Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN]  (Read 5585 times)
CamiBella

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

Application developers need the flexibility to offer users free services, users should not have to pay in order to use the platform or benefit from its services. A blockchain platform that is free to use for users will likely gain more widespread adoption. Elisia is free to use in restrictive terms. This can also be a way to attract more users.
DollyEva

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

Will there be any KYC steps that are difficult for investors or limited by which countries?

KYC process is very simple to follow on the website. Limited countries are listed in our white paper. Please read to lean more about the kyc process/white-listing and country restrictions.

Thanks

Elisia is neither just a cryptocurrency nor a blockchain app development platform. It is a decentralized ecosystem. By building the Elisia platform on top of a highly secure blockchain, integrating the mixture of different technologies, Elisia aims to provide a user-friendly platform to increase user adoption of blockchain technology as a whole.
onemanwolfpack
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

Airdrop will close soon guys. Take advantage of this offer while you can!!!

Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

Elisia is quite convincingly presented to the public, but I am interested in what tasks and goals the project sets for itself?
I am happy to join AIRDROP

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
BobAshley

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:30:41 AM

I know Elliptic Curve Cryptography is from Certicom. Encryption is one of the most important and important features that the BlackBerry ever wanted.
JenkinsCharlie

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

I think this is a project that has a good innovation with this project. Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money. I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves.
DaveTroy

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Wide Adoption: Competing with businesses such as eBay, Uber, Airbnb, and Facebook, require blockchain technology capable of handling tens of millions of active daily users. But really, a large of current users are already in the business. This is really hard for Elisia.

The market will always remain competitive for all products/services and blockchains are no exception. There is ever growing competition between blockchains to come out with better solutions either in the form of a new project or hard fork of an existing project.
gokyosaka

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

Elisia transactions are 100% free for sender and receiver just in the first period?
Primagena

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

However, not a single blockchain platform allows migrating of one blockchain to another blockchain as a fully functional sidechain.

This problem creates a doubt over the sustainability of a blockchain developed by small group of members or unknown group".

At least until now, I have not encountered anything.
EltonMardy

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

But the real question is how many existing developers have started building their applications using aforesaid blockchain architecture whether for file sharing or for social media or for anything else? - And Elisia wants to pioneer in this issue must require the development team to be serious. Good luck team!
Olympiusad

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

I do not really understand the use of quantum in this project, but one thing is for sure. No matter how quantum computing in the future changes, do not expect to own a product for yourself. This will be a dedicated device to solve the more complex and important human problems than doing things like traditional computers, laptops or iPhones. Quantum computing is not something that is put on the desk in every home in the future.
babykajima

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

However, not a single blockchain platform allows migrating of one blockchain to another blockchain as a fully functional sidechain.

This problem creates a doubt over the sustainability of a blockchain developed by small group of members or unknown group".

At least until now, I have not encountered anything.

It may also restrict the blockchain to reach its full value potential. Over the period of a time, the blockchain becomes dysfunctional and results in wastage of monetary, infrastructure and other resources.
onemanwolfpack
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

Thank you for the support guys. Please join us on telegram for up to date news and information

@elisiaio

onemanwolfpack
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

Elisia is quite convincingly presented to the public, but I am interested in what tasks and goals the project sets for itself?
I am happy to join AIRDROP

To be honest, Elisa has been created to be a new, superior version of Ethereum. That is the main goal!

Valakhaha

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

I will investigate this, If I invest in it, I need to confirm the information, whether the information is secure or not.

I saw it in white paper : The KYC (Know Your Customer) process is very simple. You must submit
Two forms of identification:
1. Photo Identification
2. Address Confirmation
The name must be the same on each document. This is an effort to confirm the identity of investors.
onemanwolfpack
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

Hello!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/elisia-27312

Thank you for the add. We will get on this right away!

andersonfeitosag

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

The facebook page is offline.
onemanwolfpack
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:15:02 AM

The facebook page is offline.

I just checked it is still online. Must have been a Facebook issue.

cryptodude2018
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:03:50 AM

Hi can I please see spreadsheet?
onemanwolfpack
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:35:33 AM

Hi can I please see spreadsheet?

We will share the spreadsheet here when the drop is closed.

Thanks

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: