Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be contented on your bounty campaign rewards!  (Read 913 times)
cryptonight9631 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:37:24 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 11:06:38 AM by cryptonight9631

As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother

Everything depends on the person, you cannot judge the whole comunity by those "acting reckless and nonsense". Bounty hunters are not protected from any sort of fraud, plus the market is not really favourable for projects to be listed on big exchanges. People are nervous and irritated, that's it.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Not all are thinking the same as you and I really think that the people that act that way don't really know the rules of engagement that you are talking about, We can see that there are many newbies (not the rank) out there that are flooding the bounty section that really wants to make money out of it, They will surely want just the reward and not the benefit for both bounty hunter and ICO, A bounty hunter should always think positively when joining an ICO should learn that he needs to make that project success in terms of advertising it and making an amends to share it to every people he would know that is interested in cryptocurrency because if that project would  not be a success the reward or tokens that he may get can just go to waste.

So please learn to love the ICO that can give you profit, Both sides should benefit from one another and not just a one-sided thing.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

you are wrong, because their bounty hunter is not satisfied because the bad management and the campaign they are following is not in accordance with the agreement. we bounty hunters never protested when everything was in accordance with the rules but we also did not beg when betrayed. You have no right to say this, it looks like you don't understand the bounty hunters
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

I agree with your point that bounty members should be more professional and mature but i also think that the bounty reward should be fixed both in terms of amount of tokens and its equivalent value in usd before the launch of bounty camoaign and the team should be bound to pay that reward after the campaign regardless of outcome of the campaign, this will help in avoiding most of the confusion and trouble among the bounty hunters, also the reward needs to be delievered within 30 days after ico end.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

Now participation in the bounty is not as profitable as it was before. Previously, hunters could earn a few thousand dollars per month, and today, many bounty reduce the pool of payments, and from this payments become very small. Therefore, hunters are outraged.
hamba laeh

Activity: 760

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

various forms of protest from bounty hunters are usually triggered from any disappointment on the part of the developer or bounty managers who are indeed unable to keep their initial promises.
it won't even be the same as you think. because not everyone thinks being a bounty participant is part time work. some of them even become bounty participants are the main job.

Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

Seriously I was planning on starting a topic on this same issues, if you see the way some bounty hunters behave after each bounty, some of them are so rude and insulting to the bounty manager, I just wish I could knock some sense into them sometimes.

alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

Why do bounty hunters complain? Because some of them have worked hard. But there was no corresponding reward. It depends on the bad bounty manager. Some bounty managers are unable to manage the bounty. Some bounty managers lack the judgment of the authenticity of the project.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

Now participation in the bounty is not as profitable as it was before. Previously, hunters could earn a few thousand dollars per month, and today, many bounty reduce the pool of payments, and from this payments become very small. Therefore, hunters are outraged.

You are right, bounties are not giving much profit these days also I guess the market value has made bounties a dead rubber like you are not even getting dollars in hundreds that's the thing which is worrying.

Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother
this is the reality. always stronger bit weaker. so if you are to be weaker then you have to be sufferer.
cryptonight9631 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

You are right, bounties are not giving much profit these days also I guess the market value has made bounties a dead rubber like you are not even getting dollars in hundreds that's the thing which is worrying.

That is right. We just really hope that the bounty campaign that we join is good for a long term. Because this year might not be good for ICO's.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother

Some bounty hunters are not contented about the reward in a valid reason behind it. Some ICOS do not provide really the exact reward that they've stated and sometimes they also decrease the reward without reason.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:33:59 AM

The other reason many cheater and scammer also make us bounty hunter not easy to gain big reward,even so many bounty manager using strict rules the cheater always find way to join. But the main reason is also how the market condition now,so many not develop well and delay to listing on the market.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

I think bounty hunting is just like gambling but the capital is your hard work. We are not spending any amount of money on bounty but we spend our time on it. It is really hard to gain on bounty specially when we don't even know what will be the out come of the project that we promote and the profit the we get is only depend on the softcap. If we the sell sis not reach soft cap we get nothing. That is why cheaters with thier altcoin is scattering here on bounty feild and they really sometime reap on campaign and gain a lot of tokens because sometimes bounty hunting is not that profitable.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

There is always a 2 side of the story, in some situations you will see the bountyhunter is the one in the wrong but in other situations, you can see that the managers or the team behind the project are the one in the wrong. There is a lot of managers that allowing a good period of time for complaining before they finalize their sheets and to be honest that's how things should get done.
toronlumpiapanada

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother

theres just some bounty campaign that were not so fair with some bounty hunters thats why hunters complain about their rewards
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

You just understand, recently the conditions for the participants of the bounty companies have become more complicated, because the pools have been reduced, and the number of participants in the bounty companies has increased many times and it is for this that the income on the bounty has become scanty, many people remember that half a year ago everything was fine and nothing will change in the near future, then the bounty companies will gradually disappear

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:01:52 AM

I don't think bounty hunter could blame the Dev or ICO because they got less and less reward, moreover with they use trash attitude to complain to the dev.
the small amount of reward is mainly because the crypto market condition, back in the day when crypto market is good no matter what bounty I am joining it always make a good fortune of money, but now, I really need to do a deep deep research to find a good bounty, and sometimes in the end it is still not worth my time. I was joining 5-6 bounty at  a time, social bounty, article, signature, but now I only join 1-2 bounty that I think will worth spend my time.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother

Some bounty hunters are not contented about the reward in a valid reason behind it. Some ICOS do not provide really the exact reward that they've stated and sometimes they also decrease the reward without reason.
That's right, I only saw the bounty hunter angry when after the bounty ended, the pool suddenly dropped a lot of times and it made the bounty hunter effort become useless.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████