Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW - Images] Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout Canvas, with Floating Frame  (Read 248 times)
frankbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:48:47 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 11:54:43 PM by frankbitcoin

Update:  Locking this thread since TeeGumes continues to troll our posts.  So the new post will be self moderated so that way we are no longer trolled Smiley

The spelling issue, where there is an 'o' instead of an 'a', has been fixed. Smiley

So, not really a big deal  Cheesy

I wanted to take a moment to share with you all the pictures of the Chancellor canvas with floating frame.

Please note that this was not a scan of the newspaper that was used - we partnered up with 'Phneep' who digitally recreated the entire paper to ensure it had a high-resolution, so this is a complete, unique design made to look exactly like the originally released paper!

And, as mentioned previously, and to ensure the forum is not clogged with posts, this thread will stand as the single thread for all future products going forward.  This thread will be updated (new title, and new thread info) during new product releases.

This piece is limited to 21; we will not be offering any further sizes for this item.  It can be found here and it is 20% off right now with coupon code NOVEMBER

https://lynxartcollection.com/collections/crypto-artwork/products/new-chancellor-on-brink-of-second-bailout-for-banks-canvas-limited-to-21

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

This post will be updated to reflect all new art releases, condensed into one post.

This is a followup as I am taking the suggestion of keeping all art items in one thread.

I am happy to move the other threads to 'unclog' the forum, if someone can let me know how to do it, I will.

Hello Frank, you won't be able to merge the old threads into this one unfortunately.  You can move any thread you created by looking at the very bottom left of any page in your thread.  If you wish to "keep" the thread you can move it to archive while you manually transfer info to this new thread.  You could also lock your old threads here and they will fall off to the back pages over time.  I guess you could also just leave the threads alone and start fresh going forward and run out the other auctions or whatever is current.

Since this post is a little off topic lmk when you would like me to delete it so you can have a nice clean sales thread!

Gl with your sales!

You could also reserve a couple of the first posts to give you more space to showcase products and info.
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:24:29 AM

This post will be updated to reflect all new art releases, condensed into one post.

This is a followup as I am taking the suggestion of keeping all art items in one thread.

I am happy to move the other threads to 'unclog' the forum, if someone can let me know how to do it, I will.

Hello Frank, you won't be able to merge the old threads into this one unfortunately.  You can move any thread you created by looking at the very bottom left of any page in your thread.  If you wish to "keep" the thread you can move it to archive while you manually transfer info to this new thread.  You could also lock your old threads here and they will fall off to the back pages over time.  I guess you could also just leave the threads alone and start fresh going forward and run out the other auctions or whatever is current.

Since this post is a little off topic lmk when you would like me to delete it so you can have a nice clean sales thread!

Gl with your sales!

You could also reserve a couple of the first posts to give you more space to showcase products and info.

Sounds great Flying, thank you  Smiley
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

Official images of "Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks" canvas with floating frame have been posted.
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

Careful buying this. The right side where additional articles are headlined is misspelled "Salmon Rushdie" and should be "Salman Rushdie"

I have said it time and time again there is no Quality Control with these pieces.
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:49:23 PM

Careful buying this. The right side where additional articles are headlined is misspelled "Salmon Rushdie" and should be "Salman Rushdie"

I have said it time and time again there is no Quality Control with these pieces.

It's not mine, it's Phneep's.  He created the art and partnered with us to release it.  Unfortunately not everything can be caught.  We are all human and are prone to making mistakes! but I'm glad this one was caught and fixed Smiley  Phneep, the artist:  https://twitter.com/phneep

Fixed file:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: