Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One YEAR of GRIEF LOOSING BITCOIN  (Read 285 times)
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

Hello Guys,

Its been exactly a YEAR after loosing my Bticoings to SCAMSTERS and days just flew by and its been a year I have joined Bitcointalk as well,Wish I cud have joined early so could have learnt a lot and wouldnt have fallen for the scmasters and loose my HARD EARNED Money !

Thankyou all for your support ! Stay safe,secure and happy !
Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

Anyone can fall prey to scammers,it really has nothing to do with one's longevity on the forum..
There are many ways and techniques to avoid and prevent scammers from preying on you,and all such information is available on this forum..

Sorry about your loss mate, it can only get better
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

Hello Guys,

Its been exactly a YEAR after loosing my Bticoings to SCAMSTERS and days just flew by and its been a year I have joined Bitcointalk as well,Wish I cud have joined early so could have learnt a lot and wouldnt have fallen for the scmasters and loose my HARD EARNED Money !

Trust you've learnt your lessons, though in the hard way. Never a good experience for anyone to pass through. In this cryptospace, one just got to be extremely careful and trade with caution.
Jeffry-Robertson

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

I wish I wouldn't fall into scams. Could you tell what exactly happened?
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:30:26 PM

make this forum a place to get more knowledge about bitcoin and to get to know bitcoin more deeply
when you fall, try to get up under any circumstances, because you have to complete your life with the aim of success,
it could be, bitcoin is a bridge to your success
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

Hello Guys,

you are right
This forum has taught us a lot of it
It is the source of experience basic  for most members

I wish you an excellent future with encryption.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

Some scams are out of greed on the part of the loser. If one is scammed because you got a message to sign up & pay in some coin to get more for instance, what do we expect...? I mean there are no free manners anywhere. For such scam, I simply do not see it as being inexperienced but an attempt to scam a scammer who off course is on top of the whole plan.

So we need to be careful, maybe OP could give us some insight on how the coins got lost.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

You must  ensure you adequately guard against  scammers from invading your portfolio, use strong password, 2 fa authentication, do not visit unsecure site, avoid phisting mail from unknown source, You are your own security in the cryptocurrney community .
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

you have to be optimistic, crypto travel is still long, there are many ways to get profit from crypto, trade, investment, and others.

you have to learn from your past, when the price of bitcoin becomes high, then the chance of fraud becomes very large.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

joining this forum is not something that can prevent you from being scammed! in fact many people have been scammed because they joined bitcointalk. and there are many different forms of scam, it is not just obvious ones when someone tricks you to give them your money and they run away with it. one of the most common ways of scamming people here is advertising already pumped shitcoins and getting newbies to invest in them so that they can dump on them. that is also an indirect way of taking their money!

Only Bitcoin
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

joining this forum is not something that can prevent you from being scammed! in fact many people have been scammed because they joined bitcointalk. and there are many different forms of scam, it is not just obvious ones when someone tricks you to give them your money and they run away with it. one of the most common ways of scamming people here is advertising already pumped shitcoins and getting newbies to invest in them so that they can dump on them. that is also an indirect way of taking their money!

I totally agree that being a Bitcointalk member cannot protect you alone. You need to learn to analyze SCAM projects. However, when investing in each project, there is a chance to come up with SCAM. We have to be careful all the time.
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

Stay out of the ICO and Altcoin threads....

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:35:35 AM

Joining bitcointalk early would make you more knowledgeable but not immune to scammers. In fact many operate right here so you may have lost even more

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

That is the spirit you have to move on no Matter what your experience is life goes on and those that have scammed you in the past will leave with they own kama to cash up with them if not already. The year has been a great year for bitcoin couples with lots of challenges such as price falls and so many attacks from different institutions but with hope we believe the future will be great again.
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

Bitcointalk is the right place to expose scam ICO but there are different forms of scammers in this forum, you must becareful and think wisely.
Congratulation on 1st year in Bitcointalk  !!
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

Joining Bitcointalk does not grantee any protection from hackers, lol, but it definitely will help you to understand crypto, security etc.better.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

Yes, really, through this forum many people learn many things about bitcoin. The right and fast decision will bring success closer to us. Keep up the spirit, good luck with Bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

Hello Guys,

How many bitcoin that you have lost? I also ever scammed by fake website. It is important to keep get information and education from this community in bitcointalk. Don't forget to keep an eye on scam accusation section there we can get more information about scam project.

Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

Thankyou for all those kind words ! Two things I would like to say !

1) Joining in this forum could have given me more knowledge and I myself I have posted quiet a few posts on how I was scammed so the same way if I would have come across some post would have bought some awareness and hence was the reason I said that may be it could have given me quiet a bit of more knowledge to be safe and secured !

2) Somebody repled saying ,coz of greed I lost my coins,I would like to say it was for no greed,coinbase number was misused by some scammers and I was the victim where I was told that they were trying to put my account to make it more secure and have to move my coins and theyw ere from coinbase and that was the way I was robbed but not for the sake of greed !

THe damage has happenned and I lost 2 BTCs worth of $15k,so nothing was done excepting an APOLOGY from coinbase ,I called them in 2hrs when i realized it was a scam,but the worse has already happenned !

It takes time for transactions at times but the scam transaction was super fast Sad
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

This year is an extraordinary year for bitcoin with many challenges such as falling prices and so many scammers from various institutions but you still have to be careful and think wisely before making a decision.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: