Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening in BINANCE exchange  (Read 338 times)
Miklight88 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:29:38 AM

BINANCE has been number 1 exchange for some time now and people believe in the exchange for safety of funds and along with some coin and token listed are good ones , but in recent time as we all know that bear market has made the whole trading look frustrating and many have pull out, but in some days back now we have been seeing lot of daily pump in BINANCE for weeks now, which I think has some funny move if not that BINANCE is now a pump exchange to keep it users or what do you guys think on this as on daily basis we see small Satoshi token been pumped and it's becoming rampant? And the market still show that the bear is still very strong.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

BINANCE has been number 1 exchange for some time now and people believe in the exchange for safety of funds and along with some coin and token listed are good ones , but in recent time as we all know that bear market has made the whole trading look frustrating and many have pull out, but in some days back now we have been seeing lot of daily pump in BINANCE for weeks now, which I think has some funny move if not that BINANCE is now a pump exchange to keep it users or what do you guys think on this as on daily basis we see small Satoshi token been pumped and it's becoming rampant? And the market still show that the bear is still very strong.
I don't think Binance itself is pumping to keep its users, I think Binance has become a favorite exchange and it's a good place to pump and dump, why? because whales are always eyeing places that have a lot of traders, So it's common if we see cheap tokens pumped on Binance

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

Binance is good but kucoin is more safer when it comes to wallet security. Read the privacy policy from both the exchanges and you will understand then.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

They have proven their shadiness a while ago when they listed BCN on their exchange instead of others. They valued money the most other than the project itself, so it was not surprising to see this kind of activities happened on that exchange but because of that too, a lot of people were joining that exchange.
hoping to get a money from that pumps.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

It's not uncommon for pumps to happen especially on low sats coins. This is large because Binance is an exchange with a great number of users and home to a lot of whales who have control over the market there. It doesn't mean that it's shady and orchestrated by the exchange
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

Pump groups generally use smaller exchanges like yobit and cryptopia, I'd be surprised if they shifted towards binance because they tend to block pump actions incase of criminal activity

Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

Pump groups generally use smaller exchanges like yobit and cryptopia, I'd be surprised if they shifted towards binance because they tend to block pump actions incase of criminal activity

My exact same thoughts to be honest. You usually wont find pumps on big exchanges like Binance, they usually do their thing on smaller exchanges. Not sure Binance tolerates such and it would be interesting to see if this goes on unabated.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

If you are tracking all shit tokens (low volume) in Binance you can see in this exchange they use a lot of bots and automatic trading systems to pump and dump in some ways (almost exchanges use bot too)
We're in bearish market but good for us BTC still very strong too. I thought we may need few years to see crazy pump like 2017

TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

That's a natural thing, in my opinion it rises because of demand, binance is not possible to pump to attract traders' attention, because coins that list at binance have a requirement to list in the exchange, so I don't think it's possible.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

I saw few grups who use Binance. Not every coin on binance has high volume and orders.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

BINANCE cryptocurrency exchange is used by both small investors and whales of the market. We can see it in daily trading volumes.

Now the market is red and representatives of BINANCE see that they are losing profits. This can lead to different outcomes ...
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

Binance still remains the best exchange platform among others and if you are seeing increasing in cryptocurrencies activity you should know that it means both small and big investors are using it for trading. Remember that pump is in favor of the market and were you see coins getting pumping it means business activities is own the high side.  I have been using binance since early this year and since then I only trade there.
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

The binance exchange is the top in cryptocurrency market due to they have big trading volume bye  millions of Crypto customer they will do more than billions transaction in in single day it will be helpful for binance to top in the Crypto market and it will be part of bullish or bear market  so I considering the the binance will be one of the part of Crypto market pamper it only my opinion.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

It could be market makers who are manipulating the price of a particular currency.
Binance records high trading volumes and most of the projects listed on there, are usually top projects with a dedicated team.

I doubt thar binance are involved in actively pumping and dumping tokens on their exchange.
Which coins have you noticed to show such inconsistencies?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

To be honest, I think they've done a pump & dump in the past. They don't take much coin right now. They can do it again when the bull period comes. They may be making money like this, but they're losing customers. One day they might not find a client to do it.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

I don't think Binance has anything to do with this, they have a lot of coins listed now so it's quite inevitable that at least one of them will pump once per day. Especially considering they're normally all of the best coins, any major development or partnership news will cause such a pump.

CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

I don't think you need to hunt for coins that will be inflated. I suggest that all do not follow the exchanges and follow the technologies and projects. Long-term investment is now the best choice.

skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

Rave. Binance was, is and will be the best exchange in the world. I have always considered this exchange as the most reliable and safe and what you wrote above - I do not believe in it.
Hatat

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

Rave. Binance was, is and will be the best exchange in the world. I have always considered this exchange as the most reliable and safe and what you wrote above - I do not believe in it.

Have you actually used it?
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

I haven't not noticed this trend yet on Binance. That said, it is entirely possible that those that provide the majority of liquidity aka whales can manipulate prices, especially coins with very low volumes.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: