chipug (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

696B6111

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:01:41 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 01:32:28 PM by chipug

dogechat.net

New shibe chat where you can dig up random dogecoin rewards and tip fellow shibes as you chat!

Plenty amaze features - colours, badges, adding snaps to your posts, +paws and more!

Come sniff everyone's butts and say hi! Make a profile and build your own friends list of your favourite shibes!

You can make your own rooms and even set them private for you and your friends if you like Smiley

This is not a faucet and shouldn't be treated as such. It's a community - begging or farming reflinks on resident shibes will earn a ban!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
die_hund

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:15:41 PM

Love it.
firefly4322

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:46:29 PM

WHOO HOO!!   YES!!  Such Awesome! Very Chat! Much Tip! WOW  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
adif2010

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Hellow...

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:18:17 AM

ehmm...anyone Indonesian member here? Cool

Learning Cryptocoin
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:37:07 AM

The return of the much loved coinchat!!!!  Good luck to Dogechat! 
chipug (OP)

696B6111

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:50:56 AM

The return of the much loved coinchat!!!!  Good luck to Dogechat!  
Thanks for your support!  Cheesy

Fun and games with a big giveaway tonight at 10pm PST!! Courtesy of one of our wonderful mods, dogecoin guru Firefly4322  Cheesy

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1zwswk/tonight_8_march_at_10pm_pst_i_am_giving_away_more/
chipug (OP)

696B6111

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:45:58 AM

The giveaway is now over and was super busy! Thanks to Firefly4322 for hosting and everyone who joined in!

The fun and games don't stop there though, come say hi at dogechat.net!
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:19:51 PM

No thanks i have better things to do than camping in a chatroom full of kids for couple cents
chipug (OP)

696B6111

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:45:46 AM

No thanks i have better things to do than camping in a chatroom full of kids for couple cents

Like taking the time to reply to a thread about it saying you don't fancy it?! epic time management!
Warning__3

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:35:50 AM

You should add some kind of tipbot to the chat Cheesy

chipug (OP)

696B6111

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:36:04 AM

You should add some kind of tipbot to the chat Cheesy

There is an algorithm that gives out free doge randomly as people chat and also a tip button for users to tip each other!

And several dogecoin game bots to play with Smiley
chipug (OP)

696B6111

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:19:32 AM

We have a hidden feature now added to the site, can you find it?! Tongue

We also have new rooms added to the homepage, including #RadioFornax where you can request songs and #MuchSnap for webcam picture posting! Cheesy

Come stop by and meet everyone!  Smiley
chipug (OP)

696B6111

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:09:41 PM

Many update!

We have had an upgrade! Now running on new, faster SSD powered servers! Such speed!

Our dogedig gambling bot now has a loyalty reward. So site support!

Very message - nearly 1 million sent! Much shibe!

Come and see why!
chipug (OP)

696B6111

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:33:55 PM

Here is a Dogechat Guide written by RichG  Cheesy
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:30:46 PM

Damn, I really have to hand it to you - not only do you go past the regular level of censorship where I'm banned for expressing my thoughts, but you go 1 step further and ban me just because I logged in and talked to people about CoinChat - probably because you're scared about me expressing my thoughts, no?

To be honest, I did think you were better than that. No worries, to be honest, I'll still find a way to talk to the people I want to talk to. I actually just logged on to Dogechat to catch up with some people from CoinChat, and maybe get their Skype. Apparently that's not allowed, now? I'd like to request a reason for my ban, also. Just as I wanted to talk to bitvegas, convenient, isn't it?

I do believe the dialogue giving my reason for my ban went something like this, 2 messages before and no messages after:

chi: why are you here
chi: bye

Meaning being on Dogechat is an offense which you can be banned for. Well played, chipug, well played.

Anyone who wants to catch up with me from the old CoinChat or find some of the truth behind chipug, please feel free to add me @ HardMyDisk (Diamond - BTCVegas Project Leader) on Skype.

TL;DR: I was literally banned for logging into CoinChat because chipug is afraid of me expressing my opinions, or just incapable of handling any position of power.

Note to chipug: I actually didn't come to Dogechat to do any harm to it or you, but if you want me to expose you, I guess I'll just have to, won't I? You could just apologize for abusing your power...but we both know you're not going to.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
richlee

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:58:43 AM

Great to see this. Thanks.
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:16:36 AM

Looks like the same drama that ruined coinchat is coming to this one but why not just let sleeping dogs lie?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:18:53 AM

Looks like the same drama that ruined coinchat is coming to this one but why not just let sleeping dogs lie?

Nah, CoinChat was ruined by a troll group and by TF scamming everyone. This is a case of someone who is on a power trip. I'm not the only person who has been banned simply for logging onto Dogechat, mind you. I could let sleeping dogs lie but I'm not much of a fan of that as it doesn't solve anything and just allows people to continue wreaking havoc.

Considering I also wasn't the aggressor in this case - I wouldn't say I'm the one provoking the hornet's nest. I'm just hitting back.

Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:24:31 AM

Nah, CoinChat was ruined by a troll group and by TF scamming everyone. This is a case of someone who is on a power trip. I'm not the only person who has been banned simply for logging onto Dogechat, mind you. I could let sleeping dogs lie but I'm not much of a fan of that as it doesn't solve anything and just allows people to continue wreaking havoc.

Considering I also wasn't the aggressor in this case - I wouldn't say I'm the one provoking the hornet's nest. I'm just hitting back.

I understand. One should be allowed to speak their minds even if negatively especially if they are going about it in a peaceful manner. I hope you expose this guy for who he really is! I hate people who try to silence the truth.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:28:53 AM

I understand. One should be allowed to speak their minds even if negatively especially if they are going about it in a peaceful manner. I hope you expose this guy for who he really is! I hate people who try to silence the truth.

To be honest all my negative encounters with chipug ended a looooong time ago. They're just starting back up today. I haven't been involved in anything to do with Dogechat/CoinChat for months and I only just logged in today to catch up with some CoinChat regulars. Apparently this is against the rules, because chipug is on a power trip and/or doesn't want me to tell the truth to other people.

Another thing - what gives you the right to zero out my balance (with the ban/nuke) because you dislike me/feel like it? It wasn't much, I'm aware, but this is more about the point of the fact you're zero'ing out people's balances for no valid reason - I'm eagerly awaiting a response.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: