Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange for Day/Short term trading  (Read 557 times)
rajuahmed330 (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

I like to day trading. Maximum time I like to trade on Idex. Idex is low quality but cool exchange site. There are maximum number of people doing trade on binance. Now my question is Which is Best exchange for Day/Short term trading?

Be hardworker
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

Decentralized exchanges, while great are certainly not ideal for day or short term trading since you need liquidity and fast trades. Something like binance would be much much better, it has liquidity and pretty much instant trades.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

The higher the 24 hour volume of an exchange, the better so i would go with
1. Binance
2. Kucoin
3. Huobi
4. OKex
the added advantage of these exchanges is either the reduced trading fees or the profits you share when you buy and hold their tokens the Binance con, Kucoin shares, Huobi Token etc

Decentralized exchanges, while great are certainly not ideal for day or short term trading since you need liquidity and fast trades. Something like binance would be much much better, it has liquidity and pretty much instant trades.

You are so right about this, Decentralized exchanges are not really a thing at the moment for most coins?tokens

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

Back in the day I would have said go with BTC-e - their trading volume was OK, but their order books had some crazy swings. Particularly on the non-USD trading pairs.

I miss those days.

hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

I have done a centralized exchange and the results are satisfactory, you can do it in binary with an amazing trading volume that will provide 2-5% profit per transaction but continuously and this promises

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Bitexlive Info

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:39:02 AM

Bitexlive is the best exchange for trading
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:33:05 AM

In day trading we have to setting and use stop loss to avoid huge loss when the price dump,  I was trade in idex but because in this exchange  no feature of stop loss so make me loss more than 50%. Since that,  I prefer to use Binance because available  feature of stop loss. Crypto market open all the times without close and we not possible to see the price movement all the times so use stop loss is important.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:03:01 AM

For beginner trader i recommended to trade in Gate.io because they listed alot of potential coin with trading pair USDT, Gate.io also added feature of price condition that we can use to setting stop loss and sell limit at the same times, other exchange that have this feature is Bitfinex but they required minimum deposit $10k, so Gate.io is other option for good exchange.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

I like to day trading. Maximum time I like to trade on Idex. Idex is low quality but cool exchange site. There are maximum number of people doing trade on binance. Now my question is Which is Best exchange for Day/Short term trading?

Since Binance has almost every volume of the world then you should try there because all the coins that may pump only for a short time.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

Whatever trading platform you are making use of or whatever style of trading you have decided to choose, I believe one of the major things you need is liquidity which is one of the things that is always hard to find with decentralized exchanges and the decentralized exchanges we have now pretty much restricts you to only the trading of ERC20 tokens, so what is the point really? If you want to enjoy trading, either intraday, short term, long term, or whatever, to me, the centralized exchange is still the best bet for now and in that case, when it comes to other interesting features, i will always be going for binance.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

Every exchanges are same for me their prices no longer to change of every coins maybe the volume can change if traders pick different exchanges site.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

I think Binance is better although I have not been trading for a while now but because of the higher liquidity and also the API options that it offers it makes this exchange better for faster day trading. because you usually want to use some sort of automation (like a trading bot) for it and having a good API is an important matter.
but if that is not the case for you then stick to the biggest exchange according to daily volume and also based on how trusted they are.

Only Bitcoin
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

Binance would do all your needs already. You got your trading tools there, that could help you tell the margins, Technical Analysis, in short. Although searching for other exchanges would also help you because rates vary sometimes, I am just stating what could be the most relevant exchange to choose right now. Day trade or even a long-term holding would do in Binance. Go give it a shot.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

I like Bitfinex for the day trading. They have interesting types of orders like OCO and trailing stop.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

Go leveraged trading in Bitmex. By leveraging a position, you can get more profit (and potential loss too, remember). You won't have to pay the settlement fee either if you close your position before the settlement happen. Don't worry about engine and volumes, Bitmex has the best trading engine (although it may be not functioning properly during peak session, but can't blame them for that) and biggest volume.
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

I think short term trading requires volume and liquidity so I think IDEX will not be equal to Binance. I trade in Binance and hunt cheap altcoin on IDEX.
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

We have not listed to many coins but you can pick our exchange also for trading

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

There alot of crypto currency exchanges site which are good for day trading, what you just need to do is stick the one you know how to use best because crypto day trading have to deal with timing and any slide mistake could cause alot. However, I personally like binance but Idex is the exchange you know how to use bext stick to it.

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Now my question is Which is Best exchange for Day/Short term trading?

If you want to day trade, you must go for the exchange with high volume so that your orders would be hit faster than low volume exchanges. Bad thing is they didn't allow as many coins as DEX's and the fees are pretty high.
gtcms
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

It depends on how many assets you want to trade. If a lot I think Binance is very good option, and HitBTC is not bad. If you want to trade only top-assets (BTC, ETH and something else) you can go to BitMEX or BitSeven.

BitSeven.com - Leverage trading up to 100x /// https://www.bitseven.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: