Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:55:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xmas Bull Run!!  (Read 3120 times)
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

So the US stock market is definitely entering a bear market. Do not expect the crypto market to recover any time soon. Not on Xmas.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

Bull run is coming, even for xmas there was a bull run.
I think xmas was a catalisator of growth. It seemed to me a good sign
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

If we go down to 3600 and go up we created a perfect inverse head and shoulders on the 3month chart wich is verry bullish. So I'm still optimistic.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

Christmas did not bring any changes to the price of crypto currencies, prices in the market have continued to deteriorate until now.
expectations that don't match reality.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

Christmas did not bring any changes to the price of crypto currencies, prices in the market have continued to deteriorate until now.
expectations that don't match reality.

It is a pity that we did not make money on Christmas, investors still have a chance to buy cryptocurrencies at a low price. I think that after the new year prices will start to grow.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

It seems that at the end of 2018 there were many people who were disappointed because the bull market did not come in the last December in 2018, hopefully the people will remain strong and survive because hope will surely come even though sometimes it's too late.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

It seems that at the end of 2018 there were many people who were disappointed because the bull market did not come in the last December in 2018, hopefully the people will remain strong and survive because hope will surely come even though sometimes it's too late.
Yes, you are right there is nothing to expect for December 2018 , I am still standing even though I suffered losses in 2018, because I still believe in the future of crypto , my hope in year 2019 crypto will begin to up

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:24:42 AM

11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!
It will not grow as you want. It may even go down further because there are many investors who want to sell their money to spend the Xmas holiday.
Do not expect too much on a pump. It's been a long time. We should only trade every day to get some capital.
This is something many struggle to ever get, just because we want the market to go up that does not mean that it will happen, we cannot let our wants and desires to cloud our judgment, while I would like for the price to go up I can see that will not happen soon and that I will need to hold my coins for months or maybe even years before I recover my money.

I think if you are strong enough to hold your coins for a long time, surely your money will come back and make a lot of profit because long-term bitcoin is very good
Holding your coins seems to be very easy and it is by far the most common recommendation when it comes to getting profits out of this market, but if holding was that easy then the price of most coins will never go down because no one will sell their coins for a price lower than what they bought them but we see that the market goes up and down in a very fast way which means that only a minority can hold their coins.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:28:07 AM

Christmas in 2018 is the best time for cryptocurrency for a whole year. Investors who invested in coins in the early Christmas period made a profit. Otherwise, in this year's investment, there is no good time for investment, maybe a good time in March, but it will soon disappear.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:59:04 PM

Bull run will occur after Christmas, but not Christmas in 2018, but Christmas in 2022.  Grin Grin
I'm not sure the bull run will happen as fast as they say. 2018 is only a very bad year for holders.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:45:35 PM

Bull run will occur after Christmas, but not Christmas in 2018, but Christmas in 2022.  Grin Grin
I'm not sure the bull run will happen as fast as they say. 2018 is only a very bad year for holders.
in any case, it is impossible to predict the real development of events in the cryptocurrency market, because any facts must be given to prove it. In any case, everything will depend on the volume of investments in the cryptocurrency market.So even We, with our deposits in certain projects, can also play an important role in stabilizing the cryptocurrency market.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:23:40 PM

I'm so positive for the start of this year, because bull was in past year and make very large damages for investors and traders. Cryptocurrency will repear in 2019!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: