talking about the token challange and sticker contest.??

Broged

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

can we use those $10 on your platform ?
Thilbod

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

Done,
please do more of those challanges.you make us happy Grin
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

Done this token challange and waiting ,are you planing do more of those ?
and when you will you be on the public sales?

We really appreciate the support. Our best recommendation is to join the telegram community and you'll be the first to find out about exclusive challenges and future possibilities  Grin

We haven't finalized our dates yet for the public sale, but our pre-sale is ongoing at the moment and open to the public. Send me a PM if you would like to know more details.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

awesome activity dudes  Grin token challange and sticker contest,
although my question is are you planing to do something in the same area for the developers??
i mean it will be really excited to see the potential developers.  Shocked

We really appreciate the support. We would love to do something for developers but admittedly that is a little bit more difficult given the variations in languages, contribution types, etc. We greatly value our developers and we are always looking for ways to support and engage with them as much as possible.

We have some ideas which we working through at the present moment. We welcome any ideas the community might have!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:21:22 AM

going to do this later tonight. Is there a limit on many friends/etc I can invite? the top five prizes are pretty crazy

We really appreciate the support Smiley! You are able to invite up to five friends, but we, of course, they can invite their friends!
Hishoupers

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:00:02 AM

will i be able to use my reward lud to buy games on launch?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

I like your content,done the token challange looking for more of those or for more interactive activities!
As is this is a game related project I can say "GG" Ludos. Grin

We really appreciate the support Smiley!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

okay so i have a question LUD tokens we can get from the token challange can invest them in the project? or like convert them and then invest?

Welcome to Ludos Protocol Smiley! The tokens you receive from the challenge will be Ludos tokens (LUD). You will already be invested in the project!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:39:26 AM

i understood that we'll get the tokens when the ICO concludes so that means just about then you will share a list for tokens exchange or earlier?

We appreciate the support and interest! We can't comment on one exchanges or the like for the moment.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

Token challange done,
nice job with the stickers contest,but not for me tho cause im not that good at drawing,you have intriguing prizes.
although good luck for the contestants. Grin Grin Grin
cant wait to see the stickers.
overall Ludos your doing a nice job with this tokens give away for the community.

ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

are those still on going. talking about the token challange and sticker contest.??

We really appreciate the support. The token challenge finishes at the end of 2018. The sticker contest finishes on the last day of November 2018.
Consaine

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

We really appreciate the support. The token challenge finishes at the end of 2018. The sticker contest finishes on the last day of November 2018.

Thats great actually,stll have time to tell my friends about the token challange Cheesy.
Ludos a good project, worth spreading the word about it.
Evich1966

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

I missed the airdrop but did the token challenge and im going to do the sticker contest in cs tonight
Yousaity

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:58:14 PM

going to do later, is there any bonus for referring friends to the sticker challenge?
Everned

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

I have done the challenge
Morst1969

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

Is the thanksgiving challenge over already?
Thilbod

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

Dudes,ive done the token challange, i am struggling with the stickers contest tho'.Anyone have the pleasure to land a hand with some photoshop tricks please?
Joyagesse1995

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

done.
but allthough i am curious now how you will decide the winners of the stickers contest?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:35:15 AM

Welcome to Ludos! You can yes, you will receive $10 worth of LUD after the ICO.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:35:55 AM

Done,

ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:43:11 AM

Done,

We really appreciate the support!
Waseltory

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

Is the thanksgiving challenge over already?

It was a thanksgiving challange ?
didn't really know about it,where i can findd it ?
Broged

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

Welcome to Ludos! You can yes, you will receive $10 worth of LUD after the ICO.

Great thanks Admind  Grin Grin
Keep up the good work guys.
Ealaings

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

so let me get this straight the max we can earn is $10 reffering 5 friends and each refferal $1 that means we get free $5 anyway just for join the challange?
lool thats awesome a huge give away from you  Grin Grin Cool
Masul1974

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

so let me get this straight the max we can earn is $10 reffering 5 friends and each refferal $1 that means we get free $5 anyway just for join the challange?
lool thats awesome a huge give away from you  Grin Grin Cool

bro that is what I understood as well,
but if I am not mistaken some guy( I don't if it was an official admin ) said that we can earn more.
how? or is it even true?
Milethave

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

lol guys we want more challanges
there are fun  Grin Grin good work Ludos .
Consaine

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

I think Ludos is "strong" factor in the market as nowdays it is really down lately.
Thilbod

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

I managed to complete the sticker challange I hope you will like it.\
we need more of those !!!pretty fun.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:04:39 AM

lool thats awesome a huge give away from you  Grin Grin Cool

We really appreciate the support Smiley! We also have our Sticker contest going on. I would recommend you check out our telegram for further details and to get an idea of the high qualities entries we have had already.
Wrourner

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:39:59 AM

When is the next challenge? Are we going to see a christmas theme like we had for thanksgiving?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

lool thats awesome a huge give away from you  Grin Grin Cool

bro that is what I understood as well,
but if I am not mistaken some guy( I don't if it was an official admin ) said that we can earn more.
how? or is it even true?

We really appreciate the support. I am not sure where you heard that. Each individual is able to earn up to $10 from a maximum of 10 entries per user. We recommend inviting your friends and sharing the opportunity with them. Our Sticker Contest in the telegram channel is in full swing and definitely not something to miss out on.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

lol guys we want more challanges
there are fun  Grin Grin good work Ludos .

We appreciate the support Smiley! We strongly recommend you stay up to date with the latest weekly blog and the occurrences in the telegram group. We had a special Thanksgiving contest which you might have seen! There are a few more major holidays just around the corner...
Yourstrather48

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

I want to see a christmas contest; I have some really funny ideas. I could do some cool in game things to tie in with the christmas theme
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

I am going to try and enter the sticker contest before friday, the token challenge we have until beginning of next year?
Consaine

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

I want to see a christmas contest; I have some really funny ideas. I could do some cool in game things to tie in with the christmas theme

A christmas contest would be great actually, I am with for this one man  Grin Grin Grin
Joyagesse1995

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

We appreciate the support Smiley! We strongly recommend you stay up to date with the latest weekly blog and the occurrences in the telegram group. We had a special Thanksgiving contest which you might have seen! There are a few more major holidays just around the corner...

You had a Thanksgiving contest? T_T
i didn't know about it.If you said about it on telegram thats probably why i missed it, okay thats it i am joining you on telegram as well.
maybe you will have a christmas contest ??
Waseltory

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

I think Ludos is "strong" factor in the market as nowdays it is really down lately.

indeed Ludos looks  strong I cant wait for the ICO  Grin Grin Grin
Hurry up with the ICO guys! Cool Cool
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

We really appreciate the support Smiley! It's amazing that everybody is so excited!
Pered1980

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

Lol guys the Thanksgiving challange has ended?
I knew about it but i forgot to check it out  Cry Cry
Broged

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

would be nice if you guys hold a christmas challage
maybe the community can help you guys with ideas,
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

We do! It was absolutely amazing and one of the best we have seen so far Smiley!
Yousaity

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

Is there going to be any paid ambassador programs for the people who invite and promote ludos more?

I'm a huge fan of the project, the telegram has been amazing in the past few days
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:00:09 AM

We really appreciate the support Smiley! We have seen some amazing entries as of late. The contest is only open until the end of the month, so now is the perfect time to enter and pick up some amazing merchandise if you win!
Duche1976

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

Ludos is probably one of the last tokens to list with big support, im waiting
Andiention12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:30:15 AM

New here!!!!
Nice content Ludos, token challange and sticker contest and with some good tokens. Wow the stickers contest prices tho, Im not really good at this drawing things,but i will try my luck, cant really miss a chance at this . Grin Grin.

That would be so dope if there was a link up with wow. I would 1000% help ludos if they gave me some in game gold
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:19:33 AM

When is the next challenge? Are we going to see a christmas theme like we had for thanksgiving?

We really appreciate the support Smiley! The Thanksgiving contest was a lot of fun and we saw some amazing entries. I would highly recommend staying tuned to see what happens. There are a couple of major holidays to the project coming up in the near future. It could be a fantastic time before the ICO to be in the community telegram and paying attention to our weekly updates on our blog.
Benife

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

I am going to try and enter the sticker contest before friday, the token challenge we have until beginning of next year?

ya. Token challenge is the end of the year
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

That's a good idea. Stay tuned to the telegram community and medium blog just in case something appears in your christmas stocking.
Ealaings

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

Was so easy to complete the token challange, it tottally worth $10!  Grin Grin
Joyagesse1995

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Indeed we need more of those!
You keep us/the community happy !
You are doing a good job.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

We really appreciate the support Smiley! You are right, the token challenge finishes at the end of the year.
Broged

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

wouldn't be great if you guys would make a christmas challange like "how Ludos chrismtas tree would look like"  Grin Grin
Waseltory

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

Guys the results for the sticker contest where we can see if you share them or where can we check when you will post them?
Pered1980

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

Guys the results for the sticker contest where we can see if you share them or where can we check when you will post them?

That is actually a good question,I wanted to ask the same thing.
Have you guys decided over the winners ? Grin Grin Grin
Hishoupers

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

submitted another sticker for the sticker contest; so mint
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:22:46 AM

New here!!!!

That would be so dope if there was a link up with wow. I would 1000% help ludos if they gave me some in game gold

Stay tuned Smiley! There could be some interesting things coming soon
Apers1991

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:47:18 AM

sticker contest finishes tomorrow night
Everned

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:37:02 AM

easy bounty cash, sound project
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

ya. Token challenge is the end of the year

Apers1991

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

one of the last legit projects where we might actually see returns on time spent doing bounty...
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:09:40 PM

Amazing! We really appreciate the support Smiley!
Duche1976

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:05:27 AM

idk about the essay contest i saw in the channel earlier, idk anyone who would want to write a full essay for merchandise
Yourstrather48

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:53:36 AM

probably the only actual bounty which will come to anything
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

Indeed we need more of those!
You keep us/the community happy !
You are doing a good job.

Thank you so much, the community is amazing Grin!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

indeed Ludos looks  strong I cant wait for the ICO  Grin Grin Grin
Hurry up with the ICO guys! Cool Cool

We really appreciate the support Smiley! We are working as hard as possible.
Benife

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

I have done all of the contests, so far, I might do the essay contest idk.

When will the LUD tokens from the ddex airdrop be distributed/arrive in my wallet?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:18:31 AM

I have done all of the contests, so far, I might do the essay contest idk.

When will the LUD tokens from the ddex airdrop be distributed/arrive in my wallet?

We really appreciate the support!  Smiley You should expect your tokens to arrive between the 9-22nd of December. The Airdrop with DDEX closed on the 9th of November and we will distribute tokens within 30 business days.
Hishoupers

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:30:38 AM

So pumped! They said the sticker contest winners will be announced on monday, I'm ready
Wrourner

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:33:03 AM

who is the airdrop/bounty people you used for this?
Tichich

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:35:30 AM

So pumped! They said the sticker contest winners will be announced on monday, I'm ready

I have to have a winner, I sent the picture with the lambo in force with ludos on the side
Casympere1972

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:38:19 AM

I have to have won, i did the star wars one
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 01:34:13 AM

New here!!!!

That's amazing to hear! Stay tuned Shocked
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:23:37 AM

wouldn't be great if you guys would make a christmas challange like "how Ludos chrismtas tree would look like"  Grin Grin

Stay tuned! Who knows what could happen Smiley!
Evich1966

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

Smiley
Everned

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

waiting for merch to ship from the sticker contesttttt
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:39:21 AM

We really appreciate the support! Smiley We will announce the results tomorrow or in the coming days. We need to contact the winners and find out what exactly everybody would like.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:19:39 AM

That is actually a good question,I wanted to ask the same thing.
Have you guys decided over the winners ? Grin Grin Grin

We will post the results across all of our social media as per usual. Our Telegram community will likely receive the information first! We will post the results tomorrow or in the coming days!
Duche1976

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:13:05 AM

I am so hyped for when i win the sticker contest, i must have had the best submission
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

submitted another sticker for the sticker contest; so mint

We just announced our winners!  Smiley Check out announcement channel and blog for more details!
Consaine

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Lol would be great tho' Cheesy I am really into your project guys  Cheesy Cheesy
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

We really appreciate the support! Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

one of the last legit projects where we might actually see returns on time spent doing bounty...

We really appreciate the support! Smiley We are working incredibly hard to create the best company and infrastructure possible!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:05:37 AM

We really appreciate the support!  Smiley
Andiention12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:37:21 AM

new airdrop challenge. last one was so easy.
Benife

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:24:37 AM

This is so dope. I love this project so much
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

We have an amazing community are incredibly grateful!
Vinal1953

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

Just shared this in my channel! Great airdrop, Ludos, hope it helps you grow your project!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

Thank you so much! We really appreciate all of your and the community's support Smiley!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:40:19 AM

idk about the essay contest i saw in the channel earlier, idk anyone who would want to write a full essay for merchandise

Wink
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

Lol would be great tho' Cheesy I am really into your project guys  Cheesy Cheesy

It's this kind of amazing support which makes our community so special! Smiley
Ande1965

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

I saw that you have changed your Token Challenge a little bit so now we can earn even more than $10 worth of tokens. This can just make me even more happy about it
Masul1974

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

I've joined the challenge. Pretty easy. Any news on when can we withdraw our tokens? Or I guess it's happening after ICO?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

We really appreciate the support! There is a new essay contest available and we just launched our Ludos Protocol Global Ambassadors program!
Evich1966

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:07:42 AM

When is the next airdrop? I saw some posts in airdrop channels but I've already done the token challenge
Yousaity

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:19:21 AM

one of the last decent projects. I am so excited for the ICO. LUD tokens haven't been given a value yet so who knowss......
Morst1969

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:31:58 AM

I'm so ready. It will be dope to be able to do this with everyone i know. Large scale with the global ambassador program
Apers1991

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:46:37 AM

one of the last decent projects. I am so excited for the ICO. LUD tokens haven't been given a value yet so who knowss......

Smiley so hyped
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

We are so grateful for our amazing community Smiley!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

Amazing Support!  Smiley We have the best community!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 01:07:46 AM

Just shared this in my channel! Great airdrop, Ludos, hope it helps you grow your project!

Thank you so much! Our community and the support has been amazing!  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:00:28 AM

I saw that you have changed your Token Challenge a little bit so now we can earn even more than $10 worth of tokens. This can just make me even more happy about it

Thank you so much!  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

I've joined the challenge. Pretty easy. Any news on when can we withdraw our tokens? Or I guess it's happening after ICO?

Thank you so much! We have an amazing community. As per usual, you will be able to withdraw your tokens after the ICO Smiley
Duche1976

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

Everyone do the ambassador program. Great way to spread the word and get everyone involved around Ludos  Tongue
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

When is the next airdrop? I saw some posts in airdrop channels but I've already done the token challenge

We greatly appreciate the support.

At the moment we only have our Token Challenge and Essay Contest! Smiley

Token Challenge: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/introducing-the-ludos-protocol-token-challenge-ac95019a3511

Essay Contest: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/wanted-blockchain-visionaries-with-perceptive-and-prescient-predictions-e2a948f9b253

We also just announced the winners of our most recent Sticker Contest! We had some incredible entries with a lot of humor!

Link: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/ludos-sticker-gif-contest-winners-b6f693c8b69a

ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

Thank you so much! We appreciate it.
Hishoupers

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

crazy new partnerships. Global ambassador program looks very very interesting as well
Wrourner

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

Wink
Tichich

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

I can't wait to get my merch from the sticker contest. Should be here just before christmas
Casympere1972

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

the telegram is one of the better ones. Admins are friendly, we que games together everynight
Vinal1953

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:05:45 AM

done

christmas challenge up next
Maokz

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

semoga sukses
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:55:15 AM

crazy new partnerships. Global ambassador program looks very very interesting as well

We really appreciate all of your support & time!  Smiley The community has been beyond amazing. We feel our community is the single best advocates for the platform!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

I can't wait to get my merch from the sticker contest. Should be here just before christmas

We really appreciate all of your support! We are going to be shipping the remaining prizes out in the coming days.
Ealaings

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:52:42 PM

Entered and sent a lot of referrals! Can't wait to get my tokens in January! I hope you guys will have even more contests like this one  Grin Grin
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

the telegram is one of the better ones. Admins are friendly, we que games together everynight

Thank you so much!  Smiley We work really hard to make sure our community is able to discuss Ludos is a safe and comfortable environment. Community members queuing games together in the channel has been one of the highlights of the channel!
Evich1966

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:22:43 AM

semoga sukses

lol wut
Yousaity

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:25:56 AM

Token Challenge: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/introducing-the-ludos-protocol-token-challenge-ac95019a3511

Essay Contest: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/wanted-blockchain-visionaries-with-perceptive-and-prescient-predictions-e2a948f9b253

We also just announced the winners of our most recent Sticker Contest! We had some incredible entries with a lot of humor!

Link: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/ludos-sticker-gif-contest-winners-b6f693c8b69a

I love the new admins. The chat and channel are so organized and nice
Morst1969

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:28:33 AM

Amazing Support!  Smiley We have the best community!

Smiley
Everned

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:31:14 AM

Entered and sent a lot of referrals! Can't wait to get my tokens in January! I hope you guys will have even more contests like this one  Grin Grin

Same. Big future for this project
Apers1991

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:34:07 AM

will there be any bonuses or special priviledges for future airdrops/community events? It would be good to reward those who supported early (and shared the most Cool)
Andiention12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

I probably missed this info, but until then will this challenge be available? I might as well try convincing a few of my friends join and share it on 1-2 airdrop channels. It's an offer that's very good to pass.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 12:05:49 AM

Might be a good idea to check our Medium blog!  Smiley

https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/ludos-protocol-plays-santa-claus-744ccd01146a
Duche1976

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:24:20 AM

the big reason why i know this project is legit and will do well in any market. they get partnerships and network regardless  Cool
Earanting

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:29:29 AM

new christmas bounty for amazon gift cards up on their medium blog
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 12:12:49 AM

Thank you so much! We really appreciate all of the support!  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 01:33:07 AM

It is one thing we always enjoy in our very friendly and humorous community!  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

I love the new admins. The chat and channel are so organized and nice

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the support.  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

Same. Big future for this project

We really appreciate the support! Thank you so much!  Smiley
Benife

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

Eneterd and shared in my airdrop group. Looking forward to that distrubution as I also refered a couple of my friends xD
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

will there be any bonuses or special priviledges for future airdrops/community events? It would be good to reward those who supported early (and shared the most Cool)

Thank you so much for the support of our community!  Smiley Stayed tuned to our telegram channel and medium blog as we always have surprises for our community!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

I probably missed this info, but until then will this challenge be available? I might as well try convincing a few of my friends join and share it on 1-2 airdrop channels. It's an offer that's very good to pass.

Thank you so much for the support! Smiley The token challenge finishes on the last day of this calendar year.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

the big reason why i know this project is legit and will do well in any market. they get partnerships and network regardless  Cool

Thank you so much.  We really appreciate your support!  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

Eneterd and shared in my airdrop group. Looking forward to that distrubution as I also refered a couple of my friends xD

Thank you so much!  Smiley We are always growing and have lots of interesting things always happening in across our community.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: