Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Risk in 2018  (Read 21380 times)
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:18:42 AM

I think that the biggest possible risk in 2018 is that if the cryptocurrency doesn't show any growth, it will scare all investors for a long time.
It may have experienced downtrend, but certainly that downtrend is something that is practically good for those who know how to handle themselves in the market, which is one thing I believe is hard for a lot of people to achieve. If you understood the risk before investing in the market, you will learn to know how to take advantage of the risk to always be at a better advantage. A lot of people instead tend to panic when it comes instead of preparing for it before it happens and now that there is an opportunity in the market, they are still not taking advantage of it and then they end up missing it.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

At first, I thought this dip is just as the normal once we've been experiencing, but this is way beyond my thinking, as I never thought it would just go down this low. It's really disappointing to all lovers of crypto. I already lost quite a lot of money, and I can't just sell my coins off at this time.
I was also surprised by this condition but what I could do was only be able to survive and believe that one day the price would rise.
this is indeed a bad year for crypto but this won't continue so it's better to keep holding it forward.
I am sure if there will be an increase next year, all we need to do is wait.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

The risk of crypto is currently very sad, and the price decline has shocked many to lose.
But this situation must be faced to make us stronger and ready to move into the future.
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

Yes, as we see this year cryptocurrency is really down, in my opinion this also affects investors, maybe investors think twice about investing in crypto because they don't want to take more risks
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

Yes, as we see this year cryptocurrency is really down, in my opinion this also affects investors, maybe investors think twice about investing in crypto because they don't want to take more risks
You are certainly right, but I would highlight this in a more global conclusion. It seems to me that many investors are simply afraid of losing their money, because the risk of losing a deposit in cryptocurrencies is critically high, especially this year.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

At first, I thought this dip is just as the normal once we've been experiencing, but this is way beyond my thinking, as I never thought it would just go down this low. It's really disappointing to all lovers of crypto. I already lost quite a lot of money, and I can't just sell my coins off at this time.
This dip is also the normal dip as others in the current market which we saw all over the year of 2018. But we have to stay in patience and have to wait for the good time. I am seeing this type of dip from the start of the year and I am sure that it will end up sooner and all of the prices of all the coins will recover in the upcoming ETF approval.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

not only when 2018 is this cryptocurrency actually has a very high risk, this is because of the cryptocurrrency price movements that cannot be guessed so that cryptocurrency has a very high risk because it can make you rich and can make you poor.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

I think the current market situation will greatly reduce the number of investors in projects. We can already observe the outflow of investors. Many projects carry ICO drains or reduce Softcup size

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

Perhaps this risk of crypto currency in 2018 is a decrease in crypto prices that cannot be predicted and that can be a drastic decline. But with that happening there also began to be a good start. Actually, buying crypto currency now is a very good time. And holding it back for the next few months I think it will benefit.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

Cryptocurrency is in the state of survival due to his price of dumping at the market, it is on critical stage but this time it is starting to develop and begin to recover from the downfall on what happened crypto is not at risk it is just happened in this business...

Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

Current market conditions are not investors' desires and this is definitely not a good situation for everyone, indeed this is a common thing because of price fluctuations, only now the decline is very severe.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

investors will feel worried if they experience losses due to the poor market
but there are also investors who are happy with this because this is an opportunity for investors to buy
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

I think that the biggest possible risk in 2018 is that if the cryptocurrency doesn't show any growth, it will scare all investors for a long time.

2018 is almost over. As for me, the main risk of this year was the decision to buy the cryptocurrencies when they were expensive, in January. However, that time nobody could expect the greatest bloodbath and the bears.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

The present situation is very dicey,for old investors in the crypto market, it's a welcome development for them however for the new investors who have just come into the market the situation is not encouraging for them.

HOMT