Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers on Spreadsheets  (Read 834 times)
Applechild (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

Regardless of the strict rule given on bounties, scammers are increasing the more. the one I discovered recently is that hunters who are not qualify for some good bounties now use other hunters details to submit their work. when I saw this on a spreadsheet yesterday I am so surprised to see my details submitted on the same spreadsheet twice. What is really happening? Is there a way to block these scammers out?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

Regardless of the strict rule given on bounties, scammers are increasing the more. the one I discovered recently is that hunters who are not qualify for some good bounties now use other hunters details to submit their work. when I saw this on a spreadsheet yesterday I am so surprised to see my details submitted on the same spreadsheet twice. What is really happening? Is there a way to block these scammers out?

Almost every bounty which I participate they use my profile information. I'm sick of it. This is actually a very simple solution. If anyone adds their eth address to their profile and bounty managers address the profile, there is no problem.
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

I think you just have to get used to the fact that scammers surround us absolutely everywhere. I already got used to all the actions, during participation in a bounty to photograph that then there were no excess problems
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

I’m not sure there is a solidified way to handles scammers
Maybe using an Authentication post will reduce it, but it does not eliminate it
You have to report the obscure incident to the attention of the bounty manager and such should be repeated for repeated situations

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

yes and yeas, scamer everywhere.
cryptocurrency need a help to find out and kick scamers in here.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

There is no way to stop this. Only managers can do that, they should add the duplicate filter function in the spreadsheet to prevent the same fraud or you can contact them to resolve this issue

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

Almost every bounty which I participate they use my profile information. I'm sick of it. This is actually a very simple solution. If anyone adds their eth address to their profile and bounty managers address the profile, there is no problem.
This is really the right solution to the problem, I also added my ETH address to my profile so that it would be easy to figure out the situation with such fraudsters.
thiennhan677

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

So now, have some bounty campaign is no public profile all participant ( social bounty ....). And they have some authentic way such as screenshot profile, KYC, or sent prook work through mail.
But I have a idea :
+ Each bounty will have a spreadsheet. But it not display, or active in a week.
When weekend, I'll open in order to participant check your work.
I think it's a good resolve.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

it is just a simple remedy if the bounty manager is doing his job he will definitely notice if somebody is cheating or scamming. if there is no action by the BM, then report it

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

I think bounty managers need to be more vigilant, they can easily find out if someone is claiming someone elses work, obviously the work belongs to the one that have submitted it first, so it is not hard to find such culprits and ban them.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

It's normal situation. With a bot, cheaters can submit a ton of registrations in several minutes. They copy/paste all information except wallet addresses. To protect yourself by checking speardsheet weekly and reporting to BMs promptly.

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

If this happens. Be sure to report to the bounty manager. A lot of such fraud. You can't avoid it. Those fraudsters are very abominable. We must report the fraudsters' tokens address.

Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

I have encountered this problem severally, a scammer would submit with your details, sometimes even resubmitting your own work to make it seem like you submitted twice, they only thing they change is ETH address.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

too much scam everywhere, managers need to create form for identity, sometime I find myself few times in spreadsheets
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

The biggest abuse I see right now in media campaign, many scammers are plagiarizing other participants content and post it on a different site. Many entries on steemit, cryptocoin pravda or medium are just copied articles from other articipants. I hope always bounty managers will kick them, but it requires a lot of time to check.
Maybe introduce something like you need to be at least member to participate in it, many won't risk their account to be tagged red for cheating.

This would prevent many stakes for cheaters like the Merit system already did.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

There are so many frauds that we can not keep up with, so we often check and weigh before participating in the project and being careful all the time.
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

You have to write to the manager who conducts the company and to point to the swindler. But if such situation took place to be, then it means that the manager badly performs the work. And as the company will keep the promises, too it isn't absolutely clear.

baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

I can say so that good management teams see this and set it off. If you notice a similar activity, you can also help them with this. Well, a lot of scammers. I think they often manage to steal the rewards of others.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

All you need to do is create a topic in Scam Accusations or Reputation to report these scammers to DT member but don't forget to let bounty manager know about these scammer and disqualify them from bounty campaign which they're using your profile to cheat Smiley. It's very easy, right?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

that should get remove later or in the end of the campaign if their manager check these type of things, you can contact bounty manager for these type of stuff if you want it to be removed right away, some bounty managers dont check for plagiarize stuff they just dont care.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: