Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Crypto Loving Poker players in this group who want to win 20BTC?  (Read 112 times)
CryptoFriends.io (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

Your chance to win could be very soon if you join the CoinsBank Blockchain Poker Tour in the Mediterranean.

The ship will set sail between the 8-12 of December 2018 and will be a perfect environment to relax and network with some of the most influential players in the crypto and blockchain space.

It's so exclusive that there are ONLY 25 tickets in total and out of those 25 there are ONLY 10 left! For the price of 2BTC, you will get an inclusive package for 2 people that will include a cabin, onboard entertainment, participation for 1 person in the poker game for the chance to WIN the GRAND PRIZE of 20 BTC 💰

Contact us at pl@cryptofriends.io if this offer interest you, we can hook you up with a spot.

bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

Wow, actually, your project is my dream.
I would like to take my girlfriend and go on a trip with people who understand cryptocurrency.
Oh, good luck to those who bought the ticket
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: