Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tolerance & Abuse - Beyond Liberalism  (Read 179 times)
SirArthur (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

Tolerance is the pillar of a liberal society, but it has been lately being abused, putting in danger this very same pillar.

Let's start to understand that tolerate doesn't mean to like something, tolerate means to allow others to do things their way even if you don't like it.

A fair example of this abuse lately are the so called "gay rights". WTF are "gay rights"?! I take a c*** up the a** so I want special rights for it?! Get real! What's next? A special parking lot for gay people? A gay soccer league? oh! Wait!...
Oddities can be tolerated, you and your boyfriend like to dress like women and chase each other around the house? Great... do it! But don't force the society to play along. And no you're not "gender fluid" or any other idiotic thing, you're just a guy or a girl, regardless. Deal with it!

So to a point, this issue - and many - are no longer on the tolerance realm, instead they're trying to shove oddities down society throat and demand society to like it instead of tolerate it.
This puts a danger on liberalism, as more and more people starts to react to be getting oddities shoved down their throat and when it turns around liberalism will be taken the blame.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (4)

How dare they expect you to accept expanding scientific understanding on an issue that is at conflict with the traditional norms you hold so sacred.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/stories/male-or-female

Also, rights are only about tolerance.  Please show me one example of someone demanding people "like" trans persons.  All I'm aware of is a demand for equal rights. The LEGBTQ community only demands access to marriage, bathrooms, and the same basic services afforded to any other person or couple. 
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

<-->

IMO that being attracted towards same sex is mental disorder.  And afterwards making so much hues and cries in their favor is just trying to come to news without having any quality.  They want to attract people's attention towards themselves because of this activity as they have no other good thing to show to the society.  If they want to perform such unnatural sex they can do it in their room; why to make a noise.  Why disturb other's peace.

I have never seen a dog wanting to have sex with the other dog; it always finds some bitch.  Because dog does not want publicity.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Tolerance is the pillar of a liberal society, but it has been lately being abused, putting in danger this very same pillar.

Let's start to understand that tolerate doesn't mean to like something, tolerate means to allow others to do things their way even if you don't like it.

A fair example of this abuse lately are the so called "gay rights". WTF are "gay rights"?! I take a c*** up the a** so I want special rights for it?! Get real! What's next? A special parking lot for gay people? A gay soccer league? oh! Wait!...
Oddities can be tolerated, you and your boyfriend like to dress like women and chase each other around the house? Great... do it! But don't force the society to play along. And no you're not "gender fluid" or any other idiotic thing, you're just a guy or a girl, regardless. Deal with it!

So to a point, this issue - and many - are no longer on the tolerance realm, instead they're trying to shove oddities down society throat and demand society to like it instead of tolerate it.
This puts a danger on liberalism, as more and more people starts to react to be getting oddities shoved down their throat and when it turns around liberalism will be taken the blame.
WTF are "gay rights"?! I take a c*** up the a** so I want special rights for it?  < I think you should have special rights..

If you can get a cunt up an ass then WOW you should have special rights..

The problem is does a person have the right to stick a dick up someone else ass if the other person lets them?..

Now many many say no that's wrong  YOUR not allowed to do this and even some get killed for wanting to stick their dicks up an ass NOW this is a problem ..

Imagine you wanted to poke yourself in the eye because you loved it    do i have the right to say you should be killed for doing this to yourself?..

So the problem is what is the problem if what someone else does that doesn't have no affect on you ?..

Are you scared you catch some GAYNESS?   Cheesy 

Now I see a problem were news media outlets are banging on about hate speech  as if to say it should be a crime  and if you say something hateful you should be locked up..

Do you know why..Because the ELITE don't want you saying anything about them sucking all the monies up while most work just to get by and even cannot get by even working..

Now you can say get a better job ?  BUT some have children and that 1 week off can put them even in a bigger hole paying debts rent food children loosing home meaning moving schools all things STUPID PEOPLE like you have no clue about Kiss Kiss..

The POLITICS    if politics is not going in your favor  scream  raciest gay haters  russians china brexit    BUT NEVER BLAME YOURSELF Roll Eyes..

THE GAME OF POLITICS^^^^^  and the funny thing is people fall for it so easy..
SirArthur (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

First, mental disorders aren't genders and that "science" is a mix of philosophy, politics and nothing. Yes, people have differences, each and everyone, but still gender is binary, like it or not.

I used gays for the example because they're probably the biggest oddity trying to get their way down society's throat at the moment, but not the only. This abuse is leading traditional Liberals out of the scene and opening space to "unliberals" pseudo-liberals (those who need "safe spaces" and act in a way that you MUST do what they want or else) and fascists (other than safe spaces pretty much the same shit as their counterparts).
As liberals throw the towel, another team will emerge also to join the band wagon, Islam, and snowflakes will come to a time when all they can do is cry for arrest this and that and the whole world for hate speech or whatever, but nobody will hear them anyway.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

First, mental disorders aren't genders and that "science" is a mix of philosophy, politics and nothing. Yes, people have differences, each and everyone, but still gender is binary, like it or not.

I used gays for the example because they're probably the biggest oddity trying to get their way down society's throat at the moment, but not the only. This abuse is leading traditional Liberals out of the scene and opening space to "unliberals" pseudo-liberals (those who need "safe spaces" and act in a way that you MUST do what they want or else) and fascists (other than safe spaces pretty much the same shit as their counterparts).
As liberals throw the towel, another team will emerge also to join the band wagon, Islam, and snowflakes will come to a time when all they can do is cry for arrest this and that and the whole world for hate speech or whatever, but nobody will hear them anyway.
I used gays for the example because they're probably the biggest oddity trying to get their way down society's throat at the moment.

So gayness as only just come to be in the last 20 years?..

Have you seen what the churches have done..Do you know a RABBI cuts a babies penis and sucks it's cock?..

How long jews been around?  how long gayness been around?..

Who is spreading this liberal idea around   correct the media Wink..So ask yourself what is their agenda ?   then what is almost everyone's agenda?  the money always the money..

To control your ideas your thoughts this is the media WHY do they want this?   BUY BUY BUY all their ads  control your spending and your taxes..

But like i said stupid people don't realize this but just do without thinking ..

You get angry at what the media says.. Like the opposite party say the other are RACIEST  so the media spew this out and you get angry that means they won your mind over..  Then the AD comes on buy some smooth relaxing bath salts Wink Kiss..

You live in the 21st century          be free to be who you want to be as long as you hurt no one..<  And that's the law..  <<would you agree?

So then chill out and take no notice of the MEDIA..
SirArthur (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

That you call "liberal media" has nothing to do with "liberalism", is just "liberalism", once again, taken the blame for being abused.

Any liberal would let you do whatever you want, do things your way, as long as it doesn't collide with others' rights or harm anyone.

In the last 30 years liberals made it possible for gays to not be locked in mental facilities, to not be harmed over a simple paraphilia, but now things are getting out of hand, it's like you give a finger they take an arm.

Someone opens a gay only bar: modern! fashion! amazing!
Someone opens a straight only bar: homophobic! call the police to close it! get a bunch of useful idiots to riot in front of it! (see the liberalism here? This is "unliberal liberalism" at its best)

You already have men competing on women sports, it doesn't matter how many hormones you took, a man disguised as woman is still a man, a man with severe mental issues, but still a man, you can't change his bone density.
This hurts women rights and throws them out of society.
"Oh, but trans are women" - says an idiot... Right, so trans men can win at women physical sports, trans women have no chance at men sports. So long for your equality, isn't it?

There was a time, on Ancient Greece and Rome, where gayness was widely accepted, we don't exactly know why society turned to highly homophobic - we blame religion, but for people to adhere to religion and empowers it, something must be at their minds -, but it did.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

How dare they expect you to accept expanding scientific understanding on an issue that is at conflict with the traditional norms you hold so sacred. ....

You may not be aware of how many times science has reversed itself on an issue.

Or how many "scientific findings" are, when you read the actual work, quite different than the way they were portrayed in agenda-driven media.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: