Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Risk in 2018  (Read 21380 times)
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:56:51 AM

I personally want this, because this is a good opportunity to buy coins. We don't need to spend a lot of capital to buy every coin. And in my opinion investors also want that. And now you can see, one day all coins can increase up to 5%. Think about it for the next 5 to 6 months. Prices can increase 5 to 10 times.
Well, now it is unlikely that there will be growth and especially 5-10 times , I think if you invest now then only very carefully , since the market is still bearish and we do not break the line

I think trading is not holding. Trading does every second. If after we buy a coin, then hold it, hoping to make a big profit, I think this is very difficult. But do exchanges every day. This will make a profit, even if a little. Trading is also part of investment.

It can't happena and it looks possible. When there was a coin that can create a big hype like BTT and 5x looks so easy then. look at binance and how it was getting a huge perform on its price and so many speculators are joining there.

Yes. I think if we invest it certainly takes a long time. Because every coin takes a long time to increase in price. Not as easy as what we think. But look at which coins are suitable, and have a good future. I think we understand this context.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:14:18 PM

It was disappointing the whole year, but real investors have already understood a great side of this fall. The prices are really great at the moment and I cannot imagine a better start for new investors and for old as well.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:20:15 AM

It was disappointing the whole year, but real investors have already understood a great side of this fall. The prices are really great at the moment and I cannot imagine a better start for new investors and for old as well.
We don't have to start again, the market is here and it's part of the journey that it will undergo a correction.
This is a healthy one for sure, the rise last bull run was really big and due for big correction as well, and I think correction is over, now is the start for a new bull run.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:24:07 PM

New investors at times easier, unlike those who have already managed to get stuck in the cryptocurrency by buying coins at huge prices, but this is a chance to quickly return the invested funds
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:26:55 PM

2018 made many investors suffer and they lost confidence in this market. I wish I knew this market sooner and I could get more profits

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:43:14 PM

The reality risk of cryptocurrency on the year 2018 is the rapidly decline of bitcoin and altcoins that lead to cryptocurrency market decline.A lot of money was lost by investors by dumping the price of tokens because of the downfall of btc.but the main risk was the totally dump of crypto market.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:52:22 PM

The risks that were in 2018 probably only increased, because sooner or later the ICO process itself will most likely not be legal at all unless some government agencies stop asking for tax integration in this area.
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:54:28 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is always a big risk. We need to properly allocate our capital due to avoiding big risks. But it is quite difficult.

Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:35:04 AM

I think that cryptocurrency is always a big risk. We need to properly allocate our capital due to avoiding big risks. But it is quite difficult.

See crypto which has a stable exchange rate if you want to invest or trade. I think it won't make you lose a lot of money.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:58:46 PM

The year 2018 is the most not good to happen because the coind decreasing value from the highedt price they down more than 80 percent. During the year 2017 the coins is really become high and I hope this year it will repeat which is that we want to see market or continue increasing market. But risk is always there and once the risk is there better for us to stop it which is happened in 2018 but we cannot do that so we can do this 2019.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:33:38 PM

the current market situation affects investors to invest in the co-op but, when this is the right time to buy coins because, the price is also cheaper, even though the price decline in the market and the uncontrolled market is normal, so people should not worry too much conditions like that, must remain calm facing the market that is still dropping now.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:38:52 PM

the current market situation affects investors to invest in the co-op but, when this is the right time to buy coins because, the price is also cheaper, even though the price decline in the market and the uncontrolled market is normal, so people should not worry too much conditions like that, must remain calm facing the market that is still dropping now.
only experienced investors could fell calm facing long bearish condition.but for new investors that didnt learn cryptocurrency volatility its really make them stress and selling their asset cheaply.dont ever look coins only from cheap price.there is more factors that more important.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 01:43:20 PM

in my own opinion, 2018 was the bearish year ever recorded as fingers were crossed and expecting for good stuff to come with the bullrun and it didn't come till the entire year ran out and still hoping. though the early part of 2018 was still a part of the bullrun but then it was not that way all year round.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:46:59 PM

The situation will surely affect investors,infact it has affected so many investors already because many of them still don't understand how crypto market work especially with the bearish.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:53:26 PM

only experienced investors could fell calm facing long bearish condition.but for new investors that didnt learn cryptocurrency volatility its really make them stress and selling their asset cheaply.dont ever look coins only from cheap price.there is more factors that more important.
our experience we have will make us more mature in facing market fluctuations. we understand how to act as profesional investors when market suddenly crashing.and how to manage it so we could avoid bigger loss.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:28:18 PM

in the current situation, nobody hope market will down a lot.
Especially investors, They hope the market will begin recover soon.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 04:15:00 PM

If we talk about the year 2018, many users of cryptocurrency managed to navigate at the beginning of last year and sell their assets, which today have fallen very high in price. In addition, the year 2018 made it possible to buy ethereum and Bitcoin at the lowest prices lately.
Freeesta

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:23:28 PM

Of course, the market situation is tense now, a huge number of people do not know what will happen to the coins in the future. I can advise you to just wait and follow the news. Now, in general, the Altcoins keep afloat, but the price of the remaining tokens is falling every day.
Pomogator

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:28:22 PM

At the moment, the situation is worse than in 2018. Now investors have left cryptocurrency in gold and more gross stocks. I think this year will be the last of all ICO companies. These three years have given me many skills that will be useful to me in the future.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:37:45 PM

I think the investors were worried so much about the situation of this market. From a lot of predictions about cryptocurrency in 2019, I think the market will recover in Q3 2019, the price of BTC will reach $10,000 and the price of ETH will outreach $1,000.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████