Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:49:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you buy bitcoins?  (Read 13551 times)
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

bitcoin can be bought in different platforms but the one i trust most which i have been using for a long time is luno. luno has been reliable and trustworthy, don't know if it works everywhere but it is what i use here in nigeria
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

Bitstamp is the first choice for me. It is very convenient for me and fast, but i suppose this only works if you are in European economic zones, maybe also for USD but i am not sure . Also this exchange is as genuine as it comes.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

iam getting mostyl my Bitcoins with Blockchain.com they working with coinify.com
And they charging no fees for SEPA payments up to 10 000 € per buy.
Iam working long itme with this wallet and its long time trusted .

kind regards
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:29:50 AM

do you need bitcoin, and don't know where to buy it? oh my god ... almost all exchangers sell my friends.

I'm used to buying it at

https://www.binance.com
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:49:35 AM

It depends in what country you live? Know the local digital wallet used there and use it to buy crypto, as easy as that. You no longer need to visit exchanges or make a transaction with other people, just make sure that the wallet was legit.

Here in the Philippines, I used coins.ph to buy crypto especially btc but there are also few choices available such as eth, bch and xrp.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:56:49 AM

My most favorite is Coinbase (gdax) / cex.io   , Currently as i see cex had some problems with withdraws to bank accounts / cards . So did use Coinbase recently and had no problems at all .
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

Very easy, you can get bitcoin from a secured exchange like binance, bittrex, cryptopia, but for me I do buy mine offline.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

If you need or buy a bitcoin, you can compare it each exchanges the price they are different prices in each exchanges it depend on the transaction fee. You try to check local bitcoin much less price and the transaction fee.enjoy buying bitcoin...
frywolny

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:36:11 AM

i buy on bittrex
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

There are so many ways to get Bitcoin, one of them is by buying in the exchange market, I myself buy Bitcoin on the exchange market in my country, because it's easier to exchange my FIAT money to BTC.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?
Not so long ago I came across an online service called epayments. This is an online wallet in the likeness of kiwi or advcash. With it, you can buy bitcoins directly without interest on the Ukrainian exchange DSX. In addition, you can order a card that will store dollars. The Commission is only for the conversion into your currency. You can use the card all over the world.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 01:58:55 AM

I personally have never found a purchase of bitcoin using a credit card, but I suggest you buy it at a bitcoin ATM in your country, because in my opinion it is safer to avoid fraud.

market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

I buy bitcoin sometimes passing friends or fellow members. I think it's more practical and easy. especially for beginners. and sometimes I also bought it through the INDODAX market
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?

https://localbitcoins.com/ go here and find a match here
to buy bitcoin, make sure that the exchanger is safe, to test the purchase scheme, please buy a small amount of BTC first, after a small amount has been successful, then it's time for you to buy a large amount, or according to your wishes
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

I buy bitcoin using IDR currency. so I chose the INDODAX market. as an easy place to buy bitcoin. because I like the simple and easy

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

Personally, I prefer to buy Bitcoin and basic cryptocurrencies using the BestChange service. With it, I can find the best quotes for bitcoin exchange and top cryptocurrencies in various electronic money exchangers. An additional advantage is that all these exchangers are proven and reliable.

smartbitcoininvestor (OP)

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

Here is a resource I created on the best bitcoin exchanges: https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/how-to-buy-bitcoins-online/
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

Have you ever bought bitcoin, why do you ask like that
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

due to my country restrictions, most of the indians may bitcoin from localbitcoin which is safe and secure way of buying bitcoin and one more method to buy bitcoin is through coinmama through credit card and debit card we can purchase
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

We follow the on-ramps and off-ramps to buy bitcoin around the world for different countries.

https://www.bestbitcoinbuyers.com/

Since regulation and financial markets make the "adoption" of bitcoin difficult in some places, always good to know the anonymous options people can use world wide, the popular bank linked exchanges etc...

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: