Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Trust Rate?  (Read 216 times)
Ad-Network.website (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

How do I value my trust?

When does he turn green?
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:48:05 AM

You cannot buy it. If you try to buy it then you will get  negative trust.
Trust  system is generally for "Marketplace" in this forum.
 If you do successful trade then you might get green trust but if it is suspected that you are doing trade for farming trust then again you can gain -ve trust.
So do trade honestly might you create a name and reputation for yourself.

I am alive
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

You've barely been on the forum for long, I do not see why you are in dire need of a positive rating..
Positive ratings are given to honest and reputable members of the forum,and also members who have gone about honest dealings with various individuals on the forum
So at the end of such deal,the other party leaves such users with a positive ratings,telling other users that such individual is worthy to be trusted
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:03:57 AM

The trust rating will be issued by other users by giving you a feedback in your trust profile. This is being designed so that you will know whom will you trust when trading. Green trust rating means that the user may be trusted due to the positive feedback after having some successful transactions.

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

Trust rating are giving out to members that has been genuine or dishonest with there dealings. If you have genie you get a positive trust(green) and if the opposite is the case you get a negative trust (red) trust rating a dished out by DT there is a list of some highly positive trusted members you can possibly look up to as a mentor in your quest https://bpip.org/

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3671

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

How do I value my trust?
When does he turn green?
The list[1] shows who you trust and who you do not trust. There is a default list of people you trust. This list appears by default for all people in this forum and can be modified by adding or removing people "~username".
The people in that list can change your trust as their feedback is reliable.
You need two positive trusts and wait for more than 10 months to get a dark green color.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;full
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

To achieve a green trust which is also a positive trust you have to have a good history of sincerity and then possibly a Dt Can give you a positive trust. In the same vain you can get a red trust by being the opposite

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Bounty_M

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

How do I value my trust?
When does he turn green?
The list[1] shows who you trust and who you do not trust. There is a default list of people you trust. This list appears by default for all people in this forum and can be modified by adding or removing people "~username".
You need two positive trusts and wait for more than 10 months to get a dark green color.

Wow, didn't know about 2 monthes O_o
What about red one?
logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

Trust your friends with secret information that is not really secret. And look around, if your information will know all your friends-you leaked, and can not be trusted
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:09:28 AM

I doubt it.

I am alive
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

At the moment you can't get green trust by asking for it and you still very new here to want it but not saying you cab get. Yes you can get it but you would have to show sincerity in what you do.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:55:50 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 04:13:33 PM by AdolfinWolf

How do I value my trust?
When does he turn green?

Wow, didn't know about 2 monthes O_o
What about red one?
As far as i understand it, a red trust from a DT2+ member instantly gives a -2 if no prior positive trust from DT2+, i'm pretty sure that multiple red trusts from DT2+ consequentially without any positive trust inbetween triggers some sort of multiplier. -> (-(2x²)=trustscore) =where x = amount of feedback? <- Although i'm pretty sure the formula isn't correct.

How it works when you already have positives, i'm not so sure. Usually it'll end up giving a  (Huh)

Which isn't the case for positive trust though. it's +1 for each month, for 10 months.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: