Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $6 Billion gets wiped out the cryptocurrency market  (Read 308 times)
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

This is not a new thing  . Funds are being moved in and out of the market at everytime.  Thanks one of the cause if price increment or decrement in different coins.  So this is no negative or a strange action.  It happens everytime you should be used to it. 
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

If there is one thing j can say with full certainty and conviction about the crypto market, it's that the market is very volatile and even if it loses a large chuck of funds in a period of 48hrs, it can turn around and regain then in 5mins.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

I heard a news about,
$6 Billion gets wiped out of the market capitalization the cryptocurrencies between November 7th and November 9th 2018( within 48 hours).The valuation of this highly volatile market fell from $220 billion to $214 billion within this period.

So, what do you know about this, and what will happen to the price of the bitcoin ?

It's just a rumor. I do not know where they come from, as he recently heard that China has legalized bitcoin and introduced its use at the state level. After a simple search revealed that this is a common fake, although the resource that reported this is very influential and serious. This also happens-check the information.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

It has the same impact on the price as that rumor that somebody bought a couple million tethers and people were writing articles that suggested they're getting ready to buy Bitcoin. Nothing happened nobody moved the price so the money went into many different cryptocurrencies or stayed in tether. You're worrying too much. Don't start thinking about every single market action, it's a waste of time.
DennyPen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

I heard a news about,
$6 Billion gets wiped out of the market capitalization the cryptocurrencies between November 7th and November 9th 2018( within 48 hours).The valuation of this highly volatile market fell from $220 billion to $214 billion within this period.

So, what do you know about this, and what will happen to the price of the bitcoin ?

Not too much money needed to wipe out $6 billion, although it may seem so. That's just how capitalization is counted and works in this market. When someone sells a lot of btc, the whole market goes down and shows figures that don't reflect the actual amount of "sold money."
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

I always find it funny when people use this kind of headlines, its is like market never gained or lost 5 or more billion USD over few days.

This is nothing special, market is moving as always thats it.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

well , i know seeing this is disturbing and frigthening but doesnt affect our stance on bitcoin. We will hold our bitcoin and wait for price to rise again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: