Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Risk in 2018  (Read 21380 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Common people are panicking, they are selling and want to leave this market. But smart money is buying, slowly, constantly, hide in shadows.
Why do you think that Bakkt postponed its platform launch? Because they wanted to dump market more to buy more cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin especially) for extremely cheap price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

The market situation in the period from September 2018 to mid-November 2018 began to stabilize and show signals to a better development. But today the market has begun to cause mistrust again. The most annoying thing is that I believed in stabilization and future growth and resumed investments in Altcoins, which I trust. Assumed that the end of 2018 will bring success. Of course, I don’t want to be disappointed in this, and of course I will not panic and sell. Still, I will believe that the market will gain momentum in 2019.
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

Are there any investors that want their investment sinking? No none wants to waste their money. So why investors want the market to be down? In some cases, there is a strategy however to make the market go down so that they can get more profit by buying at lower price and selling at higher. In case of the recent fall of the market, it is due to volatility of cryptocurrency.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

You said absolutely right. Cryptocurrency in risk in this year 2018. Year of 2017 was best year of cryptocurrency but now everyone in disappointed. Cryptocurrency was great in the past. We have special dream for our hold currency. Bitcoin and altcoin day by day falling down very fast. We don't know when the market will up.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

I totally agreed to you, I have invested in the crypto market over 3 years experience, this is the first time I have disappointment in market, they price have decline everyday and I have lost all my fund in this year.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

It affected already the investors and most of them are the newbies, they all think that there's no more hope to the market. That's why a little by little they are staying away from the market already.

Don't be disappointed if the market condition isn't so good at this time, this isn't the only time that we experienced this.

I agree. Newbies did not experience things such as a huge pump to the current price, therefore i is hard for them to realize that there will be a pump at the end of every dump. Everything will change and cryptocurrency only needs time. All we can do is t wait for it to happen.

overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?
As for me ,  with this market situation, there will be many investors who want to enter the market because the market price is very low, it will be a good opportunity for them to participate in this time.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Of course, now there is such a situation in the market about which no one investor who entered in January - February will begin to dream. Now is a good opportunity for those who have waited and did not buy cryptocurrency until this year.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

For those investors who just go into this game, prices are too attractive,because there was 90% decrease and there are lower chances to go down.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

At the moment, there is a correction in Bitcoin in 2017-2018! After this, there will be an accumulation phase, and after that the growth phase will begin! But there is one question: how long will the bitcoin price change phases last?

At the moment, the phase of the fall of Bitcoin. I would really like it to change into a growth phase. There are many hopes for this and my confidence is growing stronger every day.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?
such a nice question my friend! i guess here we have two sides, let's say some of investors want it to be this way and some of them just hate it. who win i wonder Wink we should stay calm anyway

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

Yes, unfortunately the credibility of the crypto market is falling every day, it will be very disappointing if such a prospective market for private investors suffer because of scammers!
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

Of course this year very big risks to go into coins this year , I think if you wisely invested in a good coin then don't worry too much
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

I am very sure investors will not be too crossed with the present situation but it will be a lie to say they won't feel sad about the present market situation which happen to be one of the worse we have seen in the history of cryptocurrency. The goal of every investor is to make a whole lots from his or her investment and the present market situation is not the one that can give one that but also on the other hand investors can make a whole lots investing in this deep so that why I said earlier in that they won't be too crossed with the situation. I believe we will get back up from this present down state we are.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

It is risky for old investor, but I think it is a great opportunity for late investors. I mean,i would love to buy bitcoins at less than four thousand dollars, right now. Same for ethereum at 10p dollars. It lloks like a bargain. Sure the market could go even lower, and might even go to 0 at all but I think chances are that the total market cap and the cryptocurrency market as a whole will go higher. Maybe not back to all time high, but surely on the way up, myfirends

Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

Many are really quickly disappointed in the market if they get to it in 2018, so do not be surprised. I hope that soon this stagnation will end and everything will be fine. No need to exaggerate
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

The price of cryptocurrency right now was so devastated. Its price is going down to down and no nonstop on it. Ethereum is at 120 usd when I last checked it. It is totally wreck. Many miners also are backing out right now because they already have negative profit because of the electricity cost. All we can do is wait for this dump to be over and maybe start fresh again.

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

For me even though cryptocurrency this year 2018 is not well good because of bearish market, we the investors, traders and holders must not give up on this situation. Always be positive, this current situation will be over soon, and the rise of crypto will come out soon.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

Already influenced and most of them refuse to holding, realizing that the future of the crypt is very vague. Although it is clear that they will solve small problems and we will again be on a new stage of development and forget it like a bad dream until the next time.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

Cryptocurrency have experience serious downtrend and we have seen prices suffer as a result. The whole market is depressed and fearful Cryptocurrency holder are selling at any price. 2018 is coming to an end, I am looking forward to 2019 for any positive change!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: