Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2277 times)
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

Yeah, I saw they will update White Paper in 24hrs. The mission sounds great, really helpful for crypto users.

So the range of target audience is wide enough Smiley
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

Hey there colleagues. I have interesting question - do you now about taxes, while using cryptune?

Hi! What exactly do you mean? How are taxes being payed, while using Cyrptune?
eleonora0x

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

Hey there colleagues. I have interesting question - do you now about taxes, while using cryptune?

Yes, exactly. Because as far as I understand, no taxes on crypto payments. However companies should pay them. How everything works?
cantap

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

Yes, exactly. Because as far as I understand, no taxes on crypto payments. However companies should pay them. How everything works?

When organizations receive payment in any Crypto we support , thry exchange the crypto to native currency, and merchants has to reports these sales just like he would do with any other sales and pay taxes  Wink
eleonora0x

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:55:09 PM

When organizations receive payment in any Crypto we support , thry exchange the crypto to native currency, and merchants has to reports these sales just like he would do with any other sales and pay taxes  Wink

Sounds brilliant, I mean great to understand that they have rethought even this aspect!
cantap

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

When organizations receive payment in any Crypto we support , thry exchange the crypto to native currency, and merchants has to reports these sales just like he would do with any other sales and pay taxes  Wink

Sounds brilliant, I mean great to understand that they have rethought even this aspect!

More to this, they also provide a report of annual sales made with the POS
eleonora0x

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

More to this, they also provide a report of annual sales made with the POS

Sounds even more professional guys!
DVRSX CEO

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

It seems that every second currency lately uses "payment method" as a use case and promise to make these areas easier, more convenient for users. I truly hope that this project has that "it" factor to separate it from the other currencies that promise/provide the same thing. All the best!!
davychto78

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

Thank you guys for helping me getting into CPT WP! It is a complicated document for me, as I am just exploring the world of cryptocurrencies!
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

What if they don't exchange the cryptocurrencies received to fiat money and do not report the sales?
How can force them?
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

I follow these projects and I see how well your sale of coins is progressing. Today, almost 30% of the total amount of coins have been collected. Few people can boast about it in today's market.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

It seems that every second currency lately uses "payment method" as a use case and promise to make these areas easier, more convenient for users. I truly hope that this project has that "it" factor to separate it from the other currencies that promise/provide the same thing. All the best!!

More and more cryptocurrencies are now aiming to be a payment method. But their longevity in the cryptocommunity is one challenge. Usually, if the coin has low demand, it will be gone in few months. Now, what are the precautions from the cryptune team that their coin will at least stay longer than the others? That people will really utilize this coin as a means of their payment?
cryptune (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14

Cryptune - Universal POS

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

More and more cryptocurrencies are now aiming to be a payment method. But their longevity in the cryptocommunity is one challenge. Usually, if the coin has low demand, it will be gone in few months. Now, what are the precautions from the cryptune team that their coin will at least stay longer than the others? That people will really utilize this coin as a means of their payment?

Hello,
Thanks for joining in the conversation, your question is very valid and I'll do my best to address it, What we at Cryptune are implementing to make our coin stay for the long haul is that we are using our CPT token as a reward Token, 3% of every transaction be it FIAT or Crypto (similar to cash-back), these rewards accumulate and then can be later used to buy goods and services. So the more you use the system the more CPT you get and the more you can buy. One thing we want everyone to know is that the CryptunePOS accepts both FIAT and Crypto payments leaving it up to the user which method to use that will benefit them(for instance using perhaps FIAT in the current market).

septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

Wow you sold 157m CPTS token in few day impressive. Because the limit is low I think Cryptune is easy to get small investor too because limit $125 is not quite big

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Greetings dear community. I am trying to understand better their hardware - the terminal. Am I right that it is multifunctional, both accepting cards & crypto?
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

Greetings dear community. I am trying to understand better their hardware - the terminal. Am I right that it is multifunctional, both accepting cards & crypto?

Hello sir, of course, terminal will be a beneficial equipment for one or another organization as it will provide the companies with opportunities to receive payments both in fiat and crypto  Cool
johntravolta63

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

Hello sir, of course, terminal will be a beneficial equipment for one or another organization as it will provide the companies with opportunities to receive payments both in fiat and crypto  Cool

Yeah, this is much more ultimate! And when are terminals to come?
IconOfMilenium

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

What do you mean? When will they be brought to organizations??
johntravolta63

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

Yes, exactly
IconOfMilenium

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

Yes, exactly

If I am not mistaken, quite soon... In Q1 next year, so soon available worldwide  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: