Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Are There Many Projects Like This?  (Read 952 times)
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:08:45 PM

Most projects just try to make money. The idea that they offer is already in another project. But even in this version, if everything is properly organized, the project will be able to bring profit to its investors. But for this you need to make a lot of effort.
Everybody here is wanting to make money. All the projects are being created for making money but it should be from achieving the real goal of the project and should not be by just attracting investors during ICO phase. I mean an ICO may go for making money by keep attracting investors by proving their solutions but scammy people are cheating investors and dumping their tokens once they reach exchanges.

I guess when we will be having some regulating initiative by this community, those scammy people may find hard time and then we may have healthier environments here.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:13:01 PM

Most projects just try to make money. The idea that they offer is already in another project. But even in this version, if everything is properly organized, the project will be able to bring profit to its investors. But for this you need to make a lot of effort.
Everybody here is wanting to make money. All the projects are being created for making money but it should be from achieving the real goal of the project and should not be by just attracting investors during ICO phase. I mean an ICO may go for making money by keep attracting investors by proving their solutions but scammy people are cheating investors and dumping their tokens once they reach exchanges.

I guess when we will be having some regulating initiative by this community, those scammy people may find hard time and then we may have healthier environments here.
They want to make money, but they can not afford to develop the project into reality. That's why after most projects died after finishing ICO for a while, I read a lot of whitepaper and many different projects. They have great ideas but they never want to do it, they just want money

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:11:14 PM

That is the main problem of crypto currencies market at the moment. Projects are investing millions of dollars in marketing, but much less in their own project development and such a scheme does not lead to great results.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:33:47 PM

They want to make money, but they can not afford to develop the project into reality. That's why after most projects died after finishing ICO for a while, I read a lot of whitepaper and many different projects. They have great ideas but they never want to do it, they just want money
I was thinking those failed ICOs were due to down trend of ETH or entire crypto space but you are giving another possibilities like they were all pure planned scams like they came here to run ICO only to get people's money. That is really a bad thing for this community. I guess we must take some big steps to prevent these things not be happening again and again.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:01:46 PM

Scam tokens or projects like this is one of the reasons why many people lost money in 2018 and subsequently left cryptocurency market. I do wish there could be a way SEC or any body will screen all cryptocurrency projects before ICO

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:24:58 PM

Because they know getting money here is so easy that many people are greedy and they also know that many early investors don't have much experience so it's very easy to fool them

Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:27:23 PM

I think this is all because ICO as a way to promote projects is currently morally obsolete. Since it should be replaced soon by some new ways of promotion, in this way we can significantly reduce the number of unscrupulous projects that are only interested in receiving money.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:55:06 PM

Gone are the days that investors were just investing in any coin, inasmuch as so much hyped are built around them.
It was the same mentality that was brought into 2018 and which made a lot of people to lose to scam projects.
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:03:38 AM

that's mybe a scammers, you know, now a lot of projects fill with scam. because of that you as investor must do deep research about project before you invest in there, or you will regret it.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 02:24:08 AM

for me people who do ICO projects scam to take personal advantage are people who don't understand the true benefits of crypto. and most people who do so never intend to develop the world of cryptocurrency.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:35:27 AM

I've been going through some of the latest ICOs and found too much hype but little substance. The worst are those like this and I wonder why there are people in the community doing this...https://cryptoinfowatch.com/the-new-billion-coin-who-wants-to-be-a-billionaire/
With the easiness to create new coins and project making those un-responsible people to do those kind of act to make them self rich in an instant time an easy way by deceiving other people.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:40:47 AM

that's mybe a scammers, you know, now a lot of projects fill with scam. because of that you as investor must do deep research about project before you invest in there, or you will regret it.

Scammers always have the opportunity to do, so as investors or those of us who are involved in crypto must be able to do research so that they are not tempted to persuade scammers who ultimately harm us. This is what happens in the current conditions if we are not careful then consumed by scammers.

Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:42:41 PM

I really hate it when a project is hyped. If you take time to study, most of these hyped projects turn to be shit and those on low key tend to do better.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:49:05 PM

I really hate it when a project is hyped. If you take time to study, most of these hyped projects turn to be shit and those on low key tend to do better.

hyped coin does not mean a project will be a successful one. You are right that most of hyped coin turned into a scammed coin, I cant recall but there are lots of hyped coin that is too quiet this time and the market of it is too low.
Waddledawg97

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:49:17 PM

This is the thing that is keeping investors away from the crypto scene. The possibility to "create and publish" any project without any standard or rule. I usually tend to support projects that move towards blockchain after they have a working product in the market, for example, projects like Sylo which is a communication platform or Bravo which is a transaction platform, they both had products online for years now while trying to implement blockchain solutions to make their applications better.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:27:00 PM

The thing is just that, I noticed that those projects with too much hype always end up announcing that they don't make enough or any during their ico and why, is because they already hype their self than what they wrote in their white paper. You even found some trying to attract investors by lying about the money raised.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:52:22 PM

There exist there on the platform for selfish reasons greed and all you can think of scam has been in existence and its exist on every business platform and its not even about to stop that is the reason why we should examine thoroughly projects before participating in them
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:56:56 PM

There exist there on the platform for selfish reasons greed and all you can think of scam has been in existence and its exist on every business platform and its not even about to stop that is the reason why we should examine thoroughly projects before participating in them
Such is the nature of people who do not value the hard work of others, they arbitrarily make projects only to cheat for their own benefit. Not everything is like that, I'm sure. We are never tired of reminding each other to be vigilant and in no hurry to make a decision. Look at the situation and analysis as much as possible because that's how we can find a good project.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:02:17 PM

there are still people who believe in such projects and think that they can get rich in short period of time. so such scams appear again and again.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:14:32 PM

I really can explain why. All I know is that the more projects we have out there the higher the possibility to falling in the tràp of a scam project. Greed folks in search of a get rich quick scheme falls into such traps a d it is actually funny how they end up loosing the little they have on them and are always left with nothing. Think wisely, and stop  investing in a  project because they are a lot of hype around it before it  cost you a fortune.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: