Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN!  (Read 2762 times)
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

I think everything will be better in early 2019. There is very little time left in 2019. I hope I'm not wrong. News that will have a positive impact is coming slowly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

Market never runs on the sentiments of traders, it runs on strong fundamentals. Right now the market movement is slow and even on small rise their are traders who are ready to take profit and pull the market down. Until the traders are not bullish the market will be roaming in this range only.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

Market never runs on the sentiments of traders, it runs on strong fundamentals. Right now the market movement is slow and even on small rise their are traders who are ready to take profit and pull the market down. Until the traders are not bullish the market will be roaming in this range only.
yes, of course, until the end of this year, even in the early weeks of the future, the market will still be like this, there are not many changes that can change crypto prices on the market. now it's better to wait for the pump, and be patient.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

Truthfully bear market is my favourite ,many are expecting the bull run this year ending but I'm one of those who don't want it yet because I still have to fill up my empty bags ,in short bearish time is the best time to start investing

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

I think I will use hoping that there will be a bull run and not expecting there should be a bull run.  For me my fingers are crossed and I hope it will happen.. 

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

I am sure people at a point are not expecting any bull run again, just a good movement of price higher.  Looking at the adoption rate with volume trade, it looks adoption is not the space challenge but sheer manipulation but I dont know how long it may last.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

Your post makes sense, although this is still a good market condition because the market is not going down drastically just like in the past, people will not in a hurry to invest especially on these ICO's they will have second thoughts on what and where to invest now because of the current market scenario.
makaslamaisug

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

I really believed in bullrun before the year ends becaus its the routine of the crypto world.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

On point, this would reduce the people who are only getting here to invest. And for those people that has enough and basic knowledge on crypto would be happy with this situation because they can have more coins.

With the connection of the stock market, I'm not sure if its just a coincidence or it really has a connection to the stock market because it's down as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

I have already ceased to expect a bull this year or following. He think will come not earlier than in 2020 and that will be very unexpected guest. I advise all to relax and to forget for a while about the investments into cryptocurrency.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

Well not all year will have the same scheme for cryptocurency. It will have it's own way for every different year.
So if this year will not have a bull run, then perhaps another time, the bull run will happen. and there will be no notification for it.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

Expecting a bull run now can only be a wishful thinking or being a too optimistic person, especially when the only thing that could have triggered it, a Bitcoin ETF, seems that will not be approved anytime soon.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

yes, I'm also happy, 2018 is a good year to buy, I bought a bit of bitcoin. and I chose to invest in long term.

I also see that large speculations (whales) are not very active in influencing the market.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

All we waiting for this period and hope that it will happiens very soon, before 2019 year. Last year show awesome pump of BTC in that days, hope - this year also will be a reason of our good tune ans sponsored holidays.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

That is indeed this year is the perfect time to make an investment, many coins has their price lower. Thus giving the chance and hope that they will increase it's value in the future.
So collecting as many coins as possible is the perfect decision this year.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

I'm happy with no bullrun for no as long as bitcoin price stays "stable" without any sudden movements of high volatility. In other words, I wouldn't like it to go up for a 1000$ in an instant and then the next day down again for the same amount. That is bad for the market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

I don't see bulls in the market. I do every day the review but there are no bulls yet. Bulls to resort in cryptocurrency next year.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

CEO of Binance said that the bull run will happen, it's just a matter of time:

https://coincodex.tv/videos/325/binance-ceo-says-bull-run-will-happen-historical-litecoin-transaction-bat-partnership

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

Yes you are right their is no bull run this year, if we can compare on the bull run last year they big different this year we are now in Q4 but still nothing happen on the market so don't  assume that bull run gonna happen this coming month so those who are thinking bull run don't  assume to much. If this year was the falling year we that this coming year was the rising year and bull run will gonna happen.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

We've all been waiting a long time for a bull run but I also think that this year it will not. I think it was useful for us to be in such a bear market, as this is a great test for us. Everyone can make money when crypto is growing, but few can have an income when crypto is falling.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: