Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN]  (Read 5574 times)
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

Elisia ICO sold out during private sale!!!!

The Elisia Team is very proud to announce that we have sold out during private sale. We apologize to those who missed out on the ICO but you will have a second chance shortly as we are hitting exchanges very soon!!! We raised 41,278 ETH in total and have commenced development immediately. Plenty of updates to follow. Please keep an eye on our Twitter page and Telegram group for Exchange announcements shortly. Thank you again!!!

https://medium.com/@elisiaio/elisia-ico-sold-out-during-private-sale-30184a845873
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

The Elisia Team is very proud to announce that we have sold out during private sale. We apologize to those who missed out on the ICO but you will have a second chance shortly as we are hitting exchanges very soon!!! We raised 41,278 ETH in total and have commenced development immediately. Plenty of updates to follow. Please keep an eye on our Twitter page and Telegram group for Exchange announcements shortly. Thank you again!!!

https://medium.com/@elisiaio/elisia-ico-sold-out-during-private-sale-30184a845873
the project has managed a great team so that its sales are able to achieve satisfactory results, hopefully, later on the market token has a high value so that there are many more benefits for the participants.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

this project has been very remarkable and I am sure that in the future this project will become a big project because there are many who provide support for the project and moreover the exchange for Elisa soon, of course, this is a concern for everyone, congratulations on its achievements.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

Elisia softcap has been reached successfully.
Congratulations for the Elisia team and early investors.
Lots of things been made and very good results shown off weeks after the start of Elisia crowdsale.
Well done. Although for me it is surprising, given that there were allegations of using fake photos. At the same time, projects without dirt cannot assemble softcap, having a good business model of the project. I must pay tribute to the marketing team.

I'm surprised to see that this project is still going and in fact getting a lot of support when there is an ongoing accusation on the team using fake photos, people should check the trust rating of the developer or the team that made the announcement thread, before deciding to join the project, I hope supporters have done their assignment.
where can I find the accusation? I want to find out more, because I think this project is quite good and has enough funds to run the project.
You can find out more about this in post # 116.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

All the features of ELISIA are very useful, one of the highlights is that the delivery is as fast as lightning and without cost, it seems impossible if it is not supported by a qualified technology system, but this platform will try to be solved by this platform. We are waiting for further developments, hopefully we can give new hope

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

That is mind blowing result they successfully achieved their hard cap even in bear market too. It seems this project have good potential so let us see what will happen when it will touch any exchange.
Arthorfe

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

Elisia Hard Cap !!!!!
Wow..... Are you kidding me?Huh

Congratulation !!! Great Project !!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

a lot of support and positive responses to this project, hopefully with the support and positive responses this will make the team more enthusiastic to make this project a success and develop more widely, I'm sure it will be done by the team that manages this project and will deliver results satisfying.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

Like I missed something valuable in a dying market like this.
The market is red and everyone is panic but this ELISIA has collected 7158 Ethereum from Softca 5000 Etheruem.
--- https://elisia.io/

Just watching TV while eating PopCorn!

Where is the real evidence that they have collected this amount of ETH? Even after registering on their website, I did not find evidence of this.
In addition, I am interested in how the network can be free of fees. Someone or something must support the network. I looked through all the pages of this thread, and did not see a clear answer to this question.
This is all suspicious to me, and the red flag.

Be carefull, mate. This is very suspicious project. Their CEO is a freelancer without any experience. They didn't have any conferences or public events. No one dont see ther real faces. And they said that they raised 41,278 ETH just on private sale in this bear market when very hyped ICOs cant raise such money. This looks like they want to sell tokens on exchanges. So be carefull and don't buy this tokens.
onemanwolfpack
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

The market is red and everyone is panic but this ELISIA has collected 7158 Ethereum from Softca 5000 Etheruem.

Where is the real evidence that they have collected this amount of ETH? Even after registering on their website, I did not find evidence of this.
In addition, I am interested in how the network can be free of fees. Someone or something must support the network. I looked through all the pages of this thread, and did not see a clear answer to this question.

Be carefull, mate. This is very suspicious project. Their CEO is a freelancer without any experience. They didn't have any conferences or public events. No one dont see ther real faces. And they said that they raised 41,278 ETH just on private sale in this bear market when very hyped ICOs cant raise such money. This looks like they want to sell tokens on exchanges. So be carefull and don't buy this tokens.

How do you know about my experience or that we don’t use our real faces. We all use our own faces. I myself went personally around Europe to meet with private investors. Thanks

gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

How do you know about my experience or that we don’t use our real faces. We all use our own faces. I myself went personally around Europe to meet with private investors. Thanks
But your project is not open to the community. People have a lot of questions.
Also you did not answer what will support your network?
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

If your words are correct you should explain in detail about your project or you can send a picture of the truth of your project. Everyone starts thinking long like it seems.

gembira

Merit: 508

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

Where is pictures and videos from conferences which you were attented? I looked at your twitter and there are any of events, conferences etc.
And even more - there are no any info about project development, partnerships... nothing. Just some info about airdrop and that you raised 42k ETH which is unlikely In this market for unknown project.
onemanwolfpack
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

I had an offer to meet with a pool over in Europe to negotiate private sale it wasn’t at an even. I had the offer spoke over calls a few times and flew out to pen the deal.

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:03:21 AM

I had an offer to meet with a pool over in Europe to negotiate private sale it wasn’t at an even. I had the offer spoke over calls a few times and flew out to pen the deal.
if it really, better you prepare photos or videos about your conversation and agreement. and I will look forward to the ELSA tokens listed on the exchange and see how the market responds to ELSA tokens
jtalk
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

It also surprised me because earlier this morning when I visited their website to see statistics about ongoing initial coin offering (ICO) it was showing over 41000 some Ethereum as raised money. That is huge money even at the moment Ethereum is very cheaper. When you have solid connections with investors anytime you can get this kind of results.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

The soft cap has been achieved and I think this will lead to hard hat sales, of course, it requires even harder performance, especially if there is documentation from the ELISIA team that has a lot of support. By looking at a solid team performance, of course, the support will continue to flow and be able to reach the target.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:46:56 AM

ICO has been closed and this project has managed to raise funds 41,278 ETH. I hope that the funds will be enough to develop this project in the future so that the price of their tokens can be more quality and value. please check here https://elisia.io/
onemanwolfpack
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

ICO has been closed and this project has managed to raise funds 41,278 ETH. I hope that the funds will be enough to develop this project in the future so that the price of their tokens can be more quality and value. please check here https://elisia.io/

We are in development mode now. Thank you

nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

this is a great project so that many support for success, hopefully with this in the future this project will develop more success and provide many benefits and benefits for now and in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: