Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:16:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia To Setup Degrees On Blockchain Technology  (Read 186 times)
prashadraj205000 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

Ministry of Education (MOE), Malaysia has created a new consortium of universities to track blockchain technology to deal with the massive industry in fake certificates.

The Ministry of Education has published a press release regarding the new idea over the blockchain. A Twitter post says that six universities have introduced a blockchain-based system called e-Scroll for the issuance and verification of university degrees.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

Just to make sure I understand your post. It is not about degrees in blockchain technology. It is about preventing university degrees fraud, counterfeiting, and other manipulation by using blockchain to store date. Right? By the way they seem to have chosen the NEM blockchain for that.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

Malaysia will become one of the most advanced countries in Asia in the blockchain technology field. Evidently the introduction of Blockchian has been planted early in elementary school.and that is very good for the future

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

In many countries Blockchain is now seen as a technological development. Dozens of countries are working on this issue. However, it is very meaningful to be taught as a course in universities. Malaysia is also a very important country for many crypto projects.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:02:18 PM

Just to make sure I understand your post. It is not about degrees in blockchain technology. It is about preventing university degrees fraud, counterfeiting, and other manipulation by using blockchain to store date. Right? By the way they seem to have chosen the NEM blockchain for that.

NEM blockchain so far is the most suitable, fast and user friendly for such things. Besides it is developed in Malaysia so there is no surprise they are trying to implement it there. I'm a big fan of NEM and its blockchain and hope that soon it will be widely used all over the world but not only in Asia.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

Sounds great, Malaysia is all set to get ready to make more users in cryptocurrency. This news will be a big boost for the Malaysian people's as so much priority they are giving for this block chain technology. Guys one thing for sure, I strongly believe this cryptocurrencies has a bright future.

Am I spamming? Report me!
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

Such actions really contribute to the development of cryptocurrencies and there is a high probability that Malaysia will be one of the most advanced countries in the field of blockchain.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

Such news can not but rejoice. after all, the more blockchains are used, the more opportunities there are for cryptocurrency. so this is very good news!
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:12:33 AM

Ministry of Education (MOE), Malaysia has created a new consortium of universities to track blockchain technology to deal with the massive industry in fake certificates.

The Ministry of Education has published a press release regarding the new idea over the blockchain. A Twitter post says that six universities have introduced a blockchain-based system called e-Scroll for the issuance and verification of university degrees.

This idea will help bring education to a new level in many countries of the world. It is very good that Malaysia understands the importance of new technologies and introduces it into universities.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

maybe this is the first blockchain entry and used in Malaysian universities, this is a very significant development, on the other hand, there are many people who have left the blockchain because they have not made a profit in the past few months
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

They should first check the current blockchain sphere for existing or almost existing solutions. I am sure Vechain is able to solve the issue of fake degrees. There's a Dutch project (V-ID) focussing solely on document fraud, they even have a pilot running in The Netherlands and recently the first graduate had his degree 'stamped' on the blockchain. I think there are even more projects out there with similar goals. I hope Malaysia isn't going to try and solve this on their own. Waste of money as they can just partner up with existing parties.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

And the meaning, without the blockchain, was impossible to make it or now it is easier. I do not see any advantages in this action.

Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

Wow, it always makes me feel good to see Blockchain being used to do everyday tasks, very soon it would getting a stage that Blockchain would be integrated into everyday human activities that it becomes a part of life.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

I love it when some small third world country gets together and makes something big like this to show the path towards crypto for the bigger countries. It will probably start at there but move towards first some European decent country than UK and USA and all of a sudden everyone has some blockchain technology classes everywhere.

USA probably already teaches what blockchain is in some sort of classes, maybe not a class by itself and maybe not everywhere but I am sure it is a couple hour discussion in some decent computer science class already at good colleges. Any decent teacher in any college would teach blockchain and what it is to their software engineering students, it would be waste of good topic if they didn't at least talked about it. Of course over time I am sure it will get much bigger.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

Blockchain technology will soon be in every university i hope so
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

This is one of the real use case of blockchain and i am happy that more government are coming to know the importance of blockchain and i know in the near future, most governments can't do without the blockchain tech, blockchain has come to stay.

Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

Scam and falsification should be discouraged and frustrated in every level and area.
Is blockchain technology offered as a preferred course if study in Malaysia?
That is something that should be adopted by other nations to help improve knowledge and awareness.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

Well Malaysia is a Muslim country that have a reputation that they want to maintain their credibility in terms of certificate authenticity , so now they are using blockchain technology to trace it easily which blockchain is very capable so that's a good move for Malaysian government .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: