Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Risk in 2018  (Read 21380 times)
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

I do not think that there are people who are satisfied with the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. I think she could be several times better and that we could be in a less risky situation

martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

Market conditions greatly affect the condition of investors. And now it's in the condition of the collapsing crypto coin market. Many investors get out of the market because they know that seeking profits is very difficult. But the market without investors cannot grow, so now to invest more often.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

This may be the last lunch. I lost confidence in Ethereum. I lost a lot of money in Ethereum this year, so now I will not invest in Ethereum. I think Bitcoin is a good coin, and other coins are not as good as Bitcoin.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

Risk is only in choosing right coins for your investment. Now when there are too many different projects it`s hard to find the good ones. Many projects will collapse
over the time, and that`s the risk we are facing, we need to avoid investing in those projects.
   Experienced people and some experts agree that more than 80% of this crypto-projects will fail. Risk we are facing is to invest in those 20% of projects that will
survive this storm and become representative projects in the future. I`m risking, I know what I`m risking and I think all of us with portfolios are on a good way to
be successful people in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?
of course both of these are detrimental to investors who have been buying and holding for a long time while on the other hand they are profitable for new investors who want to invest because they are cheap

cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

The risk is now completely over. The year-end cryptocurrency market in 2018 officially rebounded. This time the market will return to $5,000. This is a good opportunity to buy coins. Please ask investors to buy them quickly.

xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

2017 was a year of awareness for the cryptoeconomy, 2018 was a year of consolidation, 2019 would be the year of investors and believers reconsideration, 2020 would be a year of grand rally in prices/government review and consideration, upwards would be the years of adoption and embracement for the cryptoeconomy be patient, 2019 is the best time to start reinvesting! Crypto isn't the only economy suffering, stocks too are having a hard time so brace for the BULL

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

Now much depends on the US government. If they do give The green light to bitcoin ETFs, then it's quite possible we'll see new ATH that everyone is so eager to see)
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

I don't know how to say this. Think about it, many people have already invested in cryptocurrency, and therefore they do not benefit from these prices. Only if they didn't sell everything on ATH and now just re-purchase.

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

It could be anything. It seems to me that the spring is shrinking before the Grand news that awaits us in the 1st quarter of 2019, about maintaining the ETF. That's when it all starts.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

2018 showed us how much it can be risky to invest in ICOs. I believe that ICO has failed as a form of investment and in the future there will be either regulation or people will abandon ICO.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

I think cryptocurrency is not just risk alone, it is a risk and opportunity, lets say it is 50/50 either you gain or loose, but with good projects, it is risk free.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

I think it will affect investors, investors will wait for more stable conditions to invest. I think in 2019 there will be a change in a better direction, and that will make investors enter crypto.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

The year 2018 required a much more serious risk management from us than 2017. The whole 2017 was bullish and the whole risk was that you get more or less profit. In 2018, everything changed.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

It could be anything. It seems to me that the spring is shrinking before the Grand news that awaits us in the 1st quarter of 2019, about maintaining the ETF. That's when it all starts.
Yes people will always buy coin and they will never stop this. In few months price was bit low but it did not effect the number of investors people are still buying and investing. 2018 will make the price so high because as time passing value is again rising. For few months at beginning of 2018 price of bitcoin dropped but now rising and I am sure it will be high again.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

No investors do not want this type of crisis. And I think no one can say what will happen to the market. I mean when the market will recover. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, it is natural for the market to do down and up from time to time. Bad news surrounding cryptocurrency, speculation can affect the market. But one thing is sure that the market will recover in the year, 2019.
Of course, I am waiting for the recovery of the crypto market, but I do not think that a full recovery will occur in 2019. In general, we can remain at these levels for a long time and test the bottoms again, perhaps growth will only begin in 2020.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

It is beneficial for whales to squander the market to the maximum so that it is good to buy at low prices. It is clear that ordinary investors like us, this situation is not a pleasure. but for major players, everything is going according to plan
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:38:34 PM

No investors do not want this type of crisis. And I think no one can say what will happen to the market. I mean when the market will recover. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, it is natural for the market to do down and up from time to time. Bad news surrounding cryptocurrency, speculation can affect the market. But one thing is sure that the market will recover in the year, 2019.
Of course, I am waiting for the recovery of the crypto market, but I do not think that a full recovery will occur in 2019. In general, we can remain at these levels for a long time and test the bottoms again, perhaps growth will only begin in 2020.
yes, I also think that market recovery will not be that fast, but I still believe that the crypto will not die and there are always investors looking for it so from now on I am still surviving in crypto with hope in the upcoming years crypto price will return the culmination of its success.
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

yeah personally i acknowledge that 2018 cryptocurrency is risky. all are invest for some profit. but 2018 full year bear market situation, family cost earn so hard. we are hoped that next year early we can see bear market green again, and can do recover our capital with some profit.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

I don't know, the market is full of manipulation. Maybe there are certain parties who really want this to happen, to take the opportunity at the lowest price. Such is the world of cryptocurrency, it is quite profitable but it can also be the opposite, we must be able to learn and adapt well.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: