Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Are There Many Projects Like This?  (Read 952 times)
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

In fact, it is difficult to choose a project because there are many of them and everyone has their own ideas and unique technologies. You need to spend more than one day on his choice.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:54:03 AM

I've been going through some of the latest ICOs and found too much hype but little substance. The worst are those like this and I wonder why there are people in the community doing this...https://cryptoinfowatch.com/the-new-billion-coin-who-wants-to-be-a-billionaire/
Scams in any earnings a lot. And in ico to deceive people, and to receive money, simply.Therefore, I have never invested in an ico project. I get tokens at bounty companies.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:25:08 AM

I’m wondering when there will be a glut of the market and people will stop investing in projects. Maybe then the projects will start to think how to improve themselves for attractiveness.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:28:29 AM

Scammers at work,they will go to any lent to deceive people and rob them of there money ,the only one to keep us safe in cryptocurrency world is ourselves,lack of research is zero for any investors

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:37:50 AM

yes, I think there really is a time for us to take a short break. there are so many ico who come and go without leaving a reward at all, this is too bad when the market situation has not improved.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:46:43 AM

I think it is the marketing way of sale token or coin. People always wants to be a millionare. And wants it now Smiley Easy and quick ways attracts people but also most of this "promising" ideas are SCAM! I don't know this one it is or not. But most of it is!

Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:57:55 AM

That is the uniqueness of crypto if we are not careful because indeed Crypto runs without knowing the times and many fraudsters everywhere. In real life more is the key, just be vigilant and be careful, this is the risk in the journey of life. Many projects are running, completed and extended, then the project is not as smooth as we thought.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:06:21 AM

That's obviously a scam because the billion coin who become rich only is the founder and also the first people who invested it's  look like  the pyramiding. Those people who invested to the billcoin with high price they will hard for them for sure to sell it because no one can buy the coin who are very high with no good managing and developers and I think the Idea of that coin is wasted.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:21:35 AM

As far as I am concerned, I don't follow the crowd nor hype to invest on any project. Too much of hype can deceive someone and end up investing on projects that doesn't worth it. Personal research is the best in order to make cryptocurrency investment decisions.
atraay

Activity: 770
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:31:25 AM

As far as I am concerned, I don't follow the crowd nor hype to invest on any project. Too much of hype can deceive someone and end up investing on projects that doesn't worth it. Personal research is the best in order to make cryptocurrency investment decisions.

Personal research is not for many people. For most, there is no habit and no skills. And crowd psychology works: If you see a banker jump out of the window, jump after him, it is profitable surely...  Grin
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:19:39 AM

almost every day ico is present in the market because this is the crypto world like a field of income for every user. but it needs to be remembered that scamers around us without us knowing it, my advice took time before joining the ico project, paying attention and understanding that the project was clear and the team was transparent.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:57:25 AM

Well, i really see nothing wrong in building hype around a coin. Even at that, the coin must have a useful product.If a coin can solve a problem and nothing is done to create awareness about it, which is online presence, investors and other adopters may not know that such project exist. The marketing aspect of the project will help to give it more recognition through the hype. I am not just in support of a project without any god tech and yet hype is built around it. I see such to be scam.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:03:01 AM

Obviously, fraudulent projects appear in order to make money. No other reason. This is done by people who are not able to come up with something good and generally are not capable of anything.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:08:29 AM

I've been going through some of the latest ICOs and found too much hype but little substance. The worst are those like this and I wonder why there are people in the community doing this...https://cryptoinfowatch.com/the-new-billion-coin-who-wants-to-be-a-billionaire/

Scammers are doing everything to attract potential victims. Normally this is naive people who think they can get very big returns at very little effort. The development and hype of cryptocurrencies have created a world where predator and victims coexist. This is the reason why everyone should be on the lookout for projects that promises the moon to its investors. If its too good to be true, then expect it to be a scam.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:18:40 AM

Unfortunately, we can't do anything about it. Scammers will always exist.Most such projects can get the beginners. I hope that soon will find a way to fight with this.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:16:45 PM

stay out with these kind of ICO's that they promise you to become billionaire if you invest to them, scammers want to make easy money.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:33:29 PM

I’m not sure why there is scrutiny because every projects either true or false projects need hypes to GAin attention

They need hype to gain grounds and have a better community of investors
Only pain is that hypes does not keep good prices in value
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 12:42:19 PM

The answer are so simple. they need big fund with instant way. how to make it happen ? I think you know the answer. make some product related with blockchain and cryptocurrency (because this technology are popular now) and give shitty promise with a big return if you all in on there. so please , smart people can consider and analyze before you join in any investment.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:48:24 PM

Unfortunately, we can't do anything about it. Scammers will always exist.Most such projects can get the beginners. I hope that soon will find a way to fight with this.

We can educate people and show them such situations. The more people will be aware of this type of fraud, the less will be earned by scammers and with time will be less and less frauds.

lapyshka

Activity: 379

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:03:55 PM

Most projects just try to make money. The idea that they offer is already in another project. But even in this version, if everything is properly organized, the project will be able to bring profit to its investors. But for this you need to make a lot of effort.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: