Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One YEAR of GRIEF LOOSING BITCOIN  (Read 285 times)
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:34:24 PM

Now you've  learned you lesson that you can't easily trust for you to earn but you need also to secure, learned on how to choose a right project and you need to be vigilant on all things specially if have a money involve like on the investment you do. Scammers are always their they act normal and legit but deep in side thyme are scammer so on the next time you join on the project always check all before you invest.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:42:13 PM

well sorry about loosing your bitcoin a year ago but you should move on and forget it. that is the way life is. we take risk daily you either win or you loose. But whatever happens, we keep pushing forward always

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

well sorry about loosing your bitcoin a year ago but you should move on and forget it. that is the way life is. we take risk daily you either win or you loose. But whatever happens, we keep pushing forward always
Let us face the challenge here in bitcoin that we will really win and lose. This is why we should know the risks before we invest in bitcoin because of the volatility of the price. This year is not good in crypto but still let’s hope for the best.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:40:21 AM

Yes, really, through this forum many people learn many things about bitcoin. The right and fast decision will bring success closer to us. Keep up the spirit, good luck with Bitcoin.
do not have to rush in taking decisions, study and carefully before taking actions such as investing or trading and others. all need precision so that all can succeed and earn a lot of money. make it an opportunity to buy when the market goes down, buy the best coin.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3082

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:47:50 AM

Anyone can fall prey to scammers,it really has nothing to do with one's longevity on the forum..

Agreed - one night I was drinking and ran an executable that put a virus on my machine.

While I slept, a hacker accessed my computer and took 2 btc in my hot wallet.  Odd thing, he left almost a bitcoin behind.   Huh

I was able to recover my account quickly because I had staked a bitcoin address, thanks to Tomatocage's thread.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

everyone must have made a mistake and experienced a bad event. I am also concerned about what happened to you one year ago. what I can say now is, you must keep the spirit, make the past events as a lesson in itself. even with you sharing these bad experiences, you have contributed to other people to be more careful in conducting transactions with scammers, this is a good step, you have become a benefit in this community. crypto will continue to be open to anyone, hope you enjoy with your new journey, and welcome back to this community Smiley
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

Hey, congrats on over taking that loss mate. We all make mistakes right? But those mistakes makes us wiser and more knowledgeable about something. Maybe it's a good thing that you got scammed because you learned something and that something will make you rich someday  Grin
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:32:02 AM

Yes, really, through this forum many people learn many things about bitcoin. The right and fast decision will bring success closer to us. Keep up the spirit, good luck with Bitcoin.
do not have to rush in taking decisions, study and carefully before taking actions such as investing or trading and others. all need precision so that all can succeed and earn a lot of money. make it an opportunity to buy when the market goes down, buy the best coin.
making the right decision is something that is difficult for investors and traders to do, of course, we cannot predict bitcoin and other altcoins easily and precisely, because price movements are very difficult for us to predict, bitcoin and other altcoins can suddenly rise and go down, so be careful when investing or doing trade now.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

It is good to see that you have learnt a great deal of lessons from the experience. Nobody is perfect but there are just some very cheap scams out there but people easily get carried away by greed. Always do your due diligence and invest only the money that you can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: