Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - the future "stable coin"  (Read 2151 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

you actually need to know the basics of both Bitcoin and Stablecoins so that you can analyze them properly. Bitcoin is nothing related to Stablecoin.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

I'm not quite sure that Bitcoin will be considered exactly as a currency. it will definitely grow in value but still it seems to me that Bitcoin will be considered as a means for capital accumulation
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

Bitcoin itself is pretty safe compare fiat. it fit the criteria as stable coin. for now.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

I think the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict, currently the price of bitcoin is stable but there is no guarantee that the price of bitcoin will remain stable, bitcoin will never be as stable as the country's currency, the price of bitcoin cannot be intervened like a currency

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

This is a study and their trust. They looked at the previous growth of Bitcoin and hoped it would repeat itself. That's why they invest at this time. I used to think like that. However, I have to wait until it starts to fluctuate. Maybe another time I will do like them.
if in my opinion bitcoin is not a stable coin, because very often bitcoin experiences changes every second, therefore bitcoin is not exactly stable. but bitcoin is a coin that has a bright future

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

yes, I agree with you, the global economy will make bitcoin become a very important currency, have good value stability, good security, and be able to attract public attention.

bitcoin is not ETH, bitcoin is not USDT, so I think that bitcoin will maintain a basic system decentralized.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

yes, I agree with you, the global economy will make bitcoin become a very important currency, have good value stability, good security, and be able to attract public attention.

bitcoin is not ETH, bitcoin is not USDT, so I think that bitcoin will maintain a basic system decentralized.
As Bitcoin is becoming well known as years pass by, this will attract the attention of the people and more and more are going to invest on it. And as global economy sees this, maybe Bitcoin will be embraced by the global economy because it will be one of the most or will be the most used currency.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
StarFeederTopMider

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

I strongly agree with you that bitcoin is a long-term investment, we can do bitcoin at any time as long as our wallet is guaranteed safe and no one can break into the assets we need for the price of bitcoin that continues to rise, so we are investing so we are passionate we will not regret being conceived today. But it is not stable!!!
disappear4ever (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:40:21 AM

The investors feel that Bitcoin is a more stable coin thats why quickly sold their coin to invest but the price is discouraging as it stands now but the market will come up again in due time.

I guess it is an intrinsic & reasonable action which has to be made in a very short time. Regarding Tether, I am looking down to it as their only have one advantage which is they are the first mover, but more disadvantage.

There is no doubt that the market will come up again, but in a long-term view, Tether & those new stable coins pegged with fiat currency are pseudo-proposition, and the only opportunity is for bitcoin in the future.[/b][/color]

(stop using blue and bold it is annoying!)
was Tether really the first stable coin created? I don't really remember but I think there were other stable coins very similar to Tether if not sooner but they were around alongside each other. it is just that Tether has the benefit that it is created by the same company as Bitfinex and having a big exchange behind it made it big not it being first.

(your suggestion accepted)
Now as you may know there already other sereral stable coins available market, but Tether still in dominance, it is right Bitfinex is a very important factor behind Tether's growing big.
vamshi789

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

we can't predict this because the market is always volatile so price may increase and decrease but not will stable in the future.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

I think this is not a wrong definition. But it is difficult that bitcoin become a stable coin and if the instability going on like this then it will be for the good of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.This assure the future of bitcoin.

I really doubt if bitcoin can ever become a stable currency ? There are too much manipulation in it and due to this the whales are taking enormous profit from it. Once Bitcoin is regulated, only then we can see the stable price of bitcoins.
are you unconscious? that at the moment the market is in a stable price? the price of bitcoin itself has not gone out of the zone of
$6300 -$6500 in the past few weeks? whenever the price of bitcoin can become stable, it depends on the current situation
Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

In the past two months, bitcoin's fluctuation very small except for 10/15 accident of USDT, which caused a sudden & incredible price increase of bitcoin/eth, at the same time, many investors dumped their USDT & bought bitcoin instead - hence in fact, bitcoin took the responsibility of acting as a stablecoin, which is very interesting.

Why did they change to pursue bitcoin in such a panic situation? Which kind of true value bitcoin can bring to them? Will bitcoin turn into a real stablecoin in the future? Is it possible for bitcoin to be a popular tool in the payment industry? .....

PS:

1) I am not talking about NOW, it is for long-term consideration (maybe 10-20 years). In this period, bitcoin still keep going up & getting very valuable;
2) My assumption based on the mass adoption of bitcoin in global payment sector, together with the development of blockchain & bitcoin itself;
3) "Stable coin" does not mean bitcoin's price is fixed or pegged with fiat currency, it is more like an independent currency beyond any national digital currency which will be the main stream in next 10 years because it is evitable that big economy will issue their own digital currency in the coming future.

I could also call myself a pretty optimist about the future of bitcoin, but I do not think bitcoin can be stable in the future. Because the bitcoin, not the management of any government agency in the world, the price is the consensus between the buyer and seller.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:21:34 AM

In the past two months, bitcoin's fluctuation very small except for 10/15 accident of USDT, which caused a sudden & incredible price increase of bitcoin/eth, at the same time, many investors dumped their USDT & bought bitcoin instead - hence in fact, bitcoin took the responsibility of acting as a stablecoin, which is very interesting.

Why did they change to pursue bitcoin in such a panic situation? Which kind of true value bitcoin can bring to them? Will bitcoin turn into a real stablecoin in the future? Is it possible for bitcoin to be a popular tool in the payment industry? .....

PS:

1) I am not talking about NOW, it is for long-term consideration (maybe 10-20 years). In this period, bitcoin still keep going up & getting very valuable;
2) My assumption based on the mass adoption of bitcoin in global payment sector, together with the development of blockchain & bitcoin itself;
3) "Stable coin" does not mean bitcoin's price is fixed or pegged with fiat currency, it is more like an independent currency beyond any national digital currency which will be the main stream in next 10 years because it is evitable that big economy will issue their own digital currency in the coming future.

We cannot say bitcoin will be stable? Because of all the chaos happening in the cryptocurrencies price right? Pretty sure it will become stable if the government will accept it as a primary financial platform but it will take more and more of years.

Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

For definitely bitcoin is the future and as such that is our hope but that does not authenticate the stability because that will not help the cryptomarket. Would be good to be stable but for the sake of it high volatility will help better its course and progress.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:57:20 AM

As Bitcoin is becoming well known as years pass by, this will attract the attention of the people and more and more are going to invest on it. And as global economy sees this, maybe Bitcoin will be embraced by the global economy because it will be one of the most or will be the most used currency.
Indeed, in coming years bitcoin will be seen as a good alternatives for dealing with payment transactions after being used as what it's intended to be
bitcoin will be valuable among those existing currency, as being stable, can be line with gold and precious reserves that have a good value an assets
that can be symbolize the strength of company or country who are holding this coin.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

PS:

We cannot say bitcoin will be stable? Because of all the chaos happening in the cryptocurrencies price right? Pretty sure it will become stable if the government will accept it as a primary financial platform but it will take more and more of years.

Precisely, some people visioning bitcoin as it will grow more promising and pump up immensely like the last year outcome. Consequently, bitcoin is not good at this state, as the market is still on rapid and steady growing. Maybe stable was meant as the stable drop. But still despite all circumstances, let us be hopeful for its fast recovery.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

it's hard to say if the price of Bitcoin will remain stable because at any time the price can change in a short time. even predicting the price of Bitcoin is very difficult because predictions are not a thing real but are just guesses. Bitcoin will never have a fixed price or it will never be stable, this is the same a thing as the price of gold which does not have a fixed price or stable.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

PS:

Bitcoin price will be stable when it's spread evenly so the liquidity will be high. The limited amount of bitcoin will make the price go higher and higher. That's why own bitcoin as many as we can in this early srage of adoption is good decision. In this stage bitcoin price can't be stable because the liquidity is low.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
sfr2017

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Yes I think bitcoin price will be stable for a long period Smiley

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

Yes I think bitcoin price will be stable for a long period Smiley

No i dont think so .  bitcoin is always known to be a high volatile type of coin and with that said , how can you say that bitcoin is stable or will become stable for a verry long time ?  

alts maybe because its obvious that almost all altcoins are rarely moving .

If there is REAL stable coin then that should be usdt  ( tether )  

I'm not quite sure that Bitcoin will be considered exactly as a currency. it will definitely grow in value but still it seems to me that Bitcoin will be considered as a means for capital accumulation

Bitcoin is under the term cryptocurrency which means a currency that can be used for buying or paying but it can also be used as an investment tool or an asset .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: