Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More altcoins produced the more Bitcoin or even ETH will go down  (Read 846 times)
labilaab (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:15:57 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 02:42:29 AM by labilaab

In my own opinion, the more altcoins and erc20 tokens being released everyday in market, the more it affects Bitcoin or even Ethereum's price to go down.Since the volume of investors should be instead investing on btc and eth are now divided to altcoins.What do you think?

I don't know where you get that idea. Bitcoin is bitcoin and investors would love to invest their money on only the coin that is profitable at the moment. And remember that there are altcoins being born, but are you aware of many altcoins also dying and lost to oblivion?

So it doesn't makes any sense at all if you are a investor to invest on shitcoins because sooner or later they will just die and become obsolete.

Yes that’s true, Im not discluding the idea of the numbers of shitcoins being produced among the deserving ones but as time pass by this worthy or not obsolete erc20 tokens and even token exchanges keep growing also, this will surely be a divertion against bitcoin and ethereum’s investors right?
I know there are many competitive erc20 tokens out there that will last just like IOST,IOTA,NEO and many more to mention.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

In my own opinion, the more altcoins and erc20 tokens being released everyday in market, the more it affects Bitcoin or even Ethereum's price to go down.Since the volume of investors should be instead investing on btc and eth are now divided to altcoins.What do you think?
Forks affect more than the release of new coins. One fork of Bitcoin crashed the level of Bitcoin and in fact led to the disappearance of Bitcoin cash. So the main decision here is to limit the creation of coins on one platform.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

I think that this is true, but the total capitalization should not change in this case. and total capitalization falls

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

I think you are wrong here, what push the market  price up is the demand, if the demand for Crypto assets keep increasing then expect the price to move up, the increase in Altcoins is a plus to BTC, because we can argue that they have push the prices of BTC up from the 2015 to the current period because BTC was around $200-$400 then

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

I agree that the huge number of coins in the market affect bitcoin but not for the reasons that you believe, if you take the time to look at the statistics of the market you will see that most of the money is concentrated on the top coins so a new coin that is able to gather a few million dollars from investors is not a threat to those top coins, the problem is that many of those coins are scams and this gives bad reputation to the market.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

I think it is also one of the reason's why the price of Bitcoin and ETH is falling down,
We are dumping our BTC and ETH to buy alt-coin or to pump some alt-coin ,
If you want to support alt-coin I think it is better to buy it with Fiat.

shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

So many assumptions and this is a trace of opinion that makes us understand what happened, I think there will be a lot of altcoins that are born but do not reduce bitcoin or ethereum investors, many investors add crypto communities if prices drop bad news possibilities and reduced demand.

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

i think new coins make increase marketcap. and it is better for ethereum and bitcoin becasue of you must buy eth or btc for change this new coin.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

The more altcoins we see in the crypto space shall not cause any problems for bitcoin if fresh money keeps coming in as those altcoins if they are worth it will definitely attract the buyers interested or the potential users of the service provided by the altcoins.

ETH might face problems as we can see it is facing those huge dumps as the ico's which fails to manage in this bear market abandons the project and dumps the eth raised while in crowdfunding.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

I don't agree with you. New coins or even big alts, can not compete with BTC at the moment. And the total marketcap which is approx. 150 billion USD dollars is very very small amount which leaves a lot of place for the growth of all strong coins and tokens at the same time.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:09:08 PM

i think new coins make increase marketcap. and it is better for ethereum and bitcoin becasue of you must buy eth or btc for change this new coin.
New coins do not increase the market cap in the market of cryptocurrencies, because most of the money that goes to those coins was already invested in the market, if anything those coins distract investors from putting their money into worthwhile coins that could actually deliver a working project, this is why I have taken the decision to not invest in icos for the foreseeable future.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

That's right the more the worse. Note that when a significant fork appears, there is a constant decline, so it may be necessary to work on the development of existing coins, and not to replace them with insignificant and inefficient forks.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

if indeed the altcoin uses an smartcontract ERC20, I think that will make ethereum better. although in fact at this time ethereum falls and continues to fall
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

with the security and the most of the altcoin are build based on ETH, its unlikely go down in near future. unless there is another new blockchain to replace them.
Niam_bakri

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

if indeed the altcoin uses an smartcontract ERC20, I think that will make ethereum better. although in fact at this time ethereum falls and continues to fall
that's right, there are a lot of altcoins that use erc-20 and that shows the impact of decreasing eth so they will also go down. even now ethereum is already at a very cheap price, will ethereum fall even further?
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

In my own opinion, the more Altcoins and erc20 tokens being released everyday in market, the more it affects Bitcoin or even Ethereum's price to go down.Since the volume of investors should be instead investing on btc and eth are now divided to altcoins. What do you think?
You should by now notice the relationship that exist between Bitcoin and Altcoins, it is a see-saw effect, the money first flow through BTC and later filter into ALtcoins, some Altcoins may pump hard but do not means they would retain this gains, for me value will come into a project if the project is a good project no matter the numbers of competing projects

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Vit83

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

IMHO main problem for BTC is a huge quantity of forks that use BTC name. This must be stopped. For newcomers, there is a lot of BTCs and that may embarrass them. For the ETH main problem its unlimited supply. More and more ETH adding to the market every minute.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

I disagree with this line of thought.  Bitcoin has it's value based on it's utility,  acceptance and popularity.  These attributes could be gotten by any coin that has a unique idea and needed. If people could see how useful and valuable any coin is,  such coin will take it's value from usefulness!

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

What makes you think that bitcoin will go down if there is more altcoins being released? As far as i know it all depends on the supply and demand of the market and not with the other entities. We do notice that most altcoins are just following the lead of bitcoin, if bitcoin rise most of the altcoins are rising too, that is how altcoins behaving.
Vit83

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 05:29:32 AM

What makes you think that bitcoin will go down if there is more altcoins being released? As far as i know it all depends on the supply and demand of the market and not with the other entities. We do notice that most altcoins are just following the lead of bitcoin, if bitcoin rise most of the altcoins are rising too, that is how altcoins behaving.
IMHO with eth there is another situation more erc20 token more it cost. Because everyone needs gas for the transactions, need to buy eth to participate ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: