Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2277 times)
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

What I adore about VOX U is the wireless and touchscreen hardware. Even without crypto it can replace all the existing PS

Yeah! That is the kind of invention! Do you know how many devices in total?
Around 70k at first! That means over 50K businesses can implement the tech!
Wow! This is an amazing quality that can easily be expanded if the CPT meets success!

Yeah! They are obviously the first and the last of its type project! It means that nothing will stop them from becoming a global standard

I quite dislike the casual methods: Credit cards have been there for a while! I think that people should avoid cards, they are not as safe as a wallet!
Why should we avoid them? No contact payments are great! I dislike only banks with their services: Like I can only spend money or deposit them for 6% a year! This is awful
True words about the banks! Taxes, hidden %, zero cash back. In all senses the worst option! Only the CPT wallet and VOXU can change the current situation!
You must have heard of their competitors? Do they have analogs on the market? Are they running successfully too?

Not really. The majority of projects are starting from the zero point: They have no prototype, no device, no product! CPT is happening now.
There were many attempts in 2016 and 2017 to create the same system. But there was no hype due to bad preparation of the projects.

Yeah, knew some. Even donated to them, but some of them were scam, some had no chance to collect a softcup. CPT is doing really well, especially if you know that they already have a product!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

Greetings community. I really love Cryptune idea, but the question is - how you generate the revenue? Cause business anyway should bring money  Roll Eyes
miamicrp

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

Greetings community. I really love Cryptune idea, but the question is - how you generate the revenue? Cause business anyway should bring money  Roll Eyes

Hmmm interesting question. Do you mean which types of their business will bring the revenue?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

Hmmm interesting question. Do you mean which types of their business will bring the revenue?

Yes, exactly! For example, their terminal sales... I believe it should be a part of the revenue gathering
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

Greetings community. I really love Cryptune idea, but the question is - how you generate the revenue? Cause business anyway should bring money  Roll Eyes

Yes, exactly! For example, their terminal sales... I believe it should be a part of the revenue gathering

Great question, sir, I got deeper to this question, so can try to help you out here. There are several ways Cryptune generates revenue: terminal device sales, like you have mentioned, point of sale hardware sales, software licensing, credit/debit card transaction fees  Wink
mikeormike

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

Greetings community. I really love Cryptune idea, but the question is - how you generate the revenue? Cause business anyway should bring money  Roll Eyes

Great question, sir, I got deeper to this question, so can try to help you out here. There are several ways Cryptune generates revenue: terminal device sales, like you have mentioned, point of sale hardware sales, software licensing, credit/debit card transaction fees  Wink

Basil, you are right, but this is not the full "list" - you forgot about cryptocurrency transaction fees (pretty obvious), monthly software subscription fees for corporations and API KEY integration generation
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

Basil, you are right, but this is not the full "list" - you forgot about cryptocurrency transaction fees (pretty obvious), monthly software subscription fees for corporations and API KEY integration generation

Hmm looks like there are many ways of getting the revenue, so Cryptune may focus both on bringing great experience to users and being profitable to stakeholders
mikeormike

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

Hmm looks like there are many ways of getting the revenue, so Cryptune may focus both on bringing great experience to users and being profitable to stakeholders

Absolutely! So this will make them focus on direct tasks, not spreading across with how to get revenue etc! I mean their business model is well-built
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

Hey whatsup guys! havent heard from you for a quite a long time! Whats new? Whats ongoing?

lets talk on CPT without a further ado!
Ibra055

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

There was a great news! CPT is launching in western countries as well as comes to EU. I am delighted to see the Costa Rica is on the top of the list. 70K devices gonna spread around round
Movikshp

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

There was a great news! CPT is launching in western countries as well as comes to EU. I am delighted to see the Costa Rica is on the top of the list. 70K devices gonna spread around round
Thats a monster amount! Have you seen Crypto Chemist?
Ibra055

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

A link? Whats it? Huh
Movikshp

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

A link? Whats it? Huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM6EWtw2Iqs&feature=youtu.be

The review. He depicts the main tenet of the Cryptune! I have just found it, greatly depicted really!
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

A link? Whats it? Huh

The review. He depicts the main tenet of the Cryptune! I have just found it, greatly depicted really!
Nice little video about what Crytune is all about. Some obvious things but still an interesting and discussion provoking.
Only instigate community curious
Ibra055

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

A link? Whats it? Huh

Nice little video about what Crytune is all about. Some obvious things but still an interesting and discussion provoking.
Only instigate community curious

I knew about the partnership with Bancor!! My favourite exchange!
Thx
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

Evening everyone guys! The idea of cryptune is fresh and modern but my question is pretty obvious - how do they plan to deal with taxes?
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

Evening everyone guys! The idea of cryptune is fresh and modern but my question is pretty obvious - how do they plan to deal with taxes?

Hey mate. What exactly are you wondering? Haven't fully got you... How are taxes being payed while using Cyrptune?
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

Hey mate. What exactly are you wondering? Haven't fully got you... How are taxes being payed while using Cyrptune?

Yes, absolutely. Because as far as I understand, no taxes on crypto payments. However companies should pay them while operating... How is everything organized?
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

Yes, absolutely. Because as far as I understand, no taxes on crypto payments. However companies should pay them while operating... How is everything organized?

Interesting question though, as far as I know, when organizations receive payment in any Crypto they support, there is an exchange the crypto to native currency, and merchants has to reports these sales just like they would do with any other sales and pay taxes
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

Interesting question though, as far as I know, when organizations receive payment in any Crypto they support, there is an exchange the crypto to native currency, and merchants has to reports these sales just like they would do with any other sales and pay taxes

Hmmm sounds pretty interesting, so the terminal is well-build, keeping businesses businesses, so taxed payable, so making it more easy to implement in case of regulations
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: