Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP][TOKEN CHALLENGE][LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - $10 PER PERSON  (Read 1889 times)
Thilbod

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

I managed to complete the sticker challange I hope you will like it.\
we need more of those !!!pretty fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:04:39 AM

so let me get this straight the max we can earn is $10 reffering 5 friends and each refferal $1 that means we get free $5 anyway just for join the challange?
lool thats awesome a huge give away from you  Grin Grin Cool

We really appreciate the support Smiley! We also have our Sticker contest going on. I would recommend you check out our telegram for further details and to get an idea of the high qualities entries we have had already.
Wrourner

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:39:59 AM

When is the next challenge? Are we going to see a christmas theme like we had for thanksgiving?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

so let me get this straight the max we can earn is $10 reffering 5 friends and each refferal $1 that means we get free $5 anyway just for join the challange?
lool thats awesome a huge give away from you  Grin Grin Cool

bro that is what I understood as well,
but if I am not mistaken some guy( I don't if it was an official admin ) said that we can earn more.
how? or is it even true?

We really appreciate the support. I am not sure where you heard that. Each individual is able to earn up to $10 from a maximum of 10 entries per user. We recommend inviting your friends and sharing the opportunity with them. Our Sticker Contest in the telegram channel is in full swing and definitely not something to miss out on.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

lol guys we want more challanges
there are fun  Grin Grin good work Ludos .

We appreciate the support Smiley! We strongly recommend you stay up to date with the latest weekly blog and the occurrences in the telegram group. We had a special Thanksgiving contest which you might have seen! There are a few more major holidays just around the corner...
Yourstrather48

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

I want to see a christmas contest; I have some really funny ideas. I could do some cool in game things to tie in with the christmas theme
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

I am going to try and enter the sticker contest before friday, the token challenge we have until beginning of next year?
Consaine

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

I want to see a christmas contest; I have some really funny ideas. I could do some cool in game things to tie in with the christmas theme

A christmas contest would be great actually, I am with for this one man  Grin Grin Grin
Joyagesse1995

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

We appreciate the support Smiley! We strongly recommend you stay up to date with the latest weekly blog and the occurrences in the telegram group. We had a special Thanksgiving contest which you might have seen! There are a few more major holidays just around the corner...

You had a Thanksgiving contest? T_T
i didn't know about it.If you said about it on telegram thats probably why i missed it, okay thats it i am joining you on telegram as well.
maybe you will have a christmas contest ??
Waseltory

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

I think Ludos is "strong" factor in the market as nowdays it is really down lately.

indeed Ludos looks  strong I cant wait for the ICO  Grin Grin Grin
Hurry up with the ICO guys! Cool Cool
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

I think Ludos is "strong" factor in the market as nowdays it is really down lately.

We really appreciate the support Smiley! It's amazing that everybody is so excited!
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

Lol guys the Thanksgiving challange has ended?
I knew about it but i forgot to check it out  Cry Cry
Broged

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

would be nice if you guys hold a christmas challage
maybe the community can help you guys with ideas,
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

We do! It was absolutely amazing and one of the best we have seen so far Smiley!
Yousaity

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

Is there going to be any paid ambassador programs for the people who invite and promote ludos more?

I'm a huge fan of the project, the telegram has been amazing in the past few days
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:00:09 AM

We really appreciate the support Smiley! We have seen some amazing entries as of late. The contest is only open until the end of the month, so now is the perfect time to enter and pick up some amazing merchandise if you win!
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

Ludos is probably one of the last tokens to list with big support, im waiting
Andiention12

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:30:15 AM

New here!!!!
Nice content Ludos, token challange and sticker contest and with some good tokens. Wow the stickers contest prices tho, Im not really good at this drawing things,but i will try my luck, cant really miss a chance at this . Grin Grin.

That would be so dope if there was a link up with wow. I would 1000% help ludos if they gave me some in game gold
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:19:33 AM

When is the next challenge? Are we going to see a christmas theme like we had for thanksgiving?

We really appreciate the support Smiley! The Thanksgiving contest was a lot of fun and we saw some amazing entries. I would highly recommend staying tuned to see what happens. There are a couple of major holidays to the project coming up in the near future. It could be a fantastic time before the ICO to be in the community telegram and paying attention to our weekly updates on our blog.
Benife

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

I am going to try and enter the sticker contest before friday, the token challenge we have until beginning of next year?

ya. Token challenge is the end of the year
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: