Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Ether?  (Read 1504 times)
iTradeBit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

Ether has a very good prospect though the present value may not be a very good one compared to what it use to be but still there is a whole lot of great value ahead of the ethereum in the nearest future so don't let us give up.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:05:36 PM

Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

If that happened, the Ethereum project would weaken since it's strongly linked to the figure of its founder. If he suddenly left it would be a shock to the Ethereum community.
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

I think that if Vitalik Buterin leaves the team of ethereum network that network and coins will suffer heavy losses. Now generally people trust in a coin only because there is Vitalik.

que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

I don't think ETH has bad situation like at the moment just because of Vitalik Smiley. I think if Vitalik weren't exist so how about ETH? Vitalik created ETH which known as the best altcoin and I don't think ETH will be worse because of Vitalik, as I know he's trying to improve ETH and make it become much better than before Smiley.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

if etherum is abandoned by its founders but its community is still solid then etherum will continue to grow without its founders, etherum is a big coin under btc he will be strong forever, as we know about bitcoin so far, bitcoin is developing without the actual founder but bitcoin is not losing community and price

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:31:51 PM

ETh is now at good stage. I can't see he will left the ETH alone but yeah sure teamwork important now. It will not make ETH just nothing if he even left. Already ETH has the good community support and good team also who can deliver more valuable product in the future. 

nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

Teamwork and also have a goal to that project is the most important things to make it successful, because as I can see now there are many projects that are failed because they want money only not the services of that project.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum?
Ethereum has a strong community, plus it has earned the trust of the crypto community over time. I doubt that something bad would happen if the leading figure behind this coin could would siddenly leave. If anything, prices could go down for a bit as panic sellers and newbies would be caught off guard and might think that Vitalik leaving ETH means the end of the coin, but it'll recover as long as the community supports the coin.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

Yes, teamwork really is an important tool of making sure that the project is in good hands and it will look unto  many people that Ethereum is worth investing in.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

I think this coin will soon recover and that is why I see many people are choosing ETH to buy now, the value they are currently recovering and that is the result that we see them quite. popular...

team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

Well, for now, ethereum is in an unpleasant condition. But if a solid team works with professionals, it will still produce more brilliant achievements. Ethereum is already alive, so in my opinion there is no reason for ethereum to fade. The ethereum community will stay with the situation. Cool
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

he is a point of centralization, but if Vitalik got hit by a bus and disappeared, would Ethereum go away? No, I mean it would get cut in half in price for a month or so but Vitalik doesn’t run Ethereum, he doesn’t control it. He’s just a major influence, and he’s a brilliant person. So, Ethereum is better because he’s involved.”

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

I tihnk that Vitalik won't leave anytime soon, because he is the frontman of Ethereum. But if he would, I think that team would do just fine. Question is, where would that lead the community, would they trust in ETH or would they go where Vitalik would go.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

For me, in 2018, not only ETH is difficult but all pennies are in extremely difficult times, so I think we keep on expecting, in 2019, that ETH will increase. a lot of
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

They are fueling up the blockchain and smart contract. I think we are on Euphoric stage soon. Coz the market is going to make a history very soon.

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

Yes, teamwork really is an important tool of making sure that the project is in good hands and it will look unto  many people that Ethereum is worth investing in.
If talking about my Ethereum thought that this coin is Altcoin with the most high prices followed developments that continue to rise.
so I think by having more Ethereum more profitable and will be the main advantage of value.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

There was a lot of experts in ethereum platform and it's not only vitalik, alex van de sande and many more. If you are thinking the ethereum platform gets concentrated on the vitalik and you are very wrong about that. There was a big profesional team behind ethereum platform and that's it.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:27:15 PM

There was a lot of experts in ethereum platform and it's not only vitalik, alex van de sande and many more. If you are thinking the ethereum platform gets concentrated on the vitalik and you are very wrong about that. There was a big profesional team behind ethereum platform and that's it.
Ethereum is the next Altcoin of the Bitcoin development that has continued to rise and the price kept high.
with its ability to continue to evolve will be increasingly able to carry it into coins that are so valuable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

Blockchain has a big potential but the coin seems to be sleepy.

Even while it is 200 dollars and dropped maybe 7 times lower than its all time high and not even making decent profits for the miners the blockchain technology is still getting funded by the VC capital firms to the companies that uses ethereum blockchain for some software products.

It doesn't matter how little or high you think ethereum will go but one thing is for sure, ethereum blockchain will be really big in the future with those types of funding. If the blockchain is going to be really used everywhere than I am pretty sure the coin will be really valuable too.

Considering the VC fund spent on it plus the miners taking back and the ICO's eventually will come back, I am pretty sure ethereum has a shot of being clear second coin again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: