Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN!  (Read 2762 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

The more people keep predicting next bull run will be this or next quarter the more I keep saying wwe have not hit the bottom, alot of money was made last year in crypto by all the stake holders for me the bottom will come when we see one or two big exchanges close down because fo their dwindling profit and can't keep up with the demand of securing people's fund, just like we are seeing the miners close down their operations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

I think bitcoin is going to have a very good start from 2019. Buying it under $4k likely has a big payoff in my opinion.
Yeah this current price is very good start if your planning for a long term investment and you can easily gain profits once the market has higher demand. We are now in Christmas sale $3400 for BTC and $85 for ETH. Amazing discounts.
donaldmarcovicd

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

best time to buy now!
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Yeah this current price is very good start if your planning for a long term investment and you can easily gain profits once the market has higher demand. We are now in Christmas sale $3400 for BTC and $85 for ETH. Amazing discounts.
for long term investment might buy some of the assets is a good choice. due to wait for market growth now falling in no doubt take a long time. We have to wait for that chance until later when the market grew so huge profits only belongs to those who persevere and believe by this market.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

Because of this miserable state of BTC and ETH, most ICOs have had solid losses and most projects have failed to raise their funding or have just postponed it till the market becomes better while I don't think that this would happen anytime soon. Feeling really bad for some coins that showed significant improvement in March and now they are dying.

shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

I think bull run will come in Q1 2019 or Q2 2019 but this start of bull-run will be not faster than old bull runs. We will see about deepest market nowadays after that we will see the increasing of cryptocurrencies. We should buy more coins from these prices.

Actually, we can say that the bull run has come when we see that the majority of the cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, first of all) added at least 20%, and they continue growing for many days. Hope, it will happen in 2019.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

everyone said about bull run and waiting for bull run moments but we know when exactly that moment will come, or there won't even be a moment.
we can only wait

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?
If the UPS were at the exact time it would not be interesting. We understand that in cryptocurrencies everything happens when everyone is not waiting. And this is already becoming the norm. No one thought about the big growth and it happened, and when everything is just waiting for growth, it does not happen.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

Actually, we can say that the bull run has come when we see that the majority of the cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, first of all) added at least 20%, and they continue growing for many days. Hope, it will happen in 2019.

I think that the more people get involved in crypto the less volatile it will be. I'm not so sure I'd define a future crypto bull run based on the ones from the past at this point, the market has changed considerably from when it was mostly computer programmers and enthusiasts making up the bulk of holders.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

Nasdaq good news in January, ETF approval in february 2019 and boom..bull run coming like storm, thats my dream, start buying right now

I also want to enter a fairly large bull season. But I don't think that this will be so easy. There is no longer a market volume and investors have lost their faith, we need a big pump to believe again Sad

europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

Yesterday Coinbase opened its arms to the corporation and its assets exceeded $ 20 billion. Today the Poloniex is embracing the corporation. The small investor sells money, where is the money going? The sector is sinking too wreck to invest in these giants?
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

I think that before the market starts to grow, it will have to accumulate volumes, and this is not a fast process. will have to wait
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

I think that before the market starts to grow, it will have to accumulate volumes, and this is not a fast process. will have to wait
I would love to see a slow and consistent growth, just like the consistent dump that we have been going through.
That way, it will slowly attract investors again and I am confident we will see a new ATH again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

I am hoping but not expecting too much if a bull run can happen this year may it end of the year or by next year. Anything can happen but let's hope it will happen sooner at the start of the year because I feel that bull run may not happen this year because we are already in the middle of December and no excitement from the market yet of the favorable movement of bitcoin and the altcoins.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

Somehow, I have always had mixed feelings about bull run for this year's Q4 and it seems my instincts were right afterall. Bullrun happening at a particular point in time yearly makes it looks staged.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

Bitcoin etf is a solid suggestion and I think once they approved it we can see a good result on the public view and maybe manipulations will lessen.
Don't be overhype with Bitcoin ETF, it has been rejected many times and just wait for the last and final announcement for its approval/rejection this February 2019.

Bull run is imminent and those news about institutions buying in are going to make it happen. We need more cash to flow in the economy which will trigger the bull any moment or by 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

The human psyche is curious. When we want something, we resort to what we like to get what does not depend on us: the mantra, as the title of this topic; we are looking for reasons to grow at some point (Q4, SEC decision)

spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

If the date of the bull run had already been determined, what would it mean? Everyone  would waited for that date. This is not the way it works. Someone has to lose to make someone earn.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

~ snip ~

If the date of the bull run had already been determined, what would it mean? Everyone  would waited for that date. This is not the way it works. Someone has to lose to make someone earn.

Yeah you got some point in here  but even if we dont know the exact date on when will the bull occurs , we will still set a prediction date instead and that is probably in the quarter 4 every year its because this happens all the time when you based on the price history of cryptos  .

Overall , whether the prediction will come true or not . most of us will surely accept it because this is really the fate of cryptos and we cannot do anything on it   . this year is still a good year for investors because they can now purchase at a verry good discount for such a longer time .
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

~ snip ~

If the date of the bull run had already been determined, what would it mean? Everyone  would waited for that date. This is not the way it works. Someone has to lose to make someone earn.

Yeah you got some point in here  but even if we dont know the exact date on when will the bull occurs , we will still set a prediction date instead and that is probably in the quarter 4 every year its because this happens all the time when you based on the price history of cryptos  .

Overall , whether the prediction will come true or not . most of us will surely accept it because this is really the fate of cryptos and we cannot do anything on it   . this year is still a good year for investors because they can now purchase at a verry good discount for such a longer time .
actually we can only assume and predict with our ability, but reality depends on cryptocurrency, and in fact, in the fourth quarter of this year there is no bullish situation so it is never certain to be bullish but I still believe the cryptocurrency will shock the world again when it's time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████