Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative trust rating from ibminer  (Read 221 times)
Hexah (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

I just want to remind ibminer that I admit that Kevin13 is my alt account, I don't skip that fact and I didn't even use that account anymore (unless this time that I have to indicate it on its signature and trust rating feedback that it is my alt account). I know that trust is not moderated but to repeat another negative trust rating even it has been painted anymore, can we called that oppression to those who are in the power or can we call that bullying?

Regarding in this thread that I've been reported https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3915584.0 I haven't made a single reply to it because I totally admit it. The evidences are intact and hard proof.

What's wrong of being helpful now in the forum? What's wrong of atoning and admitting those mistakes? I didn't want you to remove that feedback it is on your own accord and criticism and I accept it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

You neg trust is not for having an alt but for using it to vouch for yourself. I don't know when you "admitted" it but it looks like only after you got caught. That's not cool at all.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

I just want to remind ibminer that I admit that Kevin13 is my alt account, I don't skip that fact and I didn't even use that account anymore (unless this time that I have to indicate it on its signature and trust rating feedback that it is my alt account). I know that trust is not moderated but to repeat another negative trust rating even it has been painted anymore, can we called that oppression to those who are in the power or can we call that bullying?

Regarding in this thread that I've been reported https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3915584.0 I haven't made a single reply to it because I totally admit it. The evidences are intact and hard proof.

What's wrong of being helpful now in the forum? What's wrong of atoning and admitting those mistakes? I didn't want you to remove that feedback it is on your own accord and criticism and I accept it.
I don't believe my feedback does anything to further "oppress" anyone but when and where did you admit this mistake? I did look. Also, the (Kevin13) account had been logged into recently even before your recent login (had been logged into last month if I remember correctly).

With no reply to the ref. thread and no acknowledgement of it, the feedback was left partially because it was still an open accusation with no response... in addition, there wasn't information about your main account (Hexah) and I wanted to make sure people were aware. I had not seen the thread earlier this year but noticed it after you were reporting another user for selling their account, which I also left feedback for.

I wasn't going to turn a blind eye to what you had done after seeing it and no response to it, and because it's something I strongly disagree with and believe the potential is still there for you to do something again, I've left feedback because I still wouldn't trust your account as of today. There is always a chance I may convert it to neutral in the future but even if I had left this feedback in May, it wouldn't be time to change it to neutral.

Hexah (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:23:57 AM

You neg trust is not for having an alt but for using it to vouch for yourself. I don't know when you "admitted" it but it looks like only after you got caught. That's not cool at all.

Yes, and I am aware of that mistake that I've done, atoning onto it may not be easy in this diverse forum but I guess I will do it even it's not cool at all to see.

I don't believe my feedback does anything to further "oppress" anyone but when and where did you admit this mistake? I did look. Also, the (Kevin13) account had been logged into recently even before your recent login (had been logged into last month if I remember correctly).

With no reply to the ref. thread and no acknowledgement of it, the feedback was left partially because it was still an open accusation with no response... in addition, there wasn't information about your main account (Hexah) and I wanted to make sure people were aware. I had not seen the thread earlier this year but noticed it after you were reporting another user for selling their account, which I also left feedback for.

I wasn't going to turn a blind eye to what you had done after seeing it and no response to it, and because it's something I strongly disagree with and believe the potential is still there for you to do something again, I've left feedback because I still wouldn't trust your account as of today. There is always a chance I may convert it to neutral in the future but even if I had left this feedback in May, it wouldn't be time to change it to neutral.

1Yes I have not fully admit it but ignoring it even when you have seen/heard of it  seems to be same as admitting it (on some other instances that's what I believe in). Anyways, I admit it even I did not replied a single letter or word in that thread, you may look at it in different perspective but I mean it. Yes it has been logged in regularly because I am using that to test out signature designs for Full member ranks, you may take a look at my thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4923046.0

2I am aware of it, I am also aware that it has been reopened because I have reported another user selling account, I guess you've been curious. Furthermore, if you look at my post history, it wasn't the first time that I did reporting users on their abusive doings in the forum after I've been tagged.

3I do like that honest response, but to make it done I guess I wouldn't just talk big rather I have to show it up and how I'll be capable of that trust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: