Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to do a technical analysis??  (Read 449 times)
mithuvihanga (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:29:08 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 12:51:06 PM by mithuvihanga

I'm interest in trading but I have no clear idea how to do it in a profitable way. I saw that in some threads technical analysis is very important when trading but the way of doing it was not mentioned. So please can you tell me how to do it? Are there any resources which can be used to learn it?

If there something else which I have to know before trading please let me know.

Thank you
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

If you like learning through YouTube, then try these out:

Disclaimer: I'm not claiming that these are the best sources for information, but hey. It's probably decent for starting out.

And as always, proper risk management is key when doing trading. Best of luck.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

https://stockcharts.com/step-by-step-trading.pdf
https://www.mrao.cam.ac.uk/~mph/Technical_Analysis.pdf
https://ifta.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/technicalhandbook_2018_NTAA.pdf

These PDF's will help you out but same as said above these tools would not give you guaranteed or precise predictions.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

Are there any resources which can be used to learn it?
Babypips (link) would be a great start for a beginner. It's actually an introductory course for forex trading, but most of the principle should be applicable to crypto trading too. They also provide a course for risk management and trading plan development.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

Disclaimer: I'm not claiming that these are the best sources for information, but hey. It's probably decent for starting out.

Thank you for providing those links and it very important op should learn first before putting in money.  
The knowledge of technical analysis is very important in trading and you should not invest if you did not know how to interpret candlesticks and some indicators.  That is why it is very important you should download matertrade software and use the free indicators and practice what you have learned from the above YouTube explanation on technical analysis.  
However,  the knowledge of technical analysis alone is not enough for trading and you should combined it with fundamental analysis as it is the fundamental news that really moves the market.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

Babypips (link) would be a great start for a beginner.
Hey  CodyAlfaridzi, thanks for sharing the link to babypips. I had no idea such course existed. Even though it is for forex, it is 100 percent applicable to crypto. Really really helpful, I cant believe it's free. Great resource for beginners, I can tell you that.  No need to share other tutorials, the OP should get into this course asap.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

The veterans above have done a good job with all the links provide, valuable materials provided. I'll just add that you get yourself a mentor as well, someone who's good in the game.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

This links are helpful, I will dig within it. It's better than never read or learn at all from this sources @mjglqw.

If I/we wanna battle on trading world better to be prepared with some knowledge. Thanks for this and to all experts or has experiences on trading.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

I'm interest in trading but I have no clear idea how to do it in a profitable way. I saw that in some threads technical analysis is very important when trading but the way of doing it was not mentioned. So please can you tell me how to do it? Are there any resources which can be used to learn it?

Thank you

If you want to have a simple learning about technical analysis then I prefer you to only start with the support and resistance area where from there only you can profit a lot.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

Technical analysis is one of the finest tool to predict the market if it is done in the right manner but trading is not always done on basis of tech analysis. Fundamental analysis is another kind of analysis which can predict the market

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

Thank you

If you want to have a simple learning about technical analysis then I prefer you to only start with the support and resistance area where from there only you can profit a lot.

Support and resistance areas are very vital knowledge to have as a student of Technical Analysis, for me that's where you should start from.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

Thank you
There are many videos in YouTube where you can learn a lot, however it is more efficient to read a few books and learn from them, it is a less interactive experience and most of the time those books have less graphics but the concepts are explained more thoroughly and this is critical because you need to understand all the concepts about trading to be able to become an effective trader, just some words of caution it is very easy to get carried away and believe that you can make a lot of money in trading.

But the truth is that is a very difficult profession and that only the best can make money out of it and before you begin to trade you need to have a plan about how are you going to make money out of the market and avoid to begin trading until you have one.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

Well, first of all you need to select some indicators that you believe will make a difference for your trading. There are some simple ones and there are some advanced ones, I guess you can start with simple stuff like Bollinger Band and all that for your first trades and while doing trades that way you can learn the other advanced parts of it.

However, you should know no matter how much a trade looks technical when it is bitcoin and crypto we are talking about there is absolutely no way a technical indicator can give you a heads up about some rich person selling or buying bunch of it all at once and changing the look of the market. There are a lot of those sudden changes going around in bitcoin and you wouldn't wanna be caught up in between that so act quick when buying or selling.
tradebtcEU

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

I can give you a few useful tips:

- the market goes wherever it wants, so you need to be mentally prepared for that. A 6/4 winning ratio is considered to be decent.
- do not mix and learn to use properly the following type of indicators:
1. trend
2. flat
2. volatility

Working with a trend indicator when the market is sideways is one of the most frequent beginners do. Some indicators simply predict the speed of the trend, not necessarily the future direction, there are also even "contrarian" graphs, then the momentum of the trend can be measured, you need to learn to distinguish them before digging into the tutorial themselves.

But above all I guess you need to listen to your instinct, if you are born to be a trader you will realize it fast Smiley
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

first I didn't understand bitcoin trading I always asked my friends and to google, after a few weeks I finally understood, and started learning to analyze charts and price movements, so I only have this link https://blog.dashlane.com/trade-bitcoin / when I was still learning to trade crypto.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

Thank you

You should learn about indicator first, for this one you can take any resources on google specially about forex because similar. The practice is also important before enter the market with your money, do this one until you understand about risk, specially money management and back up fund. Last thing is trust no one, never using bot or follow free/ premium signal. it will make you weak to face market.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

I recommend you to watch DataDash on Youtube. He have basic TA tutorials which did helped me a lot and hopefully could help you too.
Follow this LINK.

Word of advice, trading is not as good as you think, yes you could earn small profits like 5-10% daily when you are doing good but usually you'd get left behind by higher rallies. Better be contented on your profits when trading and keep it simple, it's the basics that would let you win.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1139
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

Thank you

You should learn about indicator first, for this one you can take any resources on google specially about forex because similar. The practice is also important before enter the market with your money, do this one until you understand about risk, specially money management and back up fund. Last thing is trust no one, never using bot or follow free/ premium signal. it will make you weak to face market.
Doing a technical analysis is a hard thing to do if you're not having a mentor for guiding you with what's best to do. Upon looking on the price movement of the coins you had, I don't think you're going to manage smoothly your funds when you see a falling price of your asset. You need an assistant coming from your friend whose a trader also, and it can be done though physical discussions to achieve a perfect decisions in order to move forward.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

Better think of something new for there is not much profit now with trading considering all this dump that is happening.

Yeah a little pump might do the profit but right now, I cannot still see that and also if it is really coming.
They say December might be the real deal but who knows. We are in the cryptp world so better just be prepares for the worst value.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:50:53 AM

Firstly you have to create account in trading view, this is the best platform for charting and to learn technical analysis. You can see so many idea of technical analysis from others trader as well. You have to more understanding how to determine support and resistance level by use indicator, price pattern or candlestick pattern.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: